Any More MusicFest Bands Or Are We Set?

Started by Shi_Musouka, April 04, 2008, 05:28:17 PM

NERDglasses

Quote from: Long on May 01, 2008, 07:57:08 PM
Quote from: NERDglasses on May 01, 2008, 04:08:15 PM
Quote from: Long on May 01, 2008, 12:47:58 PM
Quote from: NERDglasses on April 28, 2008, 06:22:42 PM
Three Out Mods and LYV(ライヴ)on Friday night??

That's what LYV(ライヴ) posted on a bulletin haha
NO EFFIN WAY?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THEE OUT MODS ARE COMING!?!?!? I TOTALLY HAVE TO MAKE IT FANIME THIS YEAR. x333 OMG SANA WAIT FOR ME. I LOVE YOU FOREVER. <333

I'mma be up in the front row throwing myself at her. I remember seeing them at Slim's I think it was last year, or maybe two years ago. But they're AWESOME. x3 PUNK A-GO-GO! x3

C'mon Registration department head. Get back to me so I can attend Fanime for freeee! xD

OMG YES ITS TRUE. I JUST CHECKED THEIR MYSPACE! x3 <333

Three Out Mods is gonna be in SF for Anime Pavillion on May 17th I believe. and it's free. :)
Ah. What's Anime Pavilion? If I go to Fanime I don't think I'm going to make a trip down to San Francisco. And if I go to San Francisco I probably won't make a trip down to Fanime. xP Not enough money for both, see. xD Seeing them once is enough though, and I'd rather go to Fanime because it's tradition. ;3 And my friends will be there, and I can drool on them while I'm watching Sana. ;D

By the way, it's Thee Out Mods, not Three. Kind of like Thee Michelle Gun Elephant. xP ^____^

Oh my mistake haha for the longest time I thought they were called "Three Out Mods" I feel hella lame now haha anywhoooo, Anime Pavillion I believe is a free event here's the website: http://www.eigomanga.com/ahsc/

Other bands that are going to be there:
Lemon Drop Kick
Random Ninjas
The Slants
Thee Out Mods
"Mystery Band" (TBA)

Check out The Slants for sure, they have an awesome sound :)
"You can fall in love many times, so don't waste time over a broken heart. Life happens once." -Dia Frampton :)

laurachan

Quote from: jemz on May 05, 2008, 10:27:28 AM
Quote from: laurachan on May 02, 2008, 12:24:44 PM
Just curious — Is there any room for a band suggestion?

Or do you guys already have them all lined up...

Currently our line up is almost set in stone. But you are always more than welcome to suggest bands for next year. :D

Wah, I got in the game too late. :(

Anyway, I would like to nominate D for next year.
I suppose it's really, really early to do so... but it couldn't hurt!

hahaid0ntno

uhh is it possible for random people to play as a band to? cause me and my friends are planning to play kakusei heroism, and we were wondering is like there's a place for us to play and stuff. we're not gonna be playing on the day an cafe is coming, and also carrying around drums is very annoying, espeiclly cause we dont have cases or a cart.

IamTetsuo

Wow really, no Musicfest on Saturday?

Sad.

At least I get to see LDK in San Francisco the week before!

Shi_Musouka

I'm guessing Masquerade would have something to do with it.

Still, it would have been nice if there was at least an autograph signing or something for the local bands(unless that would be worked in during the concert or something like it always was in the past).

Tony

Quote from: Shi_Musouka on May 11, 2008, 11:23:42 AM
I'm guessing Masquerade would have something to do with it.

Still, it would have been nice if there was at least an autograph signing or something for the local bands(unless that would be worked in during the concert or something like it always was in the past).
Actually, MusicFest had something to do with Masquerade... (Thanks, Marisa...)

The bands will have tables at the show, so I'm hoping they'll be hanging around, selling gear, taking pics, signing things, etc.
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014