hotels

Started by Aarolye, April 06, 2008, 06:52:01 PM

Aarolye

Just to make sure... hotel registration hasn't started yet, right?
Registration Staff

KyraEnsui

Posting in the wrong thread. It should be question here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/board,36.0.html. To answer your question, it was already started.

yOna

Quote from: KyraEnsui on April 08, 2008, 10:19:07 AM
Posting in the wrong thread. It should be question here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/board,36.0.html. To answer your question, it was already started.

this thread is for regular con-goers, correct? what about hotel rooms for staffers?
Christine L.
FanimeCon Registration Staff

Aarolye

I guess I should have been more clear instead of assuming the reader would know I meant in terms for staff since obviously I posted in this thread. So to be clear: I meant hotels for the staff.
Registration Staff

KyraEnsui

Best bet is to email [hr at fanime dot com] about it.

yOna

hmm, yea i e-mailed hotels@fanime several days ago but no reply yet. hopefully the info will come around soon.
Christine L.

shortpachoo

I know my head said he didn't have any info on it yet.  But I bet they are going to send out info about it through the mailing list.  So as long as your on the staff list you should be getting the emails.  Hope it is soon since it is just over a month and a half to go

Fanime 2011 Staff: ??
Tech Minion: 2004-05, 2007-10
Video Programming: 2004-06
Staffer since: '04

yOna

thanks for the heads up  :)
Christine L.

Aarolye

so..... i'm assuming no one has any clue about hotels huh....

edit: yeah, I basically found the answer right about after I posted this.  :P
Registration Staff

Sen

You should hear from your department or division head soon. In the mean time, since staff hotel rooms are in groups of 4 you should get your roommates together. All of your roommates have to be on staff otherwise HR will cancel your reservation.
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07