Resident Evil Gathering..

Started by Dantom, April 15, 2008, 02:55:33 PM

Resident evil Gathering!!

Yes
No

Dantom

Okay ntsy :) thanks for the info Alright I think I have decided it shall be on sunday :o now a time.......

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Dantom on April 18, 2008, 12:09:00 PM
Okay ntsy :) thanks for the info Alright I think I have decided it shall be on sunday :o now a time.......
at noon? Hows that? Seems like the best
See Ya all next year? ;3 ~

Dantom

Hmmm that does Sound good  maybe 1:00 or 2:00  ???

vasher

Agate

Quote from: Dantom on April 18, 2008, 01:48:26 PM
Hmmm that does Sound good  maybe 1:00 or 2:00  ???

2:00 I suppose?
"Fate can only be determined by ones potential."

FANIME 2007 PICS
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/agate86/Fanime%202007/
Password = Fanime

Dantom

Eh..Maybe monday instead....... Idk >.<

Ntsy

I leave early Monday...like 9 am early (I'm in the process of getting changed to Tuesday morning).  I think we should do the shoot at night on Sunday or Saturday so that we can have a semi good theme set..instead of during the day...like 5pm when the sun is going down..give it a little of the game vibe. and it's a good time, it's before the fun night time at conventions begins.

VictimX

I'd be up for a gathering but I'd need to know when and the time but I'm sure I'd be able to join in with this now the only other question is what to go as? I could bring out the Police Riot gear again or go as a U.B.C.S. maybe HUNK?

Dantom

Hunk is freaking sweet man  Hope you can come :) still deciding....you want to be put on list ?

VictimX

Last time I went as a R.P.D. Riot control cause it just feels nice walking around like this, I joined the Staff Rovers this year so the time I'll be working is unknown but put me down cause if I can I'll be there with you guys.

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: VictimX on April 19, 2008, 12:15:48 AM
Last time I went as a R.P.D. Riot control cause it just feels nice walking around like this, I joined the Staff Rovers this year so the time I'll be working is unknown but put me down cause if I can I'll be there with you guys.

very nice costume. Go as that and ill glowp you to death. And Jacob. Best friend Dx lets do sunday! Itll give me something to do... Ahaha and i can protect you and you can yell help ashley. Haha but even monday works.

Dantom

Nice outfit Victim X and I mean really nice Ack nuu the glomps!! XDD Yes ashley shall protect me from the ganados and zombies . :D

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Dantom on April 19, 2008, 01:19:59 AM
Nice outfit Victim X and I mean really nice Ack nuu the glomps!! XDD Yes ashley shall protect me from the ganados and zombies . :D
of course! And another one? Wont you need an ininite launcher to take it out? And ill try ill throw a lantern

Dantom

I don`t have enough peseta`s for the inf rocket launcher ; ; All I have is meh pistol :P

Dantom

Woohoo So far we have 11 people if evreything goes as planned. 8)

Dantom

Okay It shall Be sunday 3:00 pm.

VictimX

I guess that time will work but as days get close well have to see still I will do my best to make it out for this but can it beat last years gathering incident?

o0Mutsu0o

3pm seems an odd time. But i dont see why not. I guess i have no choice since im going with you all day jacob. Aka leon.         and victx i want you to come! I hope you can

Dantom

haha XD I saw vid on youtube of that happening hope you can hope victimx btw Brittany aka:Ashley You dont have to hang around if you don`t want too... >.>

o0Mutsu0o

Quote from: Dantom on April 20, 2008, 01:01:08 AM
haha XD I saw vid on youtube of that happening hope you can hope victimx btw Brittany aka:Ashley You dont have to hang around if you don`t want too... >.>
i want to xP just be prepared to hang out with me from 9am to 3pm in our cosplays. I hope im not dead due to ashleys boots... Wah