Anime character you just can't stand?

Started by Amon_Devilman, April 22, 2008, 09:53:55 PM

Amon_Devilman

For me, it was always Azumanga Daioh's Chiyo-chan. Seriously, something about the girl just bugs me (and I'm usually a fan of cutesy little kids of the cast, or at least Sasami from Tenchi Muyo).

zoupzuop2

Gosunkugi (American Dub), Ranma 1/2. Loser character as it is, at least the original seiyuu made him bearable and put, um, EMOTION into the words. His was the only voice that suffered strongly in the English Dub. :\
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

JohnnyAR

My friend and I hate Asuka from Evangelion so much we just want to strangle her ourselves.

questionette

Mostly its just characters that I hate in the English Dubs.  Like Eiri Yuki from Gravitation...whoever that voice actor is...I WILL KILL HIM ick, he sounds like he has froggies in his throat.  Also, I watched the first eps. of Flame of Recca (and hated it btw) and what REELY pissed me off was the pronounciation of 'ninja' in english.  Idk if his was right or not but it totally annoyed me...it was like "NEEEIIINNNJA"

primula

i love chiyo :P

most annoying to me is Kogarashi from Kamen no Maid Guy
i couldnt even watch a full episode-.-

mDuo13

Shinji from Evangelion. Forget the rest of the show, he made it unwatchable.

JohnnyAR

Quote from: mDuo13 on May 04, 2008, 12:41:33 PM
Shinji from Evangelion. Forget the rest of the show, he made it unwatchable.

lol the emo, he is so f*cked up, am I right? I just wanna sock him the ballz.

G.I.R

Nene from Potemayo!  God Damnit!  Don't you just want to strangle her
locker her away in an isolation booth when she speaks in that über high pitch voice?!?  >:(

Chun

Hmm... I don't really have someone I hate, but in recent anime I've watched,

I absolutely dislike Haruka from Kiminozo. You were cool, until you decided to have this sudden revelation behind your best friend's back. Don't blame the coma when you just didn't do crap yourself.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

punk_parfait

I can't stand Ryoko from Tenshi Muyo (in the dubbed version anyways). Ugh... her VOICE... she's a pretty cool character but she sounds like an old hag.

Trumby

Quote from: Chun on May 04, 2008, 11:29:10 PM
Hmm... I don't really have someone I hate, but in recent anime I've watched,

I absolutely dislike Haruka from Kiminozo. You were cool, until you decided to have this sudden revelation behind your best friend's back. Don't blame the coma when you just didn't do crap yourself.

~Chun
Lawlz, I actually disliked Mitsuki in that show..not sure why..I just really wanted him to pick Haruka.
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

pSyChOgArDeN

That main chick
from Kaze no Stigma.
Oh em gee.
Strangle me.
[/size]

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33         

Devereaux

I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

cateyedprincess

Quote from: questionette on May 03, 2008, 09:56:22 AM
Mostly its just characters that I hate in the English Dubs.  Like Eiri Yuki from Gravitation...whoever that voice actor is...I WILL KILL HIM ick, he sounds like he has froggies in his throat.  Also, I watched the first eps. of Flame of Recca (and hated it btw) and what REELY pissed me off was the pronounciation of 'ninja' in english.  Idk if his was right or not but it totally annoyed me...it was like "NEEEIIINNNJA"

The entire English cast for gravitation made me want to stab my ear drums out.
D=
It was horrible.
I first watched it in Japanese, and it was okay.
Fanime 2011 Costume List:

Masked Fighter/Genkai (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Temari (Naruto)
Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
(possible)
Rhyme Bito (TWEWY)
Reira Serizawa (NANA)

Kazuko

Inuyasha and Kagome

it got retardedly annoying and I stopped watching the show

Yuu

Quite a few but I will have to say that I have never felt such pure unadulterated hate as I to toward Ichigo Kurasaki.

My friend actually refuses to watch Bleach with me because  I just go off on a rant every time Ichigo shows up.

Second, is Linalee from D. Gray Man. Just..useless..whiny..ugh.

Mizuki

Cast of Code Geass, Naruto, Inuyasha, and many many fucking more.

blancoisma

Relena Peacecraft from Gundam Wing. Oh sweet jesus, that girl makes me want to puncture my eardrums. Her constant "Oh Heero!" could make the pope swear. Seriously, I cannot handle Relena, I just want to drown her.
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

Mizuki

Quote from: blancoisma on May 14, 2008, 11:16:33 AM
Relena Peacecraft from Gundam Wing. Oh sweet jesus, that girl makes me want to puncture my eardrums. Her constant "Oh Heero!" could make the pope swear. Seriously, I cannot handle Relena, I just want to drown her.

JESUS FUCK I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT HER. I hate the living crap out of her.