I am

Started by deonchan, April 24, 2008, 03:13:48 PM

c2chaos

I am waiting for a call.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

I am annoyed at animoto... It keeps cutting out pictures.... Apparently I need longer songs XD

c2chaos

I am looking for more music.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

PinkHairSasuke

I am having post Fanime boredom

AuroraDreamer

ELDEMONIO

I am done with my shopping and cleaning my room and car and playing Nerf guns with my bro.

Somebody

I am watching Aurora's videos and amazed at how many photos she got...I got only a few! OoO
Cosplay 2013
Friday night: RWBY (incomplete)
Saturday morning: Arrietty
Sunday afternoon: Ruby w/ Adam (RWBY, no scythe)
Monday: Arrietty

c2chaos

^ I am also watching AuroraD's slideshow.

AuroraDreamer

I am wondering which ones they like better. Not all the pictures are mine. It is a mix of my friend's, my cousin's, and mine. I had like 216, Emily had like 30 or 40, and Alyssa had 263. Animoto the program I used only holds 300 pictures. I had to get rid of a lot Hetalia pictures XD

Somebody

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on June 02, 2010, 05:21:42 PM
I am wondering which ones they like better. Not all the pictures are mine. It is a mix of my friend's, my cousin's, and mine. I had like 216, Emily had like 30 or 40, and Alyssa had 263. Animoto the program I used only holds 300 pictures. I had to get rid of a lot Hetalia pictures XD
Ummm honestly I dunno I really loved the first link but halfway thru the second link I had to pause to check on other things...
Hmmm had to get rid of other Hetalia pics huh? T^T Oh well. (SEND THEM LAWL. when you get to it that is :P and please, because please is the magic word )
Cosplay 2013

AuroraDreamer

Quote from: Somebody on June 02, 2010, 05:23:10 PM
Ummm honestly I dunno I really loved the first link but halfway thru the second link I had to pause to check on other things...
Hmmm had to get rid of other Hetalia pics huh? T^T Oh well. (SEND THEM LAWL. when you get to it that is :P and please, because please is the magic word )
I have them all posted on my facebook. :D
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/album.php?aid=171777&id=525151793
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/album.php?aid=173580&id=525151793
Do the links work?

Somebody

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on June 02, 2010, 05:27:40 PM
Quote from: Somebody on June 02, 2010, 05:23:10 PM
I have them all posted on my facebook. :D
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/album.php?aid=171777&id=525151793
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/album.php?aid=173580&id=525151793
Do the links work?

WHY DO I HAVE TO GET FACEBOOK ARGH xP
Basically it says I have to login. Maybe it's time I make an anonymous Facebook just so I can look at Fanime pictures...
Cosplay 2013

c2chaos

^ hahaha. I didn't want to get a facebook either but I did because people kept asking for one and I wanted to see their pictures.

I like the second slideshow. Also, I think I saw Somebody in that one.

Somebody

Quote from: c2chaos on June 02, 2010, 05:41:44 PM
^ hahaha. I didn't want to get a facebook either but I did because people kept asking for one and I wanted to see their pictures.

I like the second slideshow. Also, I think I saw Somebody in that one.
I ended up making one under China's human name lawl. xP It's so confusing and complicated I can't hardly figure it out! @o@
And yeah, that's funny how you can recognize me when we only saw each other once or twice in your case xD. I'm China in there a few times, although I don't know what was in the second one exactly.

I am getting ready to go to a friend's graduation. (My friend Waldo that followed me around con, that is. :P)
Cosplay 2013

c2chaos

I mentioned before that I'm good at remembering faces and names.

I am watching the full intro song to AIR.

rubymoonIII

Iam now 23 years old today
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

doriangray

Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 02, 2010, 11:11:50 PM
Iam now 23 years old today
Happy birthday.

I am a little drunk.
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

AuroraDreamer

I am not feeling good tonight. I need to catch back up on my sleep :)

Runewitt

i am disapoint. i took a nap this afternoon and wanted to sleep for about two hours.. i woke up at ten.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Somebody

I am finally on summer vacation!  ;D
Cosplay 2013