Meet the guests?

Started by GokuMew2, April 26, 2008, 08:43:27 PM

GokuMew2

Just wondering, but when will the Meet the Guests session be?
I've never been to one so can someone also explain how it works? I believe you have to buy tickets? When and where can they be bought? I definitely want to try to make it to this year's!

Thanks~
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

GokuMew2

Er, also, what's the policy gonna be for recording video? Depends on the wishes of the guests or what? *making preparations for the con* ;)
< Mew >

.::midnight.maiden::.

Yesh, I definitely want to go this year(considering that Antic Cafe is coming!!! <3 Nyappy <3)

Hmm, I dunno, but I think you going to have to wait for that information. ^^;

I don't THINK they allow you to record video, but I would like to!
Fanime Attendee - 2007, 2009-
Fanime Staff - 2008(Panels)
AOD - 2011-

Tony

For An Cafe, it looks like it will be on Sunday morning. And (with probably all An Cafe events) photo & video won't be allowed.

The rest of the info is reaaaally complicated, so I'm not going to say much just yet. The biggest thing is that we will probably be giving out (free) admission tickets, and I'll be announcing how that works in the next week or so (I hope).

I'm really excited though - if things work out like I plan, it's going to be really nice!
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

GokuMew2

Quote from: Tony on April 27, 2008, 10:06:11 PM
The rest of the info is reaaaally complicated, so I'm not going to say much just yet. The biggest thing is that we will probably be giving out (free) admission tickets, and I'll be announcing how that works in the next week or so (I hope).
Awesome! Thanks, Tony!
Man, I NEED a ticket. .@_@

Any official word on recording guest panels? I'd only be interested in recording the seiyuu guest ones.
< Mew >

FanFicGuru

Is this a separate event from the one Press will attend? Or are press going to the same one that the general public is attending? Just wondering.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015