Air gear "ROCKS" symbol Cosplay commission

Started by shinjiboy, May 02, 2008, 01:33:41 PM

shinjiboy

This is pretty late notice, but I'm sure if you're really creative, you can make it work.  I need someone to make the "Rocks" symbol/icon on the back of Ikki Minami's back.  I will find the red jacket myself and sew it on myself (unless you suggest a better way).

Here are some pics borrowed from Imari-chan and playstazn @ Cosplay.com

Use these to reference how big the symbol should be.  I'm about 5'8 so create accordingly.  Send me PM if you're interested or just reply to this thread.  You will be paid for your hard work. 

Thanks!

sunrise-oasis

do you need the Symbol or the entire jacket O_O!.......

also i never heard of making your own patch before o_O!....

shinjiboy

To clarify, I just need the "Rocks" symbol.  I can find the jacket myself.

shinjiboy

sunrise-oasis

well...if i have any time (like i hope so since chopins outfit is a big drag<< and have left over white frabic....actually
that bothers me alot..WHat fabric does it has to be O_O!???????? SOft? (sorry there was some names but its just hard to remeber >_<!

but if you already finished it then disregard this message ^_^!

also note...different have different times...for rocks its kinda like....i have to get photoshop type fonts print them out cut and nearly pin them onto the fabric and get something thats like......okay its like a very thinck fabric thats kinda rubbery..trying to find that in san francisco..!