electricity-lambs

FanimeCon 2018 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Yuri and Yaoi nights  (Read 18579 times)

LightandDarkSoul

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
Re: Yuri and Yaoi nights
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2010, 01:24:16 AM »

does anyone know? I'd really like to know :D

No such thing. The lowest rating yaoi you'll find is the 16+ like Loveless and Sukisho. Everything else is 18+
Sorry, but if your not 18 years or older, than you can't get into the adult and events.

ultimateyaoilover

• Full Metal Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2011, 10:35:35 PM »

Please can someone tell me when the yaoi night events are? and which ones are on what nights? You seem to have more info than what i can find on the Fanime website, and i know in previous years they have released a con shedule a week or two before the con.  Unfortunately i have to work for a few hrs, and was hoping to know what id be missing out on T~T id rather take the bullet now.. then at Fanime. :'(

HunterZero

• Maria-sama ga Post
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2011, 06:32:01 PM »

Not to add to this necromancy too much...

According to last year's schedule, there was Yaoi on the first two nights. That isn't a guarantee of anything though, as I know the schedule is still being worked on. I know it'll be released as soon as possible.

I seem to remember there being Yaoi every evening, but looking at last year's schedule I am clearly wrong. You'll probably have to wait until it is officially released though.
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

elitebanana2

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2011, 09:10:04 PM »

What kind of stuff do they show on yaoi night? I want to go...hahaha.  ::)
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 24 queries.