Yuri and Yaoi nights

Started by ryuyasha, May 05, 2008, 12:19:18 PM

LightandDarkSoul

Quote from: gwhsanimeclub on May 23, 2010, 10:53:30 PM
does anyone know? I'd really like to know :D

No such thing. The lowest rating yaoi you'll find is the 16+ like Loveless and Sukisho. Everything else is 18+
Sorry, but if your not 18 years or older, than you can't get into the adult and events.

ultimateyaoilover

Please can someone tell me when the yaoi night events are? and which ones are on what nights? You seem to have more info than what i can find on the Fanime website, and i know in previous years they have released a con shedule a week or two before the con.  Unfortunately i have to work for a few hrs, and was hoping to know what id be missing out on T~T id rather take the bullet now.. then at Fanime. :'(

HunterZero

Not to add to this necromancy too much...

According to last year's schedule, there was Yaoi on the first two nights. That isn't a guarantee of anything though, as I know the schedule is still being worked on. I know it'll be released as soon as possible.

I seem to remember there being Yaoi every evening, but looking at last year's schedule I am clearly wrong. You'll probably have to wait until it is officially released though.
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

elitebanana2

What kind of stuff do they show on yaoi night? I want to go...hahaha.  ::)