Ok I know theres the hotel posting area, but this is a bit different

Started by anomaly, May 08, 2008, 10:04:23 PM

anomaly

I have a few ideas...yes Im odd...

1. I can get a big room for thurs and fri and let people stay for free...

2. someone else can let me stay at their place..ill chip in no prob

3. someone can go in on a room with me.

4. I can curl up and sleep on someones shoulders as they walk the con.

My other offer is this

I am leaving for the con on thursday from Either Napa or Vacaville...I'm offering anyone a ride whose on my way.  Also, if I get a room it always say 2 guests...there fore..Hell, I'll have the room already anyway, so someone can stay for free.

that and.

I NEED A COSPLAY/BW BALL IDEA...apparently someone is already doing the whole tux thing, so thats out.

I'm about 5'7 so im a bit short..this is my build and complexion...pleeeeaasse please give me ideas....

"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

--------------------------------------------------
Fanime 2008 ConOps

anomaly

UPDATE!!!

I just booked a room at the montgomery for the 22nd through the 26th....its only got one bed, but I'm bringing a queen size air matress as the room allows for 2 people.

SOOO....I have a spot available for someone and im only a block or two from the convention

Im also still offering rides from the vacaville, napa, fairfield area
"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

Fanime 2008 ConOps

DemonLordZabuza

Just change your jeans for slacks and lose the beanie, comb your hair how ever you like it and you should be ready for the Ball.  I think anyway

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me

LadyKaren

Quote from: DemonLordZabuza on May 09, 2008, 08:37:39 AM
Just change your jeans for slacks and lose the beanie, comb your hair how ever you like it and you should be ready for the Ball.  I think anyway

And loose the red eye. :P

DemonLordZabuza

Quote from: LadyKaren on May 09, 2008, 11:04:20 AM

Well the red eye might get him more attention at the dance floor ;)

-Me

LadyKaren

Quote from: DemonLordZabuza on May 09, 2008, 11:06:59 AM

Does that mean I should wear my red contacts at the black and white ball? I'd feel kinda cheap though since their not black or white. Although black or white contacts would look REALLY WEIRD.

DemonLordZabuza

Quote from: LadyKaren on May 09, 2008, 11:14:45 AM
Quote from: DemonLordZabuza on May 09, 2008, 11:06:59 AM

Does that mean I should wear my red contacts at the black and white ball? I'd feel kinda cheap though since their not black or white. Although black or white contacts would look REALLY WEIRD.
From my recollection of seeing a few, red contacts can look pretty hot.  I was going more for the glowing red eye will give him a demonic kinda look and well some ladies like to take their stab at the prince of darkness you know

-Me

anomaly

I already posted this, but um..people seem to like my natural eye color instead.

Besides, I can't wear contacts...they hurt

On that note, I still have space available for one in my room and 3 in my car.  I'm staying in a delux room at the montgomery 2 blocks or so from the con.  I'll be there from the 22nd through the 26th

Fanime 2008 ConOps

LadyKaren

Quote from: anomaly on May 09, 2008, 11:32:33 AM
I already posted this, but um..people seem to like my natural eye color instead.

[IMG]

They look like my color. Bit'o'green, bit'o'brown, bit'o'yellow. Then they change from brown to blue depending on my mood. It's like my haircolor. It can't decide it's color either. :/

Quote from: anomaly on May 09, 2008, 11:32:33 AM
Besides, I can't wear contacts...they hurt

Psh. Being stabbed in the eye hurts. Contacts are like lightly brushing your eye.
...Even if it does take me like 10 minutes to get them in.

anomaly

sometimes...all the yellow fades away and they kinda turn a dark green.

and I dunno, I dont think Id look good with red contacts...maybe gold contacts

Fanime 2008 ConOps

JTchinoy

you look like you can cosplay as that guy from karas.  the demon that rebelled. :P

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

anomaly

Post a pic and I'll give it some thought :)  I guess I could be a demon...just wish I didn't have white people eyes...or that damned spanish nose.

Fanime 2008 ConOps

JTchinoy

his name's nue, so you can go find some pix of him on google or wherever.

edit:: clearer pic of him.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

anomaly

:( im too short and my hair isn't long enough nor red.

:| ill never figure it out

Fanime 2008 ConOps

jazmatazz

Quote from: anomaly on May 09, 2008, 02:56:27 PM

It doesn't have to be perfect. You'll look good either way man.
"who said skanks?!"

anti-pocky movement 2008/9

anomaly

well, we'll see...I gotta get back to work..leaving soon..then gotta move all my crap to the other apartment.

Fanime 2008 ConOps

JTchinoy

Quote from: anomaly on May 09, 2008, 02:56:27 PM

picky picky picky XP

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X