An Cafe concert tickets

Started by jemz, May 12, 2008, 12:11:19 AM

havok rt

I know everybody is hype for An Cafe but I gotta ask how do I get tickets for Friday's show or is that just 1st come 1st serve?
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

jemz

Quote from: VampireAlucard on May 21, 2008, 10:05:41 PM
If we manage to get tickets for the autograph session are we only allowed to get one autograph? We are most likely only allowed one, but I wanted to know because my brother had to cancel going to Fanime at the last minute due to getting sick and won't be able to get an autograph himself.

You are allowed one autograph only. Because the band is only signing autographs for a limited time, we want as many people to get an autograph from them as possible.

Quote from: havok rt on May 22, 2008, 12:47:11 AM
I know everybody is hype for An Cafe but I gotta ask how do I get tickets for Friday's show or is that just 1st come 1st serve?

There are no tickets for the Friday show. So it's pretty much walk in, find an unoccupied seat you like, sit down, and enjoy the show!
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

havok rt

Thank you very much for the quick last minute response!!! :D :D
Fanime Staff:2010 Social Gaming, 2012 Tabletop Gaming

Cosplay for 2012: Walking around with "The Most Interesting Man In the World" (aka the dos equis guy)

jemz

Quote from: havok rt on May 22, 2008, 01:14:50 AM
Thank you very much for the quick last minute response!!! :D :D

No problem. I won't be on-site in the early half of the day due to work for the rest of the week. So today and tomorrow are your last chances to ask questions!
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

sophixer

You may not pick up a ticket for someone else.

So that means you yourself needs to pick up your own ticket right? Like, somebody else can't get it for you, regardless if he or she is only getting it for you?

Aaah, sorry for the lateness of the question. ><

gackt_2003

Quote from: sophixer on May 22, 2008, 03:41:13 PM
You may not pick up a ticket for someone else.

So that means you yourself needs to pick up your own ticket right? Like, somebody else can't get it for you, regardless if he or she is only getting it for you?

Aaah, sorry for the lateness of the question. ><
yeah, i think you yourself have to get it. my guess is that so early people won't get a bunch of tickets for friends coming later and then have the con run out. which would suck for people who are coming later and don't have friends to pick up tickets early for them. plus it's just fair that way ^_^;

milan

I got my tickets today. :) They're pretty, green and pink 8D

PK

How did you get yours?

I put in the promo code when i pre-registered but i dont think i gots mine

;.;

Osakagrl

So with the random drawing of the tickets to the autograph session... when will we know??

I am coming sunday and I REALLY hope I can win a ticket. otherwise ill be in line first thing. hey everyone how was the lines today? Crazy long? not bad?

NERDglasses

Quote from: Osakagrl on May 22, 2008, 10:13:49 PM
So with the random drawing of the tickets to the autograph session... when will we know??

I am coming sunday and I REALLY hope I can win a ticket. otherwise ill be in line first thing. hey everyone how was the lines today? Crazy long? not bad?

my friend got his last night by email.. I didn't get one. boo.. haha I lose.
"You can fall in love many times, so don't waste time over a broken heart. Life happens once." -Dia Frampton :)

PK

I didn't know they were doing it like that
@w@

Mordyan

If you pre-regged with the promo code you go to the window marked tickets next to the registration area and show them your badge. The will check for the code and give you your tickets.

If you won one of the autograph sessions they will also give you the ticket at that time. (I know cause I won one  ;D )

I guess they are giving out batches of autograph tickets at different times of the day. Some people were already camping out for them.

Kazuko

Quote from: Mordyan on May 22, 2008, 10:43:09 PM
If you pre-regged with the promo code you go to the window marked tickets next to the registration area and show them your badge. The will check for the code and give you your tickets.

If you won one of the autograph sessions they will also give you the ticket at that time. (I know cause I won one  ;D )

I guess they are giving out batches of autograph tickets at different times of the day. Some people were already camping out for them.
D:<  *shakes an angrly scented fist* YOU JERK

=( Im spraying my victorias secret glitter perfume in your eye

j/k lol X3 lucky mord you deserve it

PK

Blast!!

I must have missed it when i went to get my stuff...i can still get my concert ticket tomorrow right??

Since i used the promo code??

o.o

Mordyan

Quote from: PK on May 22, 2008, 11:00:16 PM
Blast!!

I must have missed it when i went to get my stuff...i can still get my concert ticket tomorrow right??

o.o
I think so. I remember reading somewhere that they were gonna hold the pre-reg promo tickets till the end of Friday.

Quote from: Kazuko on May 22, 2008, 10:49:57 PMD:<  *shakes an angrly scented fist* YOU JERK

OMG my eye! Now I will have to wear on of those eye patches...  sweet!

Thanks I hope you guys get lucky too.

Kazuko

Quote from: Mordyan on May 23, 2008, 12:02:55 AM
Quote from: PK on May 22, 2008, 11:00:16 PM
Blast!!

o.o
I think so. I remember reading somewhere that they were gonna hold the pre-reg promo tickets till the end of Friday.

Quote from: Kazuko on May 22, 2008, 10:49:57 PMD:<  *shakes an angrly scented fist* YOU JERK

OMG my eye! Now I will have to wear on of those eye patches...  sweet!

Thanks I hope you guys get lucky too.
well im pre-reg so shoud I get tickets too O: even though I didnt do the code?

lawl i doubt it?

amyluong

If i get a ticket at the door on sunday, can i still come to the concert?

questionette

Ok I think this is a dumb last minute question...buuuutttt~
A lot of my friends want to go to the AN Cafe concert, have full weekend passes BUT did NOT put in the promo code...are they not able to get tickets? Do they have to pay extra?

And if that has nothing to do with the promo code, what DOES it do?

sophixer

Quote from: amyluong on May 23, 2008, 02:51:14 PM
If i get a ticket at the door on sunday, can i still come to the concert?

As long as you have a ticket for the concert, you should be able to enter the concert.  :)

sophixer

Quote from: questionette on May 23, 2008, 02:59:35 PM
Ok I think this is a dumb last minute question...buuuutttt~
A lot of my friends want to go to the AN Cafe concert, have full weekend passes BUT did NOT put in the promo code...are they not able to get tickets? Do they have to pay extra?

And if that has nothing to do with the promo code, what DOES it do?

I'm not part of the staff but I believe that if you did not put in the promo code, that means there will not be a reserved concert ticket for them. They'll still be able to get tickets by waiting in line with the rest of the people, provided they didn't run out for the day, and no, the tickets don't cost extra.