2008 Karaoke Contest - Received Entries

Started by Hank-KKD, May 12, 2008, 09:14:41 PM

Hank-KKD

This is the list of accepted entries to the 2008 Karaoke Contest.
It is not the contest order. Contest order will be posted by this time next week.

E. Severin
K. Ling
Y. Dong
Mt. Lara
K. Cunico
A. Parish
Y. Mori
L. MAR
Mg. Lara
K. Sipos
C. Vo
F. Caudillo
A. Lan
M. Datu
F. Camiloza
K. Maranon
T. Nauta
C. Padilla
R. Andon
A. Rutherford
G. Green
I. Dorntge
E. Chen
H.C. Tseng
P. Coleman

yumicchi88

This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

blkriku

good luck everyone! this is my first karaoke contest so i'm nervous. lol i'm not even that could but I'll have fun

Enkai

Yay! I'm in too!  That's a relief.  :-)  Now to more practice.

kyochan

my second karaoke contest. hopefully, this time i will not be made of fail... but still not ftw =p
Mah dead branches will pwn joo! >=D<br /> - Kyochan

pryncesslita

GEiSHA`DX

;) :D ;D :) ^-^

slimchance

yumicchi88

hope i chose right song!
last year, if i think about it now, i dont know why i choose that song... lol

taho

Quote from: yumicchi88 on May 13, 2008, 12:34:41 PM
hope i chose right song!
last year, if i think about it now, i dont know why i choose that song... lol

I made the same mistake before! I picked a song originally sang by a guy -_-;;; I won't be doing that anymore

Enkai

Haha...the joy of song choices.  I discovered poking around Youtube yesterday that apparently the girl that won two years ago won with the same song that I'm planning on doing for finals, if I make it (if you really want to know, look it up).  Oh well, I've been practicing that thing like mad already, and this is my 2nd fanime (1st time doing karaoke), so there's no way I could have known.  I'm in love with the song, so I'm not about to change now.

My biggest fear is that nerves will take hold of me. I'm practicing so that my songs will be so ingrained that when the time comes, I can just lose myself in the music.

Lar-Ki

YAY I FINALLY MADE IT!

I am so nervous omg.. XD

yumicchi88

Quote from: Enkai on May 13, 2008, 01:50:50 PM
Haha...the joy of song choices.  I discovered poking around Youtube yesterday that apparently the girl that won two years ago won with the same song that I'm planning on doing for finals, if I make it (if you really want to know, look it up).  Oh well, I've been practicing that thing like mad already, and this is my 2nd fanime (1st time doing karaoke), so there's no way I could have known.  I'm in love with the song, so I'm not about to change now.

My biggest fear is that nerves will take hold of me. I'm practicing so that my songs will be so ingrained that when the time comes, I can just lose myself in the music.

oo, i know that song, now i will know who you are ^^

anyways, the ppl around me listening to my recording of songs i recorded myself is not making my decision solid!!
one will say "do this one!" and other will say "this one sounds pretty!" and  "no, that one is good for coolness points!"
and I'm like "whoa! hold your horses!!"

Loco:Neko

Woohoo!  I'm in!  SWEEEEEEEEEET!  ;D

Dancing Lanza

http://www.cosspace.com/DancingLanza
www.myspace.com/dancingL

I GOT A WEBCAM!! Hit me up on AIM if interested =D
or MSN~

yumicchi88

Lar-Ki

Lol.. my name is the longest on there wtf.. XD

Now I don't feel like going to the contestttt.. it's so nerve racking >_<

AriSky

*spazzflail*  woo, I made it in!  I just have a question: if we have changed our mind on a song, how do we go about getting that taken care of?  I just want to switch out my prelim song.
Fanime con-goer since 2005.
Resident Shizuru (YYH) and Kaitou (HxH).
Fanime 2011's blue Dalek.

yumicchi88

Quote from: AriSky on May 15, 2008, 02:33:16 PM
*spazzflail*  woo, I made it in!  I just have a question: if we have changed our mind on a song, how do we go about getting that taken care of?  I just want to switch out my prelim song.

you can change it before you sign-in at the con.

Loco:Neko

Quote from: Lar-Ki on May 15, 2008, 11:40:13 AM
Lol.. my name is the longest on there wtf.. XD

Now I don't feel like going to the contestttt.. it's so nerve racking >_<

LOL!  If it helps any, my name's the only one in all caps.  XD 

Don't worry too much.  We're all in this to have fun.  This is my first karaoke contest too.  WEEE!!  I'm pumped and ready to go!  WOOO!