2008 Postcards are Up: Log in, Print it, and Bring it With You!

Started by Sen, May 13, 2008, 04:01:46 PM

Sen

This isn't the best way to get the word out. I am also trying to get a notice up on the website.

In any case, your postcards/receipts are here: http://www.fanime.com/registration/account/receipt.php

Please log in, print it, and bring it with you along with a valid government issued photo ID to pick up your badges.

EDIT: There is a link on our reg page for it now. http://www.fanime.com/reg
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

obliviousedward

Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Fructose

Just fyi, I noticed that people with exceptionally long email addresses (like mine, hurr), the info gets bumped down to the next line and ends up being written on top of "Badge Type: Full Weekend" (or what have you). You can still make stuff out, it's just a little.... odd.

VampireAlucard

Do you absolutely have to print out the postcard to get your badge? I don't have a single printer in the house with ink at the moment and I'm probably not before Fanime. Are the postcards necessary to pick up your badge?

otakuapprentice

Quote from: VampireAlucard on May 17, 2008, 09:53:25 PM
Do you absolutely have to print out the postcard to get your badge? I don't have a single printer in the house with ink at the moment and I'm probably not before Fanime. Are the postcards necessary to pick up your badge?
it makes it a lot easier(and faster) if you have both your ID and your printout on hand.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

SOawesomeness

Quote from: otakuapprentice on May 17, 2008, 09:54:58 PM
Quote from: VampireAlucard on May 17, 2008, 09:53:25 PM
it makes it a lot easier(and faster) if you have both your ID and your printout on hand.
If you don't bring a Fanime accepted ID, you better bring it. >;0
It makes it heckavu lot easier and makes it go faster...

I think public libraries let you print out stuff, some for like, 10 cents per page or something. (Or at least mine does..)
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

xaliceerz

I noticed that on the Postcard it says "It is not impossible to pick up your membership packet without government ID..." Just to clarify... that means that we don't HAVE to bring our pass port or State ID or anything of that such, right?

otakuapprentice

Quote from: xaliceerz on May 19, 2008, 09:15:33 PM
I noticed that on the Postcard it says "It is not impossible to pick up your membership packet without government ID..." Just to clarify... that means that we don't HAVE to bring our pass port or State ID or anything of that such, right?
look at the previous posts; its much easier if you bring both ID AND your printout, and it will be faster than if you only had one piece.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

xaliceerz

Quote from: otakuapprentice on May 19, 2008, 09:19:02 PM
Quote from: xaliceerz on May 19, 2008, 09:15:33 PM
look at the previous posts; its much easier if you bring both ID AND your printout, and it will be faster than if you only had one piece.

you replied really quick.. I was going to say sorry,
for asking the a question that has already been asked millions of times.-.-
because I just recently backtracked on the forum and found the answer. haha. sorry
but thank youuu (:

kai

What should we do if we can't open the file? My computer cannot read .pdf files.