The Campaign Chess Game

Started by AnimefanJJ, May 15, 2008, 02:34:54 PM

Yuu

Quote from: NeoValkyrion on May 17, 2008, 10:57:44 AM
Depending on what time/day this is, I might be interested in being the player for the black side. Cosplaying as Zack Fair SOLDIER 1st class.

Sorry, your just a little too late on that, I'd be glad to have you on my team though. ^^

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: NeoValkyrion on May 17, 2008, 10:57:44 AM
Depending on what time/day this is, I might be interested in being the player for the black side. Cosplaying as Zack Fair SOLDIER 1st class.
mostly likely sunday at 5pm.
[quote authoer=lycan510]
ill be a rook. nothing better to do. other than, like the AN Cafe concert[/quote]
for which side?
Banned for breaking promises - http://forums.fanime.com/index.php?topic=17617

NeoValkyrion

Ah, sorry. Could the thread maker update the first post so I can see what spots aren't taken?
"I'm here to kick ass and play card games. And I'm all out of cards."

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: NeoValkyrion on May 18, 2008, 12:07:32 PM
Ah, sorry. Could the thread maker update the first post so I can see what spots aren't taken?
Black Side has Pawns, one Bishop slot, and both Rooks slots still open. White Side has Pawns and one Rook slot left open.

AnimefanJJ

Bumping board, still need more people. and this game is set up for Sunday at 8pm in the game room.

yamaneko

Okies! I can fill in a Rook slot on the black side as Allen Walker ^^ I'll be wearing black anyways xD
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

userpay

If its on Sunday at 8pm then I'm gonna have to decline unfortunatly, I'm gonna be leaving by 7:00pm probably cuz my dad has to go to work.

LightandDarkSoul

Oh! I want to join! I'll take bishop on the black side if it's still available. I'm Cosplaying as Aoyagi Ritsuka or Sakagami Kouya depending what day it is. If it's Friday or Sunday, then Ritsuka. If Saturday, Kouya.

Yuu

Quote from: AnimefanJJ on May 19, 2008, 01:42:03 AM
Bumping board, still need more people. and this game is set up for Sunday at 8pm in the game room.

Oh good. I was starting to worry.

Yuu

Quote from: yamaneko on May 20, 2008, 04:47:49 PM
Okies! I can fill in a Rook slot on the black side as Allen Walker ^^ I'll be wearing black anyways xD

Nooo!
You should be on the white team because the white team is MY team!
( I've decided this, BTW.  My Kimono is white, and adult Byakuyas is black)

Oh well, Allen is not my favorite character anyway. I'll enjoy killing you. Rather, ordering someone else to kill you. >D

yamaneko

xP I COULD be on the white side, considering how there's a rook slot there, too. . . well, either side's okay for me ^^; Just thought black would make more sense, considering, erm, all-black uniform ^^;
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: Yuu on May 20, 2008, 06:21:44 PM

Nooo!

Oh well, Allen is not my favorite character anyway. I'll enjoy killing you. Rather, ordering someone else to kill you. >D
So you are going to be a player, because I as soon as I put you down, I don't want to change it.

Yuu

Quote from: AnimefanJJ on May 20, 2008, 10:23:43 PM

Nooo!

So you are going to be a player, because I as soon as I put you down, I don't want to change it.

Yep, go ahead and put my friend down too.

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: Yuu on May 20, 2008, 10:45:13 PM

Nooo!

Kimono is white, and  Byakuyas is black for players, right?

Yuu

Quote from: AnimefanJJ on May 20, 2008, 11:08:49 PM

Nooo!

I, Mini-Byakuya, will take the white because my kimono is white.
My friend, who will be Byakuya-taichou will take the black team as his costume is black; that was what I meant, yes.

AnimefanJJ

Quote from: Yuu on May 20, 2008, 11:27:13 PM
Quote from: AnimefanJJ on May 20, 2008, 11:08:49 PM

Nooo!

I, Mini-Byakuya, will take the white because my kimono is white.
My friend, who will be Byakuya-taichou will take the black team as his costume is black; that was what I meant, yes.
ok

Kandybar

Hey, I don't know if you're going to get this in time, but unfortunately I've had something come up today and I'm going to have to leave the Con early before the cosplay chess tonight.   :-[  I know this is really last minute and I'm sorry, but it's out of my hands.

Yuu

Quote from: Kandybar on May 25, 2008, 11:52:33 AM
Hey, I don't know if you're going to get this in time, but unfortunately I've had something come up today and I'm going to have to leave the Con early before the cosplay chess tonight.   :-[  I know this is really last minute and I'm sorry, but it's out of my hands.

Unfortunately no, I didn't get this message on time.
I got kind of pissy with the gaming staff, but they were SO cool about it! Even after I was so bitchy they helped me get one more game together, and even thanked US ( my friend and I ) I for playing!
Chya, I couldn't thank them enough for being so awesome.