The Panda Cubed Panels

Started by bluechokobo, May 19, 2008, 12:56:29 PM

bluechokobo

As some of you may notice there are a few panels from a group caleld Panda Cubed.  We are a panel group out of Arizona that travel around to cons and do panels.

Manga more then Ninjas
Friday 5pm
Panel room 3 Santa Clara
We'll show you some of our favorite mangas that go beyond your typical boy powers up to over come super villian type stories.  They do tend to be more mature in nature but there won't be any nudity in the panel.  We'll also have some Q&A time set aside to answer some common questions that come up about the different manga that are out there.  If you want something new to read this panel is for you.

Lost Anime Treasures
Friday 6pm
Panel room 3 Santa Clara
The Lost Treasures panel is where we talk about anime's that have been lost in time because in most cases they are forgotten by most fans who are out looking for ninja anime.  Sometimes we'll show a newer anime that just never got any love when it came out because it just wasn't flashy enough. It's not all going to be about just watching clips, there will be some interaction between us and you guys.  If you want a new anime to watch this panel should not be missed.

Jpop with Panda Cubed
Friday 8pm
Panel room 3 Santa Clara
We'll show you some cool jpop bands that we think you should be listening to.  Normally we try to stay away from the super popular bands since we know you're probably already listening to them. 

Jrock with Panda Cubed
Saturdsay 12pm
Panel room 3 Santa Clara
Like the Jpop panel, this one is all about the rock.  We have a wide range of music planed for this one.  Hopefully we'll be able to show you something that you'll like that you haven't seen before.

Kpop with Panda Cubed
Saturday 7pm
Panel room 3 Santa Clara
Kpop is rising in popularity at extremly fast rate.  It's so popular here that odds are you can see more kpop concerts then jpop/jrock concerts in one year.  To most jpop fans, this music is still under the radar and we hope to change that.  Girls if you like boy bands you need to see this.

Why Girls Like Sentai
Sunday 10 am

I'm sure all of you think those power ranger shows are just for kids... well while that maybe true for the most part there is a lot of eye candy for the girls.  We'll talk about some of the more current shows and my partner will show you why you should be watching these shows.

You're Anime Sucks
Sunday 11am
Panel room 3 Santa Clara

This is our favorite panel.  We get to tell you why you're anime sucks.  In this 100% completely interactive panel you'll love us and you'll hate us but at the end of the panel you'll have a great time.

Besides being awesome panels here is one other reason why you should attend... Some times we give out prizes.
We don't do it in every panel but someone will walk away with a prize or two or maybe three.

If you have any questions feel free and ask

Siatsu

I've been to panda cubed panels in AZ and in San Jose - they're music selections are amazing! :3

Squeeky_Moonkin

Hey how did you two come up with the name panda cubed? Thanks for taking the time to do these panels.

bluechokobo

Quote from: Siatsu on May 24, 2008, 09:30:48 PM
I've been to panda cubed panels in AZ and in San Jose - they're music selections are amazing! :3

Thanks glad you enjoyed them.

Quote from: Squeeky_Moonkin on May 24, 2008, 09:33:36 PM
Hey how did you two come up with the name panda cubed? Thanks for taking the time to do these panels.

My partner likes pandas and we did a few comedy anime reviews under the name Panda Chips so we thought we should just keep the name Panda.  Also we were thinking a cubed panda would make a good mascot. 

Squeeky_Moonkin

ps I loved mentioning Rose of Versailles in your "your anime sucks panel". That was a hoot ^_^

bluechokobo

Quote from: Squeeky_Moonkin on May 29, 2008, 08:20:02 PM
ps I loved mentioning Rose of Versailles in your "your anime sucks panel". That was a hoot ^_^

I didn't expect something that old to come out.  But it's good to keep me on my toes.  That's also a hard on to complain about since the story is supposed to be really good.

deemoelester

ah i remember your anime sucks. good times. i have a pic of it on my deviantart.
http://deemoelester.deviantart.com/art/your-anime-sux-fanime-87831267