Official Arcade Game List for FanimeCon 2008

Started by Sen, May 19, 2008, 02:37:52 PM

Sen

Here it is from Eric at OCE and Greg the Arcade head for this year. This list is 99% sure.

Initial D 4 P1
Initial D 4 P2
Max Tune 3 - Player 2
Max Tune 3 - Player 1
Max Tune 3 - Player 3
Max Tune 3 - Player 4

SF3:3rd Strike (33")
Melty Blood ver.B2 (33")
Guilty Gear XX : Accent Core
Tekken 5 : Dark Ressurection
Capcom vs SNK 2 (33")
Marvel vs Capcom 2 (33")

Time Crisis 4
Ghost Squad
Point Blank 2

DDR Extreme
DDR Supernova 2
Dance Maniax
Guitar Freaks V3
Para Para Paradise
DrumMania V3
Pop n Music

Puzzle Fighter
Metal Slug 6

Pile Up
Pile Up
Fancy Lifter

Espgaluda 2
DoDonPachi

Air Hockey
Photo ID
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

Khaistyle

Dammit, I thought I told him NO DODONPACHI this year, NO. Oh well, The addition of Espgaluda 2 is nice. ID 4 will be a hit, and I've already played on the DDR machines and the pads are decent. Looking forward to it =D
I DONT PLAY BEMANI ANYMORE, BITCHES!!

abcbadcat

Hell yeah four way Maximum Tune 3 Battles! What is the pricing on that? Hopefully something like $1 to play and $.50 to continue or free continues for the winner.

I would love to play Puzzle Fighter but I have it on my PSP and its free.

I really don't like IDV4 but thats cool that we got those really expensive cabs avalible.

I used to go to the arcade too often and I know how much of a money suck it is so I will probably just play Maximum Tune.

AmazingKenchan

Like I told you on the phone Khai, I'll get them to swap out DoDonShithole for Mushi Futari.
2004-2005 Logistics Staff
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head

abcbadcat

Oh god... not Pile Up.

My GF just told me what it was... All of my money will be gone by the end of the con...

DAMN YOU FANIMU!

Tetsuo9999

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 19, 2008, 03:43:18 PM
Oh god... not Pile Up.

My GF just told me what it was... All of my money will be gone by the end of the con...

DAMN YOU FANIMU!

Yeah, that game is cursed. You SWEAR you pushed the button in the center, but it always seems to go over one space.

ZIMdudeAlchemist

aww...  :'( no In The Groove 2? I really wanted to bring my flash drive with my custom Anime .sm files

JetPackJohnny

I love you forever for bringing DM and GF V3.

Also awesomeness for the Maximum Tune 3.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 19, 2008, 03:14:57 PM
Hell yeah four way Maximum Tune 3 Battles! What is the pricing on that? Hopefully something like $1 to play and $.50 to continue or free continues for the winner.

I would love to play Puzzle Fighter but I have it on my PSP and its free.

I really don't like IDV4 but thats cool that we got those really expensive cabs avalible.

I used to go to the arcade too often and I know how much of a money suck it is so I will probably just play Maximum Tune.
4 player Max Tune?! have i gone to heaven??

Quote from: Tetsuo9999 on May 19, 2008, 03:51:28 PM
Quote from: abcbadcat on May 19, 2008, 03:43:18 PM
Oh god... not Pile Up.

DAMN YOU FANIMU!

Yeah, that game is cursed. You SWEAR you pushed the button in the center, but it always seems to go over one space.
and thats why i love these games, cause once you get the timing down(and start concentrating), you forget everything.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

abcbadcat

You've never four player WMMT3 battled before? Oh man, your missing out.

What car do you drive and how tuned it is?

I have a full tuned PINK (for the lulz) Mazda RX-7 FC3S
I usually have it at 800HP/DG and my card name is B-CAT

otakuapprentice

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 19, 2008, 05:39:23 PM

there aren't any places near my house that have WMMT cabs, so i haven't played in a while.

that, and my card got corrupted(had a Subaru Impreza WRX STi VI @ 600HP/B), so i have to start ALL...OVER...AGAIN.

new car is Impreza WRX STi [GDB], currently at a low 320HP/B. I'll be playing MaxTune so many times during fanime to get it back to what it once was....

abcbadcat

Quote from: otakuapprentice on May 19, 2008, 05:49:30 PM

there aren't any places near my house that have WMMT cabs, so i haven't played in a while.

that, and my card got corrupted(had a Subaru Impreza WRX STi VI @ 600HP/B), so i have to start ALL...OVER...AGAIN.

new car is Impreza WRX STi [GDB], currently at a low 320HP/B. I'll be playing MaxTune so many times during fanime to get it back to what it once was....

If you are close to a Golfland, you should go there on Wednesday night from 6pm - 10pm or Saturday from 9am - Noon for their $6 unlimited play special.

I used to go to those and thats how I got full tuned pretty fast.

It was sad... Last year when I used to be way too into IDV3 and I gave WMMT2 a shot... I kept hitting the middle devider on New Belt Line when I was in second place and it always messed me up.

I'll be ready this year though.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 19, 2008, 05:53:20 PM

If you are close to a Golfland, you should go there on Wednesday night from 6pm - 10pm or Saturday from 9am - Noon for their $6 unlimited play special.

It was sad... Last year when I used to be way too into IDV3 and I gave WMMT2 a shot... I kept hitting the middle divider on New Belt Line when I was in second place and it always messed me up.

I'm not close, I'll say that right now. that middle divider is a bitch to avoid sometimes, especially when racing that course at night.

abcbadcat

Quote from: otakuapprentice on May 19, 2008, 06:01:52 PM

It was sad... Last year when I used to be way too into IDV3 and I gave WMMT2 a shot... I kept hitting the middle divider on New Belt Line when I was in second place and it always messed me up.

I'm not close, I'll say that right now. that middle divider is a bitch to avoid sometimes, especially when racing that course at night.

I still suck but that probably is my best course, no good notable times to mention though.

Have you played WMMT3 yet?

The graphics are alot cleaner and they let you know when the devider is going to show up earlier than they did back in WMMT2.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: abcbadcat on May 19, 2008, 06:17:22 PM
Quote from: otakuapprentice on May 19, 2008, 06:01:52 PM

I still suck but that probably is my best course, no good notable times to mention though.

Have you played WMMT3 yet?

The graphics are alot cleaner and they let you know when the devider is going to show up earlier than they did back in WMMT2.
nope, only played up to WMMT2.

mDuo13

WE HAS AN AIR HOCKEY AND A MELTY BLOOD.

:3

otakuapprentice

Quote from: mDuo13 on May 19, 2008, 07:38:36 PM
WE HAS AN AIR HOCKEY AND A MELTY BLOOD.

:3
air hockey, you say? looks like blister hockey is making a return after a long time away...

Raydere

I really hope the DoDonPachi cab will be on Normal difficulty, because when SJSU had it they had it on Very Hard. T.T

ID4 and WMMT3x4 are there which makes it good enough for me.

Speaking of racing games that I've been known to obsess over and the arcades that have them, I haven't been to SVGL in forever, haha. Wednesday nights have obviously been out of the question, and I'm too lazy to wake up early Saturday morning anymore.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Spiritsnare

OH MY GOD V3

SING A WELL SING A WELL SING A WELL
epic progressive

vox

Mizuki