Say something the rest of us might not know about you

Started by questionette, May 19, 2008, 08:30:12 PM

Rhornez

i am sad i havent been to a con since i had an awful fanime con this year and hope to make next year the best ever.

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Lucifargundam

My anticipated ignorance is my bliss. The truth hurts more than any venom.

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

Alyxiane

Feels odd being part of this forum and posting a lot a few years ago. Activity seemed to have decreased since then but... It's a nice feeling checking back here every now and again even during off-season.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Naiagu

I recently was promoted which is great but I fear it might affect me going to fanime...
Fanime line up 2017:
Thur:
Fri: Ruby Rose 4th Season
Sat: Sa-chan(Gintama)
Sun: AM Haruhi (Ouran) / PM Phichit (YOI)

Sunara Ishi

^Congrats and good luck.

I am currently really self-conscious about my hair and am seriously contemplating just wearing wigs the entire time at fanime. D:
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

abcbadcat

I just got back from KrakenCon in Oakland as a pre-Fanime warm up #ConSeason

limDsage

Just got my IT Security certification 2 and a half weeks ago :D

Twitter: @limDsage
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/sicse7en
Youtube gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/limDsage
PSN: sicse7en

djmonolith

No crossplay this year.  Taking photos for California Cosplay and cosplaying Gendo from Evangelion on Saturday.

The insanity is about to start... just a few more sleepless hours now...
This is my signature.

c2chaos

I have a girlfriend.
It's been over a year since I've last posted.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Prodigal Daughter

I wrote a novel, I have a serious headache, and I'm really looking forward to the con.
When we were young, we used to say that you only hear the music when your heart begins to break... now we are the kids from yesterday.

Elimeno

I'm seeing a lot of old familiar names here.  Uh, I guess something you guys don't know about me is umm...  I'm still alive?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

saite

day 1 - kenma kozume
day 2 - yang xiao long & touka kirishima
day 3 - touka kirishima
day 4 - noctis lucis caelum & tooru yukimura

Red_Eye

I randomly quote various cartoon/anime lines to myself......all......the......time.

Tomas Cosplay

I narrate my life at even the most inappropriate moments. *realizes this might sound strange out of context* *actually means at bad times, not actual inappropriate moments* *is an awkward asexual* *is not interested in that booty* *makes sexual comments all the times anyways* *realizes is basically talking to self now* *contemplates actually posting this* hnµ∑£™œ®uj™π04rbn OJMCFGNVFNHJ FNkldvfsdl.nsdl. vsmsdjl;ohngnv *starts flipping out on keyboard in confused anger* *accidentally posts in all the commotion*
Fanime 2020 Cosplay List
TBD

For my full list of cosplays see this link: https://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,21883.0.html

ELDEMONIO

Last year I got hired at a good place. Full time with benefits. Now I want to finish getting my AA.

Prodigal Daughter

This is going to be my tenth year at Fanime! I've been going every year since I was 14 (in a disastrous Chii cosplay, that first year), and I'm now 24. I just realised this and I'm very hype about it.  ;D
When we were young, we used to say that you only hear the music when your heart begins to break... now we are the kids from yesterday.

TC X0 Lt 0X

I myself am on my 10th or 11th year. Much too old.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Angelx624

(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Satsuki (Totoro)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)
Mikoto Misaka

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

TaShe

I first started studying Japanese because I wanted to be a polygot. (I attempted to pick it up along with other languages.)
Back then I thought the sounds of different languages, their structures, their word usages and such very interesting. But covered that up with anime fandom so people wouldn't think I was a weirdo.