An Cafe Reception Cancelled

Started by Tony, May 20, 2008, 12:03:39 PM

Tony

Unfortunately, the Meet the Guests/Cafekko Reception at FanimeCon on Sunday, May 25 has been canceled. An Cafe has expressed concerns that they may be too tired, too busy, or too nervous about their USA premiere to properly meet their fans. Instead, they are concentrating on making the concert as spectacular as possible. We hope that everyone can sympathize and offer their support for their first US show!
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

nanshi

T_T

noooo!!!!!!

Well, I guess I understand. And I'm only saying this because I probably wasn't going to be the 100 lucky Cafekkos who got tickets for the event.

Still sucks though... >_>

Nyappy in the World!

PK

Well I guess that's all right we still have the Q&A the concert and to the lucky ones the autograph session

milan

*dies* TTT____TTT I was really looking forward to this...:( Let's just hope they're doing alright and give 'em the best audience ever! WHOO! 8D

mrsanticafe

I am very disappointed, but there rest is more important than that. I'd rather them be well rested for this. They're very busy.

royalism

Wow.  I'm kind of disappointed because they did meet&greet at a large number of shows in Europe, but they're too tired for 100 cafekko?

Meh, whatever.  At least we still get to see them. 

mrsanticafe

@ royalism - that makes me even more disappointed if they did that for the other fans.

pandrogyny

Gosh. That's a heartbreaker.

I certainly hope that they will feel the strength of the cafekko's support and want to return to the US to play for us again.

NERDglasses

"You can fall in love many times, so don't waste time over a broken heart. Life happens once." -Dia Frampton :)

jemz

Quote from: NERDglasses on May 21, 2008, 09:57:51 PM
wait so is there still a Q&A ?

Yes, all events for Monday is still a "GO"! :D
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って