Eye Contacts

Started by HuggalotXOmocha, May 21, 2008, 02:50:05 PM

HuggalotXOmocha

I completely forgot the title. But which of the stores in the Dealers room sell eye contacts? D: Are they going to be there again?

KamijoIsLove

....contact lenses require prescription. At least to sell them legally, they do. o_O Someone actually sells them 'OTC' (of sorts) at the dealer's room?

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

HuggalotXOmocha

Quote from: KamijoIsLove on May 21, 2008, 09:51:49 PM
....contact lenses require prescription. At least to sell them legally, they do. o_O Someone actually sells them 'OTC' (of sorts) at the dealer's room?

Well. They're like. The halloween contacts. :O

KamijoIsLove

Yes, even plano contacts require prescription now. Some new law or something or other. >_<

Rei-Rei

Quote from: KamijoIsLove on May 22, 2008, 09:52:25 AM
Yes, even plano contacts require prescription now. Some new law or something or other. >_<
Yeah, I believed Bush signed that law his first term in office... Maybe.

KamijoIsLove

Perhaps because of the irresponsibility with handling them? Not that doctor prescrip does much to stop it, but I recall my friend asking once if he could borrow one of my pairs of theatrical contacts. I asked him if he was crazy. I'm not a germ-a-phobe but sharing something that you wear in your eye and get your icky eye protein all over...ick. >_<

HuggalotXOmocha

Quote from: KamijoIsLove on May 22, 2008, 01:28:13 PM
Perhaps because of the irresponsibility with handling them? Not that doctor prescrip does much to stop it, but I recall my friend asking once if he could borrow one of my pairs of theatrical contacts. I asked him if he was crazy. I'm not a germ-a-phobe but sharing something that you wear in your eye and get your icky eye protein all over...ick. >_<

eww o3< yeah if you share contacts..I dont know. But it's bad klfjlkl XD

edendreams

I actually bought 2 sets of contacts and the worked beautifully. As long as you keep things clean and sterile you can use them without worry of germs or disease. ^-^ when my friends get around o posting pictures I'll post some of me and my green eyes. Next year I'll have red eyes.

a little art by me ^-^

SarKastiQ1773

Quote from: HuggalotXOmocha on May 21, 2008, 02:50:05 PM
I completely forgot the title. But which of the stores in the Dealers room sell eye contacts? D: Are they going to be there again?

!! They were awesome, i got completely addicted with them.

Here is the website of theirs. www.exoticlenses.com
Your a ass
Your Friends a ass
Now leave me alone

-Hiaku-

Punkbuster

I was wondering what the name was also. I just didn't have time to go talk to them. =\

JenniMeow

http://www.vampfangs.com/Prescription-Lenses-s/77.htm

This site sells the same contact lenses as displayed in the booth.  I have the blue ones and the lady in the booth told me it was the same contacts they sell at the booth.  Hope this helps.
rawr?

otakuapprentice

Quote from: edendreams on May 26, 2008, 10:36:45 PM
I actually bought 2 sets of contacts and the worked beautifully. As long as you keep things clean and sterile you can use them without worry of germs or disease. ^-^ when my friends get around o posting pictures I'll post some of me and my green eyes. Next year I'll have red eyes.
but how did you know if they were going to fit your eyes?
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

JenniMeow

Quote from: otakuapprentice on May 31, 2008, 02:49:51 PM
Quote from: edendreams on May 26, 2008, 10:36:45 PM
but how did you know if they were going to fit your eyes?

I think all contacts in general will fit your eye.  They didn't ask for the base curve measurements or diameter, but I don't think you need to worry about that unless your optometrist specifies so.  Some contacts do not even give you a choice of base curve or diameter measuresments (I'm guessing it is because they're mass produced and they are cheaper).  The site's pictures of the Immortal FX lenses seem to be tinted (as in in real life they are a very solid blue).

I have a picture of myself with the contacts if you'de like to see them.  They look a slightly different than the site's picture.
rawr?