An Cafe Merchandise

Started by love_sasuke, May 23, 2008, 05:34:01 PM

love_sasuke

I was wondering if there will be an cafe merchandise on sale at the con Sat-mon. I would really like to buy band merchandise. If you would be so kind as to help me I'd really appreciate.

charmkitty

I know they're selling some in there somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend totally bought this wicked awesome keychain/charm thingie that had each of the members on it and it was just their heads that were made like a plushie!!!
♥ Miku ♥ Kanon ♥ Takuya ♥ Yuki ♥ Teruki ♥ Bou ♥

AbsolutelyCursed

I bought an An Cafe cd at one of the booths.

Airi

I saw a few people wearing the tour t-shirts. I wanted one, but right when I found out about the shirts, they were all sold out D: At least I got their CD :D And a poster from a magazine ^^.

kaiora

The shirts sold out fast. I got there Saturday and hit the dealers hall and bought 2 xD later that day they were all gone.
Caffeko <3 ~

.::midnight.maiden::.

Yea I got a shirt too ^__^ I couldn't make it to the autograph session, but would they have signed my shirt if I wanted autographs? It IS official merchandise xD
Fanime Attendee - 2007, 2009-
Fanime Staff - 2008(Panels)
AOD - 2011-

IshokuOsero

I know they didn't have very much.
I was really disappointed in the amount they had. I was hoping that since it was a convention, they'd have at least half of the stuff from An Cafe's official site (the international tour goods), but they only had the shirt and the magazine... and then later got the phone chains. I got one of each, but I already have their cd so I didn't get it there. I was really hoping for the pink shirt and the rolling stamp. =(

NERDglasses

Phone Chains?! Where?! I totally needed one haha I was looking for a good cute phone chain throughout the dealer's room, but I couldn't find one... or I did and they were too expensive for something so small.. >.>;;

Where, when and how much were they? O_O
"You can fall in love many times, so don't waste time over a broken heart. Life happens once." -Dia Frampton :)

Tony

Unfortunately they didn't bring nearly enough merchandise and were completely sold out on Sunday...

(I told them to bring more!  :P)

You might want to contact Toylet, who was the dealer, to see about getting more merchandise. I believe they were taking rain-checks.
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

milan

Where can I contact Toylet? @A@

At first, I didn't know about the merch, so I didn't go to the Dealer's room on Friday, and I went on Saturday, but I didn't notice any An Cafe stuff. I heard about it on Sunday, so I rushed over there to find it and get a t-shirt. There were only 5 Sz. L's left, but I snagged a XS from the display. I wanted to get more things that I saw left (keychains, buttons), but I was rushing because I had to get lunch before I lined up for the concert (plus, I really had to use the bathroom).

NERDglasses

Quote from: Tony on May 28, 2008, 02:33:35 PM
Unfortunately they didn't bring nearly enough merchandise and were completely sold out on Sunday...

You might want to contact Toylet, who was the dealer, to see about getting more merchandise. I believe they were taking rain-checks.

How can I contact Toylet? I honestly didn't see these phone charms there. AND I was there on Friday. >.>;; but it would be great if I could get their contact info and such. thanks, if it's possible. :)
"You can fall in love many times, so don't waste time over a broken heart. Life happens once." -Dia Frampton :)

IshokuOsero

Quote from: NERDglasses on May 28, 2008, 09:54:52 PM
Quote from: Tony on May 28, 2008, 02:33:35 PM

How can I contact Toylet? I honestly didn't see these phone charms there. AND I was there on Friday. >.>;; but it would be great if I could get their contact info and such. thanks, if it's possible. :)

They got the phone chains on Saturday, sometime around 4pm. I was waiting there with a group of other Cafekko to get them right when they came in, because we knew they wouldn't have much stock. We had asked if they were getting anything other than the shirts and the mags in, and they said they were getting another shipment of stuff in. We waited hours for it though, haha, and when they got it in... it wasn't much at all. Dx So yeah, it wasn't there Friday, and they were sold out sometime Saturday night from everything, I think.

Tony

Hrm. I asked around, and long story short, check out toylet.net and plead with them... and get your friends to do it, as well...  ;D
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

milan

Hmm..Did anyone else try contacting Toylet yet? I e-mailed them at [email protected], but haven't gotten a reply yet. It's been a couple of days already... :-\

NERDglasses

dang I shouldve asked if they were getting anything else in too.. sigh. I lose haha

yea I email Toylet and that email too and havent gotten a reply. :(

love_sasuke

Thanks for the help. I was only able to get a tour shirt and CD...but I've already gotten my moneys worth out of both....lol. I scoured the dealers room for stuff and was really shocked that there was almost nothing. Fanime's dealer's room was a bit disappointing this year... My friend couldn't find any good plushies and there wasn't enough An Cafe merchandise.

.::midnight.maiden::.

Quote from: love_sasuke on June 02, 2008, 10:47:41 AM
Thanks for the help. I was only able to get a tour shirt and CD...but I've already gotten my moneys worth out of both....lol. I scoured the dealers room for stuff and was really shocked that there was almost nothing. Fanime's dealer's room was a bit disappointing this year... My friend couldn't find any good plushies and there wasn't enough An Cafe merchandise.
I agree with you 100%. I didn't feel the same "WOWZERS" as I did last year. xD there were a lot less dealers than last year!
Fanime Attendee - 2007, 2009-
Fanime Staff - 2008(Panels)
AOD - 2011-

milan

So, I finally got a reply today. Here's what it said:

"I have been talking to the song music people, they were the people that provided us the merchandises. I am trying to persuade them to make more of those merchandises. At this moment , I cannot promise you anything."