An Cafe Tour T-shirt

Started by Fantasy Hearts, May 26, 2008, 11:06:46 AM

Fantasy Hearts

Can anyone get an An Cafe Tour T-shirt for me from the convention?  I heard they were selling them in the dealer's room at the same booth they were selling the new CD.  I was so disappointed when the concert didn't sell any t-shirts!!!
I'll be willing to pay a decent, yet reasonable amount if someone can buy the shirt and send it to me...how does $40 sound?  The t-shirt only costs $20, so that would be a $20 gain for you as a sign of my gratitude.
If any of you remember a crazy Ryuusei Rocket Miku cosplayer running up and down the concert line yesterday, that was me lol!!!  So I am a true Cafekko and would really, really appriciate your help.
PLEEEEEEEEASE someone read this today--I will be forever in debt to you.
my e-mail is:
[email protected]
please state that you are at fanime con and if you can help me and we can discuss details.  thank you.

milan

Hey! Unfortunately, they all sold out by Sunday, I believe. D: But I saw you, and took a picture of you and your friend in the NGAF shirt. 8D I didn't know this was the same person from the ACMV forums (I'm fueledbymilan 8DD). I think you said on there that you were cosplaying Miku, right?  :P