Lost Something at FanimeCon?

Started by M, May 26, 2008, 07:08:04 PM

Gatsby

I actually did lose a small bag of swag I had. The bag had a small piece of artwork that was a squid making sushi out of a human. It had some other stuff in it, but the picture is what I miss the most. I believe I left the bag on the last day on the 23rd floor of the Mariott.

sunrise-oasis

Actually im supposed to give the magnet of Sango in her sith outfit with a lightsaber on her hand and its a refigerator magnet.. I want to know who owns this because my friend was doing a comission.

the only thing I lost in fanime, is my tcepseR!

Kitchuu

I lost a navy blue UC San Diego jacket in either the main video room or the dealers room...I highly doubt I left it somewhere else.

If anyone finds it, please email me at [email protected].  Thank you!

Maxwell

I've lost a Raichu pin somewhere in Fanime (I didn't notice when it fell off my purse). If you've found it and have it please send an e-mail to me over at ichigomaxwell(AT)yahoo(DOT)co(DOT)jp ... thanks!

Archangel045

I doubt it will show up, but it is worth a shot to post it here.  My girlfriend misplaced her ring around 6-7ish PM and when we went to the lost and found on Sunday there was nothing there.  It was silver with a ring sizer about halfway down into the opening.  There was a small diamond imbedded into the top.  It was left at the DDR game in the game area.  If anyone found it and has it and wouldn't mind giving it back that would be really super for the both of us (it being a gift from me to her).

billgoku

I lost or it got stolen...a Black Olympus Stylus-9000 digital camera. It was first lost half way durning Banzai Arcade, a lot of people left early when they thought it was over so I'm seeing the worst that one of those persons took it, though hopefully they didn't and they'll be nice enough to return the camera because I just found out I can't even replace it with my insurance plan I bought with it.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

sadistic-otaku

I lost a black clawed glove (made of cardboard)

dancetolive421

I lost a silver and black Canon camera. It has a black wrist strap attached and is fully rectangular (no rounded edges).  I forgot exactly which model it is, but it's mostly silver with the black around the lens.

it's REALLY crucial that I find it...I got home just to realize that it wasn't in my bag! It has many pictures of Fanime weekend, a dance competition, and family photos.

PLEASE if anyone finds it, or has a contact phone number for Fanime, email me at [email protected]!!

I'm pretty sure I lost it on the con floor or in the dealer's room.  Thanks in advance!!

SOawesomeness

I lost my black Nintendo DS. ;.;

It as an r4 inside, and the first game is Cooking Mama that has all completed recipes.

Please PM me. D:
Found it, thanks. :D
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

xOchiix

I doubt my $65 which was stolen out of my pocket will be in the lost and found.

Lcanti

sysadmin

The revised policy for Lost and Found is in a new thread:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12582.msg330389.html

If you have lost something, please do not post it on the forums, but following the directions in the thread.

Thanks.