I EPICLY FAILED lol

Started by short_storiesgl, May 26, 2008, 09:00:35 PM

short_storiesgl

I got this email.... yeah i got it today xD ahhaha yes!
I feel kinda bad cause there was so many of you that wanted to go but probably couldnt i dunno im not a big fan...ahah

::EDIT:: i so would of like sold it for munnies or something

5/22/08:
Hello!

If you are receiving this email, then we have randomly selected you to receive one ticket to the An Cafe Autograph Session being held at FanimeCon on May 26th!

All you need to do is pick up your FanimeCon badge at the San Jose Convention Center, come by the box office when it is open, and then claim your ticket.

For your reference, the box office will be open:

Thursday 5/22: 6pm - 8pm

Friday 5/23: 9am - 10am and 5pm - 6pm

Saturday 5/24: 9am - 10am and 4pm - 5pm

Sunday 5/25: 9am - 10am

Monday 5/26: 9am - 10am

For more information about MusicFest, please visit

http://www.fanime.com/musicfest/

Tony Figueroa

MusicFest Department Head
Dance Staff Second

Jun-Watarase

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

heeroyuy135

AnimeEmperor

Um, wow, someone really should have sent that sooner. I'm sorry for you.

Sunara Ishi

....-.-;

And there was still 215 people at the autograph session.... -.-;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

IamTetsuo

So after seeing the lines just to get the AnCafe tickets I was like "Nah I'm not gonna wait to go to that."

So what happens Sunday?  You guess it they just start handing out tickets to the concert about an hour before it started.  And not like a couple, no they had giant stacks of tickets to give out.  I laugh at anyone who stood in line for a ticket (I didn't even use my ticket because my friend was sick so I stayed by her side in the hotel).

short_storiesgl

no no please dont feel sorry for me i dont even like them =\

But uhh it was for the autograph session thing.... meh
Dance Staff Second

Steve.Young

I was in the van with An Cafe as I was assigned guard duty.

I'm guessing alot of people would have killed for that job but I didn't know or care who they were.

We still had tons of people (more than the 200 said tickets) than I expected to show up. Some of you people and your autographs...sheesh camping out for like a day =P
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: Steve.Young on May 27, 2008, 08:25:56 PM

I'm guessing alot of people would have killed for that job but I didn't know or care who they were.
That was probably for the best actually; I'd like to assume that one's attention would be better focused on their job in that case.
hehe. It felt so weird seeing Jerry and Eric as rovers/body guards during the autograph session.
We still had tons of people (more than the 200 said tickets) than I expected to show up. Some of you people and your autographs...sheesh camping out for like a day =P
haha. /guilty. (half a day. XP )
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

gmontem

That's not Epic Fail. This is...
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: gmontem on May 28, 2008, 01:06:53 PM

You know, thanks to that, i'm infamous on the interbutt. I'll explain it to you when I see you friday night.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Steve.Young

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on May 27, 2008, 09:31:03 PM

That was probably for the best actually; I'd like to assume that one's attention would be better focused on their job in that case.
hehe. It felt so weird seeing Jerry and Eric as rovers/body guards during the autograph session.

During the autograph session, I was the asian guy in the black suit up front. =P
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Dancing Lanza

you suck =_=

oh well~
I waited 17 hours in line to get my autograph ticket =D
http://www.cosspace.com/DancingLanza
www.myspace.com/dancingL

I GOT A WEBCAM!! Hit me up on AIM if interested =D
or MSN~

deonchan

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on May 27, 2008, 09:31:03 PM

Jerry and Eric did a helluva job though :)
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

Tony

Quote from: short_storiesgl on May 26, 2008, 09:00:35 PM
You won one?! Doh. Anyway, there's a $1 that got autographed and is now auctioning for $16.
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

Sunara Ishi

Yes they did do a good job. Its just weird seeing friends in important positions when you're used to them being all casual. -.-;
Quote from: Tony on May 28, 2008, 07:23:50 PM
Quote from: short_storiesgl on May 26, 2008, 09:00:35 PM
You won one?! Doh. Anyway, there's a $1 that got autographed and is now auctioning for $16.
hahaha. That's hilarious.
I'd never pay that. XP

Dancing_Lanza: You beat me by two hours. XP
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

croasian

I would have paid for that ticket :(
I tried everything I could to get one... including going up and down the line (right before the autograph session) and asking to buy one. Everyone said no.. and I was super-bumed BUT BUT BUT I got a signature when I accidentally bumped into one of them at my hotel! Totally worked out for me.. but yeah, this is one compliant I had.. people who wanted tickets real bad didn't get them, and people who didn't care randomly won them... *sadface*

FinalShadows

I waited all thursday night for that ticket ;)
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

Dancing Lanza

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on May 28, 2008, 07:44:30 PM

Dancing_Lanza: You beat me by two hours. XP

Hehe =)
*snugs*
you must had a hard time too ^__^

which night did you wait?

mine was kinda nice, my friend Jenny took turn with her brother and she brought Star Buck Coffee for all of us in the morning =D
http://www.cosspace.com/DancingLanza
www.myspace.com/dancingL

I GOT A WEBCAM!! Hit me up on AIM if interested =D
or MSN~

Shinsengumi

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on May 28, 2008, 01:11:02 PM
Quote from: gmontem on May 28, 2008, 01:06:53 PM

You know, thanks to that, i'm infamous on the interbutt. I'll explain it to you when I see you friday night.

HAHAHAHAHA  :D
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).