Mystery solved.

Started by Ad0rkableWhteMage, May 26, 2008, 10:52:42 PM

Ad0rkableWhteMage

Bam! Turns out, I've found him and yea. We talked. Sadly, things didn't come to how I expected to be. Looks like I'm back to kissing frogs!

Ad0rkableWhteMage

Ad0rkableWhteMage

Anonymous

Bump, so you don't have to.  I know what that feeling is like.
-Anonymous

JetPackJohnny

Quote from: Anonymous on May 29, 2008, 02:10:34 AM

Indeed. Its tough to find a guy like that these days. One moment they're a dream come true then the next day they dissapear. I hope you find him someday and never give up!

blancoisma

Ugh, I was SO jealous seeing you up there getting a hug from Mr. Delicious. Sadly, I don't know his contact info or where you might try.

I on the other hand, developed a bit of a crush on the cute blonde boy that was pulled from the audience to help out with the bingo the previous night. He was standing alone after the event was nearly over, but I was too chicken shit to say hello. *sigh* I'm a sucker for the blonde pretty boys.
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

Ad0rkableWhteMage

Quote from: JetPackJohnny on May 29, 2008, 11:56:40 AM
Quote from: Anonymous on May 29, 2008, 02:10:34 AM

Indeed. Its tough to find a guy like that these days. One moment they're a dream come true then the next day they dissapear. I hope you find him someday and never give up!

Seriously! Thank you so much! I'll give it all I can to find him. I've been emailing a lot of people just to see if they know him~ xD;

@Anonymous: Good luck to you as well!

@Blancoisma: Lol~! Um yea xD; He was a really forward guy. I guess thats why he was so attractive. I was really flustered when I met him earlier that night. I wished I could have attended yaoi bingo on Saturday! But that was the only day I didn't got to Fanime. >_<;

mekalai

Quote from: blancoisma on May 29, 2008, 12:10:44 PM
Ugh, I was SO jealous seeing you up there getting a hug from Mr. Delicious. Sadly, I don't know his contact info or where you might try.

I on the other hand, developed a bit of a crush on the cute blonde boy that was pulled from the audience to help out with the bingo the previous night. He was standing alone after the event was nearly over, but I was too chicken shit to say hello. *sigh* I'm a sucker for the blonde pretty boys.

LOL I played truth or dare with him in line for Double-Up. xD Except, I don't think he was ever dared. =( I dragged him in after being dared to "strut down the hall."

<.<

YEAH, BE JEALOUS -- I ROOMED WITH A BISHOUNEN.
:: poke ::

blancoisma

Quote from: mekalai on May 29, 2008, 02:47:46 PM

LOL I played truth or dare with him in line for Double-Up. xD Except, I don't think he was ever dared. =( I dragged him in after being dared to "strut down the hall."

<.<

O_o Why do I always miss all the good stuff? I think I need to start making new and better friends XP

Next year, next year I'll have the guts to talk to a guy and not be a total wuss.
"Well, I'm already going to hell for kissing you so I may as well take the scenic route."

-Aaron Davis, Latter Days

mekalai

Quote from: blancoisma on May 29, 2008, 02:58:41 PM

<.<

O_o Why do I always miss all the good stuff? I think I need to start making new and better friends XP

Next year, next year I'll have the guts to talk to a guy and not be a total wuss.

LOL Well, we got bored, and I spotted him, like I said, on my strut... We also did other things. I don't recall what we did, but I do remember that Assistant (as I call him) never got to be truth'd or dare'd... cos the event opened.

I was sad at Double-Up. The best thing they did was "assume the naughty position." But OMG BINGO.

MUST. RESIST. URGE. TO. DO. NAUGHTY. TOUCH. GUH~~~

Ad0rkableWhteMage

<.<

Gasp! Not my bishy! D;

Hehe! I totalllyyyy regret not going to bingo night. I saw a couple clips on youtube, and I was totally surprised at the action compared to double up. xD; Damn friend's prom! I promised I'd go with her to save her from the humiliation of going alone. D< Ugh! Next year, I need to get to the point. And not...Run away. >>;

rubymoonIII

i kno tha bishy... just dont have his number or anythig but yea i know him
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

JetPackJohnny

Quote from: Ad0rkableWhteMage on May 29, 2008, 04:04:10 PM

<.<

Gasp! Not my bishy! D;

Hehe! I totalllyyyy regret not going to bingo night. I saw a couple clips on youtube, and I was totally surprised at the action compared to double up. xD; Damn friend's prom! I promised I'd go with her to save her from the humiliation of going alone. D< Ugh! Next year, I need to get to the point. And not...Run away. >>;

Its times like these where I just say "screw it" and face my fears and go into "Awesome Chesthair Manly Mode" and hold my head up high and face my fears head on because if you attack it head-on with no restraint, you can at the very least say you gave it all you got! (stares into the sunset in manly pose)

Ad0rkableWhteMage

Quote from: rubymoonIII on May 29, 2008, 04:09:54 PM
Oh you do! Isn't he just so dreamy? I found my meeting with him so symbolic. I mean, he was dressed up as a prince, after all. x3

Johhny: I wish I was just that brave. XD; Usually, I'm rather outspoken. But when it comes to a prince charming, I melt. Into a messy puddle of timidness. D:

mekalai

<.<

Gasp! Not my bishy! D;

Yeeeess, cooome... joiiin our stripshowww....

AAAAND no it wasn't your bishi. It was a better one. xDDD

Ad0rkableWhteMage

Quote from: mekalai on May 29, 2008, 05:31:21 PM

<.<

Gasp! Not my bishy! D;

Lol~ Next year for sure. :3

Phew! But no... Prince Jerry here is perfect for me! x3 <3

JetPackJohnny

Quote from: Ad0rkableWhteMage on May 29, 2008, 04:35:36 PM
Johhny: I wish I was just that brave. XD; Usually, I'm rather outspoken. But when it comes to a prince charming, I melt. Into a messy puddle of timidness. D:

Haha, yeah it happens to the best of us. I used to have a crush on this one person from school and everytime I was near that person, I whipped out the excuse "I'm just tired" every time I seem silent around that person, lol. Eventually I gathered up the courage (or "Awesome Chesthair Manly Mode") and wrote a mini-comic about my crush and...I got shut down.  :-[ But dont let that discourage you now, lol.

rubymoonIII

Quote from: Ad0rkableWhteMage on May 29, 2008, 04:35:36 PM
Quote from: rubymoonIII on May 29, 2008, 04:09:54 PM
Oh you do! Isn't he just so dreamy? I found my meeting with him so symbolic. I mean, he was dressed up as a prince, after all. x3

im like that around any beautiful person usually im very unlady like bu put me in front of a bishy and im shy quiet and  i blush alot
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

mekalai

Quote from: Ad0rkableWhteMage on May 29, 2008, 06:32:46 PM
Quote from: mekalai on May 29, 2008, 05:31:21 PM

<.<

Gasp! Not my bishy! D;

Lol~ Next year for sure. :3

Phew! But no... Prince Jerry here is perfect for me! x3 <3

lol, I roomed with Oni, the one with the dreadlocks and daaark skin. <3 Black Men Are Love.
I hope he doesn't read this. o_O XDD No it wouldn't matter. He's HOT and he KNOWS it, and he knows _I_ know it. xD

I did talk to Jerry for a few minutes, methinks. But I spent more time with Chaos. He was blonde and in the black/gold cosplaywhatever? He apparently thinks he's brunette. I laff. I won some prizes at the Yaoi Double-Up. Most notably a really nice Final Fantasy mug. I don't actually even play final fantasy, but it has his favourite character, Zach on it. I thought of him when I... TOOK IT'S MUG-VIRGINITY and used it with crystal light. What can I say? I'm a gentle lovah. xD

JetPackJohnny

Bump for a little boy's hopes and dreams.