Mystery solved.

Started by Ad0rkableWhteMage, May 26, 2008, 10:52:42 PM

Ad0rkableWhteMage

Quote from: JetPackJohnny on May 30, 2008, 05:30:01 PM
Bump for a little boy's hopes and dreams.

YESSSS. <3 My hopes and dreams. D;

@Mekalai: Ohhhh! I think I remember you. :]

rubymoonIII

lol, I roomed with Oni, the one with the dreadlocks and daaark skin. <3 Black Men Are Love.
I hope he doesn't read this. o_O XDD No it wouldn't matter. He's HOT and he KNOWS it, and he knows _I_ know it. xD

I did talk to Jerry for a few minutes, methinks. But I spent more time with Chaos. He was blonde and in the black/gold cosplaywhatever? He apparently thinks he's brunette. I laff. I won some prizes at the Yaoi Double-Up. Most notably a really nice Final Fantasy mug. I don't actually even play final fantasy, but it has his favourite character, Zach on it. I thought of him when I... TOOK IT'S MUG-VIRGINITY and used it with crystal light. What can I say? I'm a gentle lovah. xD
[/quote]

omg oni is suuuch a good kisser  i made out with him one year at yaoi con X3 hes such a sweetie
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

JohnnyAR

Ad0rkableWhteMage

Hehe...All this time I thought his name was Jerry, when his codename is actually Cherry. XD;

Meh, this much closer in getting contact with him you guys! I was contacted by a yaoi-con person, and she said she will tell him I'm looking for him! Splee~ x3

JetPackJohnny

Quote from: Ad0rkableWhteMage on May 31, 2008, 05:44:21 PM
Hehe...All this time I thought his name was Jerry, when his codename is actually Cherry. XD;

Meh, this much closer in getting contact with him you guys! I was contacted by a yaoi-con person, and she said she will tell him I'm looking for him! Splee~ x3

Or he could be Jerry the Cherry. (dut-dut, pow)

Good on you. I feel like this could be a forum romance in the making here!

Chibi_Haku

Ad0rkableWhteMage

Quote from: JetPackJohnny on May 31, 2008, 05:57:11 PM
Quote from: Ad0rkableWhteMage on May 31, 2008, 05:44:21 PM

Or he could be Jerry the Cherry. (dut-dut, pow)

Good on you. I feel like this could be a forum romance in the making here!
Hehe, I don't know about that. x] I'm not sure...Perhaps it's the bishounen job description to just be a bit extra friendly with the players. I feel like I just need some closure...Haha, I'll keep you guys updated though! :]

@Chibi: Thank you deary! :3

NerdyBirdAsh

Good luck finding him~
Bump for hope~

Quote from: mekalai on May 29, 2008, 10:27:28 PM
lol, I roomed with Oni, the one with the dreadlocks and daaark skin. <3 Black Men Are Love.
I hope he doesn't read this. o_O XDD No it wouldn't matter. He's HOT and he KNOWS it, and he knows _I_ know it. xD

Ah!
A couple years (Fanime 05? 06?) ago Oni took over my shirt and wrote stuff all over it in expo marker.
Such as "Boob1" and "Boob2" over my right and left breasts, respectively.
It was...an interesting meet up.
xD

Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

rubymoonIII

Quote from: ash_chan on June 02, 2008, 04:37:19 PM
Good luck finding him~
Bump for hope~

Quote from: mekalai on May 29, 2008, 10:27:28 PM

Ah!
A couple years (Fanime 05? 06?) ago Oni took over my shirt and wrote stuff all over it in expo marker.
Such as "Boob1" and "Boob2" over my right and left breasts, respectively.
It was...an interesting meet up.
xD

oni is always fun to be around
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Imari-chan

Quote from: Ad0rkableWhteMage on May 26, 2008, 10:52:42 PM
Bam! Turns out, I've found him and yea. We talked. Sadly, things didn't come to how I expected to be. Looks like I'm back to kissing frogs!

I don't mean to bump the thread or anything. But my friend is looking for him as well because he took photos for her and was wondering if you have his contact info? She never got it. Thanks. (^^);

rubymoonIII

@jetpackjhonny *nudge nudge nudge*
*Waves at imari* im one of bartboy's friends from the Salinas crew
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

JetPackJohnny

Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 05, 2008, 10:23:51 PM

Yes, how may I help you?

>.>...<.<...

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Imari-chan

Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 05, 2008, 10:23:51 PM

Hello. (^^) I don't post a lot, but yeah just helping a friend find someone. Haha.

rubymoonIII

oh i see i just thought id say hi since i always see you at all the cons but im very shy to talk to you cuz it might seem wierd just to go up to you and say "Hi im rubymoon the third im one of bartboys friends"
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Imari-chan

Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 05, 2008, 10:47:51 PM
oh i see i just thought id say hi since i always see you at all the cons but im very shy to talk to you cuz it might seem wierd just to go up to you and say "Hi im rubymoon the third im one of bartboys friends"

Lol, feel free to say hi to me the next time you see me. :) Are you going to the sac events? (Off Topic, my apology)

But I hope I can find info soon about the guy. (^^);

rubymoonIII

Quote from: Imari-chan on June 05, 2008, 10:50:56 PM
Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 05, 2008, 10:47:51 PM

Lol, feel free to say hi to me the next time you see me. :) Are you going to the sac events? (Off Topic, my apology)

But I hope I can find info soon about the guy. (^^);

unfortunately i wont be going to sac anime or any events due to lack of cash, i will however be at Yaoi-con im working on 2 cosplays for it right now lol altough i'm no where near as good as you or karen
@Digitalberii <--Twitter