Official Arcade Suggestion & Feedback thread for 2008

Started by asuka245, May 27, 2008, 11:12:45 AM

heeroyuy135

Keep up the response times for the arcade games. WMMT3 kept malfunctioning, and within minutes a staff member came to fix the problem. They even gave me back my the game I lost when it malfunctioned on me.

OCEguy

Quote from: AmazingKenchan on May 31, 2008, 06:08:59 PM
Eric.  About 5 or 6 times the first few days, to which they never really came around and I gave up.  I think they got mad at me once for cheating the cleaning card on ID4 to get it running, that's all they ever told me besides that they'd be back in a few hours (which they either were and didn't fix anything, or just weren't).  Iunno, I was pretty busy all con but I didn't see them around.  There weren't a lot of complaints because they bring their stuff in top condition, but I just hold them to a high standard because of the quality they've shown me before.

Dave, where's this coming from?  I believe after you asked me if it was okay that you were calling I said that it was fine.  We always want to hear as soon as possible when there is a problem.  I did forget to email you with the Mushi numbers so I'll send you an email.  Thanks for letting us borrow that board.

As far as problems go, Greg and Heather did a great job as arcade staff.   They were able to take care of most of the problems immediately or contacted us quickly.  The few things they couldn't take care of we handled pretty quick. The only problem that took a little time to fix was the ID4 card jam.

As far as Pop n Music Fever goes... Thanks again to Dave for offering to let us borrow the board.  There were some wiring and power issues that we ran into and we were not able to find time to do a big conversion.  We did test the board at the end of the con and was able to get it working on that cabinet so we know it can work in the future.  It will take a bit of time to setup though.

AmazingKenchan

Yeah, like I said in my email, the wiring for a new power supply wasn't in the manual when I checked, it showed that everything should have been there when I got into it.  If I haven't sold my last kit or I pick up a new one by next Fanime, I'll build a PC power supply for it, it's not difficult :3
2004-2005 Logistics Staff
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head

Spiritsnare

Quote from: AmazingKenchan on June 06, 2008, 10:27:36 AMIf...I pick up a new [pop'n kit] by next Fanime...

みんな待ってる
パーティータ~イム

(Yeah, I know, fat chance, but I needed to do that anyway)
epic progressive

vox

Lolita_Technica

Bring in an ITG Machine with USB Card Capabilities. >3 Not only does that make people happy, you can also make a killing out of it.