What would you guys want done this year?! 2009

Started by the otaku god, May 26, 2008, 08:48:37 PM

Mantaray3000

The Biggest problem I had in 08 was I'm pretty sure someone mentioned it was sometimes an Anime Screening was delayed. I remember wanting to watch Evangelion 1.0 but the previous screening dragged on for 40 minutes. I was also disappointed that there was no True Naruto Style showings as well ( I could be wrong in this, please correct me if I am). I would also like to see more Japanese guests especially well known seiyuus such as Jun Fukuyama but I don't know how Fanime chooses their guests and I know seiyuus like him have busy scheldules since they're working on a lot of new projects.

the otaku god

a every buddy. keep your eye open for the web page for more video updates on events, schedules, and title discriptions. its all coming soon so enjoy and let us know if you got anymore ideas. thank you all for your support!
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

Here are some Suggestions to Fanime what should be shown this year.

Valkyria Chronicles based from the PS3 Anime Strategy Game.

Toradora!

Kannagi

Akikan!

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

ToLoveRU!

Akane iro ni somaru saka

and K-ON! (Please show this ^_^)

Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

the otaku god

Hi Everyone,
As you can see I've been very busy today posting on video dept.(especially it being Cinco de Mayo and yes i am Mexican) with that said video rooms for marathons and old school (aka the nostalgic room) have posted what there screening already> as for the rest here we go:

Main Video room :
Amv Hell 3/Amv Hell 4, FanimeCon Short Film Showcase, Reuben
Langdon DMC 4, AnimeMusicVideos.org top 100 videos     100 – 75, Studio Sokodei: Evangelion ReDeath, Studio Sokodei: Evangelion ReDeath, AMV'S that should have been in the AnimeMusicVideos.org top 100 videos,

Lasseter-san, Arigato, Ganime - Tales of Modern Mysterious, Honey and Clover The Movie, Hero 101 / Flame of Recca  Final Burning, Ric's Kung Fu
Flick-a-Rama, Ping Pong The Movie, Gurren Hen
presented by GAINAX, AnimeMusicVideos.org top 100 videos                                                          74-50, Anime Hell, Fanimecon present Midnight Maddness

Takane Jitensha & Macross 2012 :FlashBack, Ganime - Yoh Shomei Line, AnimeMusicVideos.org  top 100 videos    49-25, Resident Evil 5, Robot Armageddon, Gurren Laggan Documentary w/ Q&A presented by GAINAX, AnimeMusicVideo.Org best of 2009, Studio Sokodei: Nescaflowne, Anime Hell Lounge,  Sonny Chiba Golgo 13,  Death Note Special, Mermaids Scar (1993)

Ganime - Cat Town, Nana 2 The Movie, Leiji Matsumoto movie, Cowboy Bebop The Song Remains The Same, AnimeMusicVideos.org top 100 videos                                                          24-1

Video room 1 (Industry Room)
Otaku no Video, Onion Samurai/My 3 Daughters, Big O eps 1-4, Tweeny Witches   eps  1-4, Animation Runner Kuromi, Abenobashi eps 1-5,

Yawara eps 1-2, Rurouni Kenshin    eps 29-30, Esca Flowne eps 12-14, Iria eps 1-3, Maria Watches Over Us eps 1-2, Romeo X Juliet eps 1-2, Air Master eps 1-2, Oh My Goddest oav eps 1-2, PaniPoni Dash eps 1-2, Claymore eps 1-4, Darker then Black 1-5, Yaoi Con Event, Hot Yaoi Nights

Digimon Data Squad eps 1-2, Emma ep 1-2, Iria eps 4-6, D.Gray-Man eps 1-4, Lucky*Star eps 1-2, Haruhi Suzumiya eps 1-2, Death Note eps 13-14, KenIchi eps 1-5, Aria eps 1-2, Baccano eps 1-2, Berserk eps 14-17, Yaoi Con Event

Key the Metal Idol eps 1-2, Galaxy Angel, Saber Marionette J eps 1-2, The 3rd eps 1-2, The ShinesMan, BetterMan eps 1-2, Ninja Nonsense eps 1-2, Ghost Hunt eps 1-2, Heroic Age eps 1-2

Film room/omake room (video room 2)
One Piece: The Desert Princess and The Pirates: Adventure in Alabasta, A Chinese Ghost Story (the Animation), Urusei Yatsura Movie 1, This Is Otakudom, R.O.D (Read or Die) oav, AD Police oav, Fanimecon's Hentai Nights, The Best of the Angry Video Game Nerd, Perfect Blue, Ninja Scroll, Queen Millennia Movie (70's or 80's), DBZ Movie 10: Broly Second Coming, Fast Food Freedom Fighters and S.T.E.A.M, Detective Conan: Full Score of Fear (movie 12), keroro gunso movie 3, Summer Days with Coo, Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture, Lupin III: Green vs Red, Fist of the North Star: Legend of the True Savior-Legend of Roah, Kara no Kyoukai - the Garden of sinners Movie 3-4,
Fanimecon's Hentai Nights

Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: The Last Blitz of Zeon (movie), Clannad (movie), Space battleship yamato - final(1983), One Piece: Episode of Chopper + Fuyu ni Saku, Kiseki no Sakura (movie 9), Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Highlander: The Search for Vengeance (movie), Fist of the North Star: Raoh Side Story Fierce Fighting Arc, Kara no Kyoukai - the Garden of sinners Movie 5

Ninja bugei-cho - Band of Ninja, The Diary of Anne Frank, Lupin III Sweet Lost Night, Toward the Terra The Movie, Fist of the North Star: The Legend of Kenshirô

Video room 3 (fansubrom)
Dennō Coil ep 1-5, Initial D: Battle Stage 2, Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO 2, Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger eps 1-5, Macross Frontier eps 1-5,  Casshern Sins eps 1-5, Hell Girl 3 eps 1-5, Zettai Shougeki PlatonicHeart eps 1-2, Fanimecon Present Anime Anarchy Blade of the Immortal eps 1-5, Ultraviolet: Code 044, Golgo 13 TV  eps 1-5

White Album  eps 1-2, Ride Back eps 1-2, Shin Mazinger Shōgeki! Z-Hen eps 1-5, K-ON! Eps 1-5, Valkyria Chronicles eps 1-5, Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger eps 6-10, Birdy the Mighty Decode:02 eps 1-2, Phantom  ~Requiem for Phantom~ eps1-2, Chaos;HEAd eps 1-5, Eden of The East eps 1-5, Fanimecon Present Anime Anarchy Mad Bull, Devilman oav 3, Violence Jack oav 1, Blade /  Immortal 6-8

Minami-ke: Okaeri   eps 1-2, Fresh Pretty Cure  eps 1-2,  Goku Sayonara Zetsubō Sensei eps 1-3, Mahō Sensei Negima! ~Shiroki Tsubasa Ala Alba~  eps 1-3, Initial D - Extra Stage 2, Kure-nai eps 1-5, Special A eps 1-5, Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger eps 11-15, Itazura na Kiss eps 1-5, Cobra The Animation: The Psychogun      eps 1-4, The Prince of Tennis: The National Tournament Final eps 1-5, Fanimecon Present Anime Anarchy Blade of the Immortal eps 9-13, Oruchuban Ebichu, Hokuto no Ken Raoh Gaiden: Ten no Haoh

Sora o Miageru Shōjo no Hitomi ni Utsuru, Akikan! Eps 1-2, Asu no Yoichi! Eps 1-2, Da Capo if, School Rumble Sangakki, The Prince of Tennis N.T.Final eps 6-7, Combustible Campus Guardress eps 1-4

That's the list and with that said enjoy also feed back is always welcome!
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

llaaannniiii

can you guys show a bit of soul eater please if that's ok? =]

Tsuchimi Rin-chan

Not sure if you can squeeze this in very last minute but I would like to suggest Hatsukoi Limited and Saki if possible.  Otherwise if not some other time.
Jason Nagal Estioko
Fanime Con Attendee from 1998 to current 2011. (12 years and counting!) Fanime Con 2006 E-Gaming Department Staffer
Animation on Display (San Francisco's Animation Convention) Video Game Staffer since 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.

the otaku god

i will have my q and a up soon so wait for it if you want to get things started start posting here. the one thing im read across all kinds of forums is lack of anime. i want to hear what you have to say about this. love you all and can't wait to hear from ya and tell you why things went the way they went.