karaoke

Started by anomaly, May 28, 2008, 08:18:51 PM

anomaly

so, i was wondering if anyone knew of any place to go to karaoke tonight between napa and sacramento.

"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

--------------------------------------------------
Fanime 2008 ConOps

Kazuko

Jimmy :V theres a studio in SF called DoReMi we should so go to it, its a private karaoke studio like private room and what not

rude32

Quote from: Kazuko on May 28, 2008, 09:53:30 PM
Jimmy :V theres a studio in SF called DoReMi we should so go to it, its a private karaoke studio like private room and what not
Hell yeah DoReMi freaking rocks, they have the best songs and decent sized rooms. It may not sound like something thats hard to find, but apparently Journey's "Don't stop Believin" is impossible to find. You can find all there other hits at other places, but you can't find it anywhere but here. Trust me, my friends and I tried about 9 or 10 places in San Jose and San Francisco and couldn't find anyplace that had it.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

anomaly

ok, so who wants to go this weekend?
"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

--------------------------------------------------
Fanime 2008 ConOps