electricity-lambs

FanimeCon 2017 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 09:50:57 AM 
Started by TrashdomCosplay Haiden - Last post by TrashdomCosplay Haiden
I checked the website but cannot find a schedule of times for anything (I especially need it for the guest panels, fan events and panels, and gatherings) and swear I have looked almost everywhere on the website. Can someone possibly direct me to a full schedule?

Also, mod people, feel free to move this post where it belongs, I just wasn't sure if this was the right place or not considering the stuff I am looking for is panel related stuff.

on: Today at 08:42:03 AM 
Started by snowmisao - Last post by snowmisao
if it was on saturday i would join as ram
since i plan on being lucy at fairy tail on sunday n can only carry 1 cosplay with me

I'm sorry to hear D: I would have love to see your Ram.

on: Today at 08:40:49 AM 
Started by snowmisao - Last post by snowmisao
Awesome to see this has been updated! I'll still for sure be coming by unless line con takes over my life on Friday. My boyfriend will also be doing Subaru. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Yes we are still meeting up :) and people are coming. See you there, I just picked up my badge on a day zero and it took less than 10 minutes.

on: Today at 12:39:38 AM 
Started by Caseymcg - Last post by Caseymcg
Room taken

on: Yesterday at 11:30:04 PM 
Started by omega_drug - Last post by zacknini
I'll be Solid Snake (MGS2). Since the Kojima Panel is on the waiting list. :P

Awesome! See you tomorrow! And ooh I didnt know there was a potential kojima panel o:

on: Yesterday at 11:21:35 PM 
Started by omega_drug - Last post by tokenflipguy
I'll be Solid Snake (MGS2). Since the Kojima Panel is on the waiting list. :P

on: Yesterday at 09:58:02 PM 
Started by MonadoLink - Last post by MonadoLink
No but they are awesome and we're here two years ago. I wish to buy from them in the Alley again.

on: Yesterday at 09:16:06 PM 
Started by MonadoLink - Last post by jorstar
Is it Hero Wares and Supplies?

on: Yesterday at 07:27:00 PM 
Started by Xia - Last post by Xia
Good news! Our photographer was finally able to publish Staff Photos from last year's gathering. Here's heulangel's gallery: https://heulangel.smugmug.com/Conventions-Cosplay/Gatherings/CLAMP-Gathering-2016/

And on that note, see you all on Saturday 

on: Yesterday at 07:13:24 PM 
Started by TC_X0_Lt_0X - Last post by JaimeKetchum
I'm pretty hype!! Gonna be a good con :D

I'm not freaking out about my cosplays as much (though I probably should be, considering the state they're in LOL), but rather the fact that it's getting ever closer to con and I haven't been able to find photographers. I've contacted maybe a dozen people about an Ultimecia shoot and everyone's either booked, not attending the con, or not booking shoots. :| I'll probably just wear it and then do an off-con shoot at some point.

Pretty excited about con generally, though! I've fallen face-first into a new fandom, so I'm pretty excited to attend the gathering for that and debut my first cosplay from it. Probably the first of many, since I'm not even caught up yet and have at least 5 different cosplays (including the one I'm debuting) on my "to do" list, haaa

Oh right, and I need to finish writing my panels. I can do that.
if im allowed to bring my professional camera i could do it and send it to u on any social media n do for free

even if im not a pro photographer
im good at taking pics

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 12 queries.