FanimeCon 2018 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 12:12:59 AM 
Started by thepharaohinleather - Last post by Okach
Heel caps are allowed provided the shoes are compliant with the height requirement.  The heel rule is there so that people don't get slashed inadvertently on the dance floor or damage the dance floor.  I saw that there were heel caps were provided last year by staff to attendees, so without a specific embargo mentioned in the dress code, I'd imagine that they'd be allowed this year if you appeared with your shoes so treated :).

on: Yesterday at 11:29:35 PM 
Started by KamuiZed - Last post by ZanyAnee99
If i wanted to do Toru Hagakure and just hid under the table and be a pair of gloves on top, could i?

on: Yesterday at 06:44:20 PM 
Started by thepharaohinleather - Last post by thepharaohinleather
Hello! I don't believe the dress code mentions this so I wanted to ask. Lately I've seen some caps being made for small diameter heels to keep them from sinking into grass, effectively making them thicker in diameter. Would these be acceptable on shoes who's heels previously did not meet the diameter requirement? Just trying to think of options! (So many of my shoes do not apply to the rules for this reason lol)

on: Yesterday at 01:58:53 PM 
Started by ThatOneFemaleGamer - Last post by Anahi747165
Hi! I was wondering if you still needed a Canada. I’m cosplaying as Nyo Canada I would love to participate ^-^

on: April 20, 2018, 06:11:09 PM 
Started by JoAser Cosplay - Last post by JoAser Cosplay
UPDATE: Dissidia, Tactics, and World of Final Fantasy has been added for photos!

on: April 20, 2018, 06:02:04 PM 
Started by JoAser Cosplay - Last post by JoAser Cosplay
Ah okay, I see.

on: April 20, 2018, 04:30:47 PM 
Started by stitchez - Last post by stitchez
edited to reuse for 2018!

on: April 20, 2018, 03:56:57 PM 
Started by loliconman - Last post by KanakoMaeda
If I'm not too late to the party, I'd like to meet up with some new people. I might be meeting one person but that hasn't been set in stone yet. I'm not new to Fanime, but considering how large it's been getting over the years, it's a LOT more intimidating....

on: April 20, 2018, 12:15:54 PM 
Started by Rhoswen - Last post by Rhoswen
bump up post

on: April 20, 2018, 12:15:36 PM 
Started by Rhoswen - Last post by Rhoswen
Bump up post :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 12 queries.