FanimeCon 2018 Forums

Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: August 15, 2017, 12:47:59 PM 
Started by TC_X0_Lt_0X - Last post by nozomoo
Got my badge in the mail today. It doesn't have my name on it...weird.

my sister and I got our badges in the mail yesterday, with no names as well!
still looking forward to the con tho (anyone know where to find info on cosplay meetups?)

on: August 14, 2017, 09:19:18 PM 
Started by TC_X0_Lt_0X - Last post by Barnes
Got my badge in the mail today. It doesn't have my name on it...weird.

on: August 13, 2017, 02:23:41 PM 
Started by curunden - Last post by curunden
THIS IS NOT A SPOILER-FREE EVENT.

Welcome, one and all~! This is a New Danganronpa V3 event- it will be full of improv, sadness, and LOADS of prizes!! The cast for this grand chapter of Danganronpa will be split in two teams- the team who wins will hand out prizes to all the fans who rooted for them! Not only that- along with rooting for the team of their choice, the audience will also be able to perform alongside their favorite characters in a battle of wits with improv games!

Note: This is a fan event, not a fan panel. The cast will be standing up in an open space in order to perform the games planned.

CAST
K1-B0: Dave (Host)
Tsumugi: Erinn (Co-Host)                         
Miu: Momo
Gonta: Dennis

Day: Aiming for Saturday/Sunday
Time: Afternoon/Evening
Run-time: Hour and a half
Where: N/A

GAMES: (will be explained and decided more in-depth depending on cast and auditionee acceptance).
New choice
Scenes From a Hat
As Mom Used To Say
Yo Mama Don't Wear No Socks
Mafia

RULES!
1) You MUST be at least 15 to participate. We are accepting cosplayers around the age of 15-29, so keep in mind SHIPPING WILL BE LIMITED. This show is geared more towards comedy, so all shipping will be kept to appropriate ages!

2) To audition, you must send in a video with the minimum length of 2 minutes and with maximum length being 6. Your cosplay does not need to be finished, but at least a wig is required.

3) Please be confirmed in going to Fanime the day(s) we are aiming for!

4) This show will be a fast-paced event that will require you to be able to think up of answers in the blink of an eye, and to have the ability to adapt to any situation. Much like a real-life class trial! Make sure you're confident in your improv abilities!

5) This event is 16+, so swearing is allowed (for characters that happen to swear), but we're going to keep this show as appropriate as possible. The audience will be able to interact heavily with the cast throughout the different games so we must keep in mind the personal space of everyone involved!

6) We need LOUD VOICES! Even if your character isn't as loud, we need everyone in the room to be able to hear you!

AUDITION PROMPTS
You do not have to use these prompts in your audition.

1) Hello! Tell us a little bit about yourself. What's your talent? What makes you the best of the best?

2) Who would you hope to have on your team and why?

3) Can you think of the worst possible situation to be caught in? What would it be and why?

4) Who's your favorite classmate? Least favorite?

6) If you had three wishes, what would they be?

7) Favorite animal?

Fill out your audition form HERE!

Please CONTACT me if you have any questions/concerns!
Dave
Instagram: kurunden
Email: shatteredsarcasm@aol.com

on: August 12, 2017, 02:38:47 PM 
Started by TC_X0_Lt_0X - Last post by powerofunity
^ Same here, saw a Crunchyroll Expo ad on a digital billboard while on the freeway the other day. (At least, I think it was... the ads were on a loop, but I was driving so I couldn't really stop and wait for it to show again.)

I'm objectively pretty impressed with the guests that Crunchyroll has revealed so far, but I'm personally not that interested in any of them. Guess that's what happens when you're not into that many series, though.

Also, less than 2 weeks until Crunchyroll Expo starts, and still no panel listing! They've got Fanime beat! xD

on: August 11, 2017, 08:14:43 PM 
Started by MomoCosplay - Last post by MomoCosplay
Heya!!! I'm Momo/Amy/Ochako, and I'm aiming for a BNHA Q&A panel for Fanime 2018!! There will also be some elements of truth or dare mixed in! Planning is still underway, but we love to hear all of your ideas!

This is panel will take place wherever the anime is, as to not spoil any newcomers to the fandom!!!

Cast

Ochako Uraraka: Momo [Host]

Izuku Midoriya: Nikki

Katsuki Bakugou: Kennedy

Eijiro Kirishima:

Tenya Iida:

Shouto Todoroki: Jess

Mina Ashido:

Tsuyu Asui:

Denki Kaminari:

Momo Yaoyorozu: Kyrieko(??)

Fumikage Tokoyami:

Kyouka Jirou:

Yuga Aoyama:

Tooru Hagakure: how?

Mashirao Ojiro:

Minoru Mineta: no

Mezo Shouji:

Hanta Sero:

Rikido Satou:

Koji Koda:

All Might:

Eraserhead:

If there are any other characters you want to be, let us know!

Requirements

- You must be at least 15 to audition.

- No video must exceed 6 minutes (no shorter than 2).

- Please at least wear a wig to audition.

OOC Questions

1) Preferred name/pronouns?

2) Age?

3) Contact info? (Discord preferred)

3) How finished is your cosplay/are you confirmed for Fanime?

4) Are you caught up with the anime?

IC Questions

1) Tell us a bit about yourself.

2) Do you have what it takes to become the best hero? (Or, if you are not a student, what makes a good hero?)

3) What do you find more important, wealth or fame?

4) Do you believe in world peace, and, if so, do you think you can achieve it?

5) Who do you think, other than yourself, would be the most trustworthy hero to save the world?

6) Anything else you'd like to add?

Please send all audition videos to my email at pupamy123@gmail.com! I also use discord @LapissOff#4287

on: August 11, 2017, 12:51:42 PM 
Started by TC_X0_Lt_0X - Last post by TC_X0_Lt_0X
Saw a Crunchyroll Expo Ad on a VTA Bus today on my way home from work. Im a little surprised they are advertising like that =P

on: August 10, 2017, 08:03:21 PM 
Started by G-Force - Last post by G-Force
We saw a few cameras running around and according to someone they said that someone responsible for doing all the fanime video recaps was there. If you have any leads, please link me as this would be wonderful.

on: August 09, 2017, 10:37:56 PM 
Started by andyjay729 - Last post by (The True) Seedler
     The only guest I can ask for is the YouTube Let's Player NicoB (NicoB7700)!  He is most well known for his 40ish various voices that he plays on his channel and for getting people into various gaming franchises, most notably Danganronpa.  Other games include Ace Attorney, Persona 4 and 5, and Kingdom Hearts.  His fan base, the Picky Penguins, is arguably one of the most dedicated and caring of them all since Nico tries to be as personal as he possibly can by directly addressing people's comments from previous uploads!  He has just begun selling official picky penguins as merchandise!  Additionally, his videos have led to popular memes in a substantial number of video games series, particularly the "hope bagels" of Komaeda from Danganronpa 2 (despite bagels not appearing in the game at all!). 

Since the theme of Fanime this upcoming year is gaming, I think he would make an excellent guest, especially since Danganronpa V3, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Persona 5 will be big topics next year!  Above all, NicoB has admitted to never attending an anime convention before in his life.  It would be absolutely amazing for him to come, and I'm sure no one will ever regret it!

on: August 09, 2017, 10:06:45 AM 
Started by TrashdomCosplay Haiden - Last post by TrashdomCosplay Haiden
Alright! So I know Camp Camp has gained a huge following and have a feeling we will be seeing quite a few cosplays from it at this upcoming Fanime. So obviously someone is gonna host a panel or meetup or something for it. I know this is really early considering Fanime 2017 basically just ended but I'm really hoping I can be the one to take this on because I have some pretty neat ideas and, like David, am very energetic and pumped to plan such a cool thing. So I can do a few things for this, either have a Q&A in character panel, an in character games panel, a long panel that is a combo of both, or have two separate panels, one for each. A Q&A would probably be 16+ and a games would probably be all ages so keep that in mind.
If you wanna audition, send me a video with the information below in the video rules to haiden2319@gmail.com.

Video Rules:
1. Can be in or out of costume, your costume doesn't have to be done when you make the video  as long as you send me pictures of your progress on the costume as the date gets closer.
2. You can swear, but keep in mind you may not be able to in the panel depending on how we do the age rating.
3. Please be at least 13 or 14 if you audition. Or even if you're just on the brink like your birthday is the day after fanime or something like that.

Out Of Character Questions:
1. Name?
2. Age?
3. What panel/acting/improv experience do you have?
4. (Optional) How long have you been cosplaying?
5. Do you know the words to the theme song? You don't need to but I'm just curious. (Additionally, of you do this the words, have you mastered it? Like seriously I get out of breath just listening to it.)

In Character Questions:
1. What is your name?
2. Why are you a part of Camp Campbell? (If your character isn't a part of Camp Campbell you don't have to answer this one.)
3. What is your opinion on Camp Campbell?
4. Do you have any hobbies?
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
6. Who would you say is your best friend(s)?
7. Who is your biggest enemy?
8. Anything else you want to say?

Taken Characters:
David (TrashdomCosplay)

on: August 08, 2017, 08:58:09 PM 
Started by TrashdomCosplay Haiden - Last post by TrashdomCosplay Haiden
Okay, so this is an idea I had. There's a lot of people that cosplay their OC characters and can't really do panels with those characters. I want to possibly hold a games panel where it is a bunch of different OCs hosting different games with audience participation and prizes/giveaways (maybe an auction as well). Hopefully we could do an all ages panel for the "lighthearted" characters and an 18+ for the characters that swear a ton, are overly sexual, extremely violent, etc.; although the "lighthearted" characters are not excluded from this one, it's just to give that variety for people that don't want to change their characters to the point of being a PG character (if that makes any sense at all).
So general panel layout (this would be for both):
Introduction of the Characters (hopefully I will be able to script it with the other panelists)
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3
Game 4+ (If there's time)
Auction/Raffle/Giveaways? (Possibility)
Closing Skit
So I definitely am looking for suggestions for this and I will update this page as I get more ideas from myself and anyone that gives me one I really like. So I guess just PM me with any ideas or even if you're interested in helping with this panel in any way, whether it's behind the scenes stuff or with actually being in the panel. And just in case I am going to start a character list at the bottom in case anyone wants to join this early on. I look forward to seeing ideas and what others think of this idea.

Characters:
Cal Williams or Królówca (TrashdomCosplay)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 14 queries.