ROOM IS FULL! +
+ Introduction: Hello there~! So this is the part where I introduce myself correct? My name is Michele (Michi) and I am a 28 year old female. I'm coming to Fanime from out of state. I've been going to Fanime for a few years now, and this time I'm looking for some room mates.
+ Hotel Information: I'll be staying at the Fairmont. I have a room with two double beds reserved. We will be staying at the hotel from Friday the 25th to Tuesday the 29th.
+ Costs: $85-$110
. If I get three room mates (total of 4 people
including myself), the cost will be $85 per person
. If I get two roommates
the cost will be $110 per person
. Payment must be done through paypal and received 1 week before the convention. I will also take cash upfront but be warned, if you do NOT have the money, you will not stay. No if ands or buts.
SPECIAL NOTE: I'm only charging for a three night stay, if for whatever reason you would also like to stay until Tues, please inform me, as it will raise the price. However I won't charge unless you're staying the extra day.
Rules are pretty simple and easy to follow, It may seem like a lot, but they're pretty basic
1. Do NOT touch anything that is not yours without permission.
2. No stealing.
3. No smoking or drug use. Light drinking is alright, but no getting flat out drunk.
4. You may NOT use the room to invite your friends up to party. Other people are allowed in the room only in the event that I myself am there.
5. Do not give anyone else the room key.
7. Let's try our best to keep the room clean.
8. Do not touch the mini fridge, there's a charge even if anything is moved.
9. Fanime is a 24 hour con, so some of us may be out late. Be respectful and quiet if you're coming back after midnight in case someone is sleeping.
+ Contact: If interested, please PM me, or email me at Michiko.email@example.com
I'll be happy to answer any questions or concerns.
Q: Will you feed me?
A: I'll be picking up some food from the Safeway, and I'll be happy to share it.
Q: You're coming from out of state, what time will you be here?
My plane will be arriving in San Jose at 10:20 AM, so I should be at the hotel around Noon, hopefully earlier.