Those guys with the V.Vendetta masks

Started by crystalsoul, May 28, 2008, 11:09:34 PM

crystalsoul

You guys are awsome, you were definatly my favorite people/cosplayers at the entire con.

i wanna join you guys next year (if you going to do it next year).  :D

so i guess the only left for me to ask is how do i become one of you guys? O_O

*is anyone has any pics then please post them :)*

XpHoBiaX

Actually, I believe Anonymous is part of a group that is protesting against Scientology. BUT I dunno all the details (and yet I roomed with an Anonymous). I can get the info from the Anonymous I was rooming with and give you the info. My room mates are going to join this group as well.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Kazuya Mitsubishi

Quote from: crystalsoul on May 28, 2008, 11:09:34 PM

so i guess the only left for me to ask is how do i become one of you guys? O_O

You don't.  ;)

crystalsoul

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on May 29, 2008, 09:51:40 PM
Actually, I believe Anonymous is part of a group that is protesting against Scientology. BUT I dunno all the details (and yet I roomed with an Anonymous). I can get the info from the Anonymous I was rooming with and give you the info. My room mates are going to join this group as well.
that would be great!

asuka245

4Chan Owns All!

Been attending fanime since 99!
Been a fanime Staff since 2000-2007
Video programming--2000-2005
E-gaming--2006-2007
Fanime Con E-Gaming Head for 08,09

Gatsby

one does not simply become anon.  >:(

Avriss_nyxx

Quote from: XpHoBiaX on May 29, 2008, 09:51:40 PM
Actually, I believe Anonymous is part of a group that is protesting against Scientology. BUT I dunno all the details (and yet I roomed with an ). I can get the info from the Anonymous I was rooming with and give you the info. My room mates are going to join this group as well.

Oh really? I've only seen one anonymous. It was on the bus.

Avriss_nyxx

I LOVED those guys they attacked me on friday it was awesome and we all started dancing. I got some pictures i'll post them later.

Yuu

Quote from: asuka245 on May 29, 2008, 11:56:30 PM
4Chan Owns All!

No it doesn't.
I personally can't stand 4chan itself. I honestly didn't think that people from that site could be serious about anything at all.

Anonymous are obviously very serious, and very faithful to they're cause. Thats something I can respect. More power to them.

XpHoBiaX

Actually, one actually can become an Anonymous. There is a real underlying cuase to their 'group'. Yes it's fun to /rickroll and have good fun and be a /b/ tard...but there is more to them then that. I think there is a post in one of the Protester threads. Anonymous protests against Scientology.
Here
http://www.enturbulation.org/
Here
http://www.xenu.net/cb-faq.html
and here
http://www.enturbulation.org/

Are the links provided from the individual that posted an "apology".
I haven't gotten into contact with the Anon that stayed with us...but we're all still recovering from Fanime. Anonymous is Anonymous. ;)

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

lycan510

Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"