Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated

Started by AegisOrnus, May 28, 2008, 11:13:43 PM

AegisOrnus

Hey, Not to be annoying to anyone but I was in the dealers room and one of the dealers had this anime running in the back of their table and it looked really awesome but I never asked what anime was T-T. The anime had art like XXXholic, it had super fluent animation during it's fight scenes. It seemed to have a castlevania vibe to it. The part I saw was two girls fighting and one did a hand-spring and whirled this long black pole to whack the other in the head. They talked for a bit and then it switched to a woman, who I assume was a witch, floating in front of this full moon that had a really comical face and I think it was even bleeding from it's eyes. I can't remember what company's booth it was exactly but I remember it was in a really small corner in the second to last row from the exit being one of the booths closest to all the tables that you can sit down and eat at. They had a small HDTV suspended on a shelf next to a ps3 in the back corner of the booth. The last thing I can remember about the booth was that it was really REALLY plain. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, you'd be such a great help to me. I've been searching for days now on the internet and it's just turning into a goose chase. Thanks!!!

Akito Starwind

Yea I know the booth your talking about. I just don't remember the name. But all though the Con they showed anime on the tv, Maccross F, Soul Eater, and many more. Was the anime you saw possibly Soul Eater? I have not seen it but sounds like its art from what parts i have seen.
Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008

AegisOrnus

I believe it was Soul Eater. Thank you so much! Infinite cookies for you! (plus one glomp...)