An Cafe says thanks! :)

Started by MPLe, May 29, 2008, 12:14:14 AM

M

An Cafe took time out of their hectic schedule to say thanks to FanimeCon staff and its attendees. :)
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

FinalShadows

:) They will be missed  :'(
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

Kazuko

that was so cute

lol Miku hamburger

LordKefka

FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

crazychichi

An Cafe was awesome.....  hope they come back again!
Fanime Safety on Site 2008
Fanime Rovers 2007

RoverRoy009

5 bazillion points to the person (besides us Staff) who knew where they were.  :P

I'll throw in my signed autographed (pink) ticket once I find it in my mess of crap I took home from the Con.
If you love An Cafe, you can learn to love other An Cafe Fans... Now LINE UP!

Tenba

Quote from: RoverRoy009 on May 29, 2008, 11:36:55 AM5 bazillion points to the person (besides us Staff) who knew where they were.  :P
Aw, I feel left out.  I don't know where they were.  Those do look like convention center chairs, but the background...  It could've been K, but the chair positioning doesn't seem right...

jemz

Quote from: Tenba on May 29, 2008, 12:29:27 PM
Quote from: RoverRoy009 on May 29, 2008, 11:36:55 AM5 bazillion points to the person (besides us Staff) who knew where they were.  :P
Aw, I feel left out.  I don't know where they were.  Those do look like convention center chairs, but the background...  It could've been K, but the chair positioning doesn't seem right...

Wow, you're pretty close, Tenba! :D
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

kumi-chan

Quote from: RoverRoy009 on May 29, 2008, 11:36:55 AM
5 bazillion points to the person (besides us Staff) who knew where they were.  :P

I'll throw in my signed autographed (pink) ticket once I find it in my mess of crap I took home from the Con.

do you know where they were?

deonchan

Quote from: kumi-chan on May 31, 2008, 11:53:26 AM
Quote from: RoverRoy009 on May 29, 2008, 11:36:55 AM

do you know where they were?

If he dosen't he wasn't doing his job.  :P
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

shy-cosplayer

Pimpstress Rei

Man I feel privileged in knowing where they were at all times (can't say where because we might keep future guests in that same room). Then again it was a lot of responsibility because I had to help in keeping that secret and in shuffling them around the convention without overly eager fangirls knowing.

I'm glad that when the band left their Q&A to go to their hang out room, the fans were respectful enough to let them go without hassling them. They were pretty tired and if they had to deal with more craziness, I think they wouldn't have performed well for their fans.

Thanks everyone for making their stay with FanimeCon a great one!
Marie F.
Vice-Chair 2009-2011
Assistant Director of Marketing 2008
Publications Manager 2006, 2007
Con Mom forever o.O

Sunara Ishi

I have my suspicions about which room but so many of the rooms at the con center look the same.
X.x;

It kinda reminds me of the places where we had maid meetings last year... >.>; But to me, the whole con center practically looks the same. X.x;
One of those rooms would have been a really great place for guests to hang out as unless you know where the staircase is, you have no idea how to get up there. X.x;

There was also the rooms between Exhibit Hall 1 and the video rooms... I think there was only one year when those were open with panels... -.-;
And it looked so foreboding then too... D: An empty hallway no one went down...

I am also thankful that the fans weren't too crazy. Excited fans maybe but not the one over the top.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

M

Moving to the correct forum. :)
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

chibi*H A N A T S U K I

Kanon was still his emotion-less self xD ~! (except in the end)
Aww... I wish they'd came back again ; ~ ;