Calling All Cosplayers_FanimeCon 2009 (Updated: 01/27/09)

Started by MidnightRosebud, May 29, 2008, 01:18:32 AM

Who's Side Will You Be On?

Gals
23 (44.2%)
Guys
20 (38.5%)
Undecided
6 (11.5%)
Not Playing...V.V...
3 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Tler

This sounds so brilliantly awesome. I cans joins please? I'm not sure what I'm cosplaying as on Saturday yet, but all my potential cosplays are female. Thank you whoever thought of and organized this!

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Tler on April 07, 2009, 11:26:08 AM
This sounds so brilliantly awesome. I cans joins please? I'm not sure what I'm cosplaying as on Saturday yet, but all my potential cosplays are female. Thank you whoever thought of and organized this!

Of course you can join. ^___^ Anyone who would like to play, is more than welcome.....you can even go spread the word if you'd like (shameless advertisement). ;D

You don't have to know who you're cosplaying as just yet. I'm going to be in at least two different cosplays myself throughout the game (both female) because of the different gatherings going on at the time. >_<
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Lizchan33

narutofan17

Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

MidnightRosebud

@ Lizchan & narutofan

Awesome! :) We can't wait to see you there!!~
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

MidnightRosebud

Four more days until all the fun commences! ^_____^

We have the prizes for the "Grand Prize" of each item. (aka the one with the most tally marks at end).

Now we're just working on the delivery prizes. >___<;; Running out of time for that one...

Cosplay 2010

fanime_lo-ve

muhahaha.. I'll make this game really interesting.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: BSaphire on May 18, 2009, 11:51:53 AM
Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

Done and Done. Thank you so very much! =^_____^=

Cosplay 2010

Lordsnow

me and my friends can't go to the marriot and sit at some tables can we? Outside of the video rooms there?
Old soldiers never die, and they don't fade away

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Lordsnow on May 18, 2009, 10:19:37 PM
me and my friends can't go to the marriot and sit at some tables can we? Outside of the video rooms there?

Sounds plausible to me. That's still considered "the hallways" since you're not going to be inside the video rooms.
Expand the usual territory. Most people just dodge around inside the main component of the Convention Center, but just inside the Hilton and Marriot is still considered the "convention area." :)

Cosplay 2010

MikoChika

lol. i'm totally gonna be join this. lol. however...what gender is a moogle? <.<

are they both? or niether? could i go for both bags? XD!!

I think i'll just pick girl, sense i'm a girl. <.<
Please, don't feed the moogle.

Eliteslayer

You already know that you can count me in, but figured I'd post here anyways. Managed to win the Bleach prize last year, but it looks like there's more competition this time around. Excellent. I look forward to facing many of you in rock-paper-scissors. *Evil laugh*
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

kleptomaniac

this sounds like tons of fun. i finally made an account for this forum because of this. oh i really need to ask, are we allowed to go to Dealers Hall/Artist Alley/Arcade/Karaoke Room with the bags?? how bout gatherings? sorry about the long ass question. i just wanted to be crystal clear! XD

and i'm going to be on the guy side. woot!
... although i feel like my character is too feminine to be considered a guy. :-X
cosplay for Fanime 2011:
- Yui Hirasawa (K-ON! - No, Thank you!)
- Yuffie Kisaragi (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children)
- Kanda Yuu (D.Gray-Man - 3rd uniform)
- Nana Osaki (NANA - default)

sael

Lol, Grell? The first time he revealed his true self I thought he was a girl and that it was weird that she'd pretend to be a butler rather than a maid. My roommie corrected me soon after that.

Can't wait for this 8D Hopefully I get my pants sewn in time...

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: chaosbark on May 19, 2009, 03:37:31 AM
Lol, Grell? The first time he revealed his true self I thought he was a girl and that it was weird that she'd pretend to be a butler rather than a maid. My roommie corrected me soon after that.

Can't wait for this 8D Hopefully I get my pants sewn in time...

we'll find you! hehe
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

MidnightRosebud

@ MikoChika

If you're character doesn't have a defined gender, then yes, you get to decide which and then stick with it. ^__^

@ Elite

Glad to see you're on board again this year. :)

@ kleptomaniac

No to the Dealers Hall, Artist Alley and Karaoke Room. The Game/Arcade room is okay however. Gatherings are okay to so long as they are inside the convention. The box/bag are not allowed outside the doors.

Good luck with your character though! ^.^/

@ Chaosbark

We're rooting for you! >_<;;

Cosplay 2010

sael

Thanks for the support! They're very important... For both my cosplays... Wish I could of have finished Mini-69, then I wouldn't have to finish the pants so badly >.< Damn my shortsightedness.

And of course you'll find me, Fanime! XD I'll be quite nearby when you and Midnight are running the Soul Eater Gathering. I'm already forcing Yukari to stop by the picnic to show me her Slifer cosplay, you two need to come by too ^___^

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: chaosbark on May 19, 2009, 12:21:57 PM
Thanks for the support! They're very important... For both my cosplays... Wish I could of have finished Mini-69, then I wouldn't have to finish the pants so badly >.< Damn my shortsightedness.

And of course you'll find me, Fanime! XD I'll be quite nearby when you and Midnight are running the Soul Eater Gathering. I'm already forcing Yukari to stop by the picnic to show me her Slifer cosplay, you two need to come by too ^___^

It's alright, we're madly finishing our cosplays too. >__<;;

Cosplay 2010

Yuu

Im so in...AGAIN.

Im so very glad all my cosplays are male. Normally Id root for the girls but in anime... I hope they go down in a ball of giant-titt-ed moe-flames. XD

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"