More J-Pop-ness for 2009 please...

Started by Junon, May 29, 2008, 01:38:52 AM

Junon

I was a bit disappointed in the lack of J-pop video'ing going on. The little bits that I did see was great (and the ladies running it were great too). But the limited time slot for this wasn't appealing. From 12am - Noon? Not exactly a great schedule and no fair to the people who put in time and effort to make this a part of FanimeCon.

I would have (and I am sure others) would have filled the room more had it played during a more available time frame. Hopefully next year it would be more of a 24-hour video room and not some 12-hour thing during odd hours. For the first time since I started going to Fanime (back when it started in Hayward), I actually watched some J-pop for more than 2 hours straight. These ladies musta done something right.

More J-pop video please.

Squeeky_Moonkin

Quote from: Junon on May 29, 2008, 01:38:52 AM
I was a bit disappointed in the lack of J-pop video'ing going on. The little bits that I did see was great (and the ladies running it were great too). But the limited time slot for this wasn't appealing. From 12am - Noon? Not exactly a great schedule and no fair to the people who put in time and effort to make this a part of FanimeCon.

I would have (and I am sure others) would have filled the room more had it played during a more available time frame. Hopefully next year it would be more of a 24-hour video room and not some 12-hour thing during odd hours. For the first time since I started going to Fanime (back when it started in Hayward), I actually watched some J-pop for more than 2 hours straight. These ladies musta done something right.

More J-pop video please.

I totally agree. Their video room rocked and would of had way more attendees in the room if it was at a different time slot. Not that watching hard gay at 3am wasn't amusing X_X. lol. I swear after seeing a lot of those amvs from the 80's....i swear thats what influenced para para. Hey to the girls who held it. Thanks so much for the flyers at the tables too ^_^. good times good times.

Hey by chance did you make it to the panels held by Panda cubed. They had good music videos too!!!!!

Junon

Quote from: Squeeky_Moonkin on May 29, 2008, 08:11:53 PM
Quote from: Junon on May 29, 2008, 01:38:52 AM

More J-pop video please.

I totally agree. Their video room rocked and would of had way more attendees in the room if it was at a different time slot. Not that watching hard gay at 3am wasn't amusing X_X. lol. I swear after seeing a lot of those amvs from the 80's....i swear thats what influenced para para. Hey to the girls who held it. Thanks so much for the flyers at the tables too ^_^. good times good times.

Hey by chance did you make it to the panels held by Panda cubed. They had good music videos too!!!!!

I didn't make it to Panda Cubed. I'd say 50% of the convention I was intoxicated and had limited sense of perception as to where I was at. :p