San Jose Obon Festival 2008

Started by RyuHayabusa, May 29, 2008, 02:30:40 AM

BunofGovt

Ooo, I think I'll be around to be there.  All of my July vacation plans got re-arranged by my office  ;)
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

ThatBlueDinosaurGuy

Quote from: RyuHayabusa on May 31, 2008, 12:08:29 PM
Quote from: Dan_Hibiki on May 31, 2008, 03:29:54 AM
I live all the way out in Hayward, but if I can find a way to get there, I'm there.

I live in Hayward as well. Near Mission Blvd and Industrial Pkw. Once again, If people needs rides from here to down there from this area, I don't mind giving them. :3

Thanks, greatly appreciated, I live up on D St. You know where that church on the corner of D and Second, I live up that hill.
Kono bangumi wa, goran no sponsor teikyou de, o kurishimasu ka

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: Dan_Hibiki on June 02, 2008, 11:00:23 AM
Quote from: RyuHayabusa on May 31, 2008, 12:08:29 PM
Quote from: Dan_Hibiki on May 31, 2008, 03:29:54 AM
I live all the way out in Hayward, but if I can find a way to get there, I'm there.

I live in Hayward as well. Near Mission Blvd and Industrial Pkw. Once again, If people needs rides from here to down there from this area, I don't mind giving them. :3

Thanks, greatly appreciated, I live up on D St. You know where that church on the corner of D and Second, I live up that hill.

Yea, I know where that is. Hit me up on AIM or something. Send me a pm with your contact info.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Barnes

Anyone still going today? I'll show up before the thing at Jerry's, and just wander around JapanTown.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

RyuHayabusa

I'll be there with Ultramangaia like around 3:30 so i'll be there. :3
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Kinema

I'll be there later this afternoon.  :3