Soul Eater Gathering 2009

Started by fanime_lo-ve, May 29, 2008, 09:18:38 AM

Are you planning to cosplay for Fanime 09?

yes.
58 (89.2%)
No.
0 (0%)
perhaps??
7 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Hirotona

Yeah I sure hope so. The problem was a few months prior to the con I had no job and my money drained up rather switfy....

Haha XD;; Hoping to work at the Red Mango opening soon at Satana Row with any luck though.

X3 oh Sakura-con! I hope to perhaps attend that one to next year C:

fanime_lo-ve

It would be so awesome if you guys could go to the Sakura Festivle in SF. That way you can meet Midnighrosebud and myself (plus all of our other friends). We so plan on going back again next year. (including the cosplay) We didn't cosplay last time, cause we went for my 21 birthday. =3
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Hirotona

Hirotona

Ah I just noticed but this will be on Sunday? D: Can we possibly change that to like.. Friday afternoon? Cause it already seems like I'll have two cosplay gatherings on Sunday (one at 10AM and one at 2PM). It could probably work if we did 12 but... three cosplays in one day seems a little much. So much for my plan of a cosplay a day XD

ToshiX

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on June 25, 2008, 12:49:01 PM
It would be so awesome if you guys could go to the Sakura Festivle in SF. That way you can meet Midnighrosebud and myself (plus all of our other friends). We so plan on going back again next year. (including the cosplay) We didn't cosplay last time, cause we went for my 21 birthday. =3

psh who wants to meet you fanime_lo-ve lol
I'm just kidding
I couldn't make it this year cause I worked T^T
but maybe next year.
when is it anyways I member somewhere along april right?
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Black Kawaii Kitty

Jumping the gun a little, but we're planning a soul eater group for Yaoi-con anyway XD, so I'll bring my Marie Miuril back out for Fanime =3

Hirotona

Oh really? I'd be curious to see it, even though the chances of me having Stein done by then are pretty non existent.

As for that matter I have no idea what cosplays I want to have done/bring to yaoi-con or for that matter Anime Evolution.

Black Kawaii Kitty

:-\ awe that's too bad, a friend was planning Stein for y-con but I think he's decided on only Justin Law now. I wanted to push him down the hall in a rolling chair too. :-[ It'll be me and three guys for our group at y-con I think, so we shouldn't be hard to find =) The guys are all doing either adult characters or a set of the younger ones ^o^

Hirotona

OH REALLY? A JUSTIN LAW YOU SAY?

XD I really want to see now. Do you guys have a place and time set yet?

Black Kawaii Kitty

yah really  ;D well if he can finish in time, and if he doesn't hot glue his finger...again *pokes him*
It's more of a "wear when I feel like it costume" so I have no idea when we'd be out and about. Though at least it won't be during the masquerade because I'm going to be in that ^.^' The guys have less costumes than me so you'll probably find them more often at some point though.

Hirotona

X3 well I shall be on the look out for them at the very least.

Y-con should be alot of fun again this year, even though the location is kind of meh >//< My friends sure did appericate all the doujin I bought them though XD;;

TC X0 Lt 0X

I don't know if I'll have the time to get/make a cosplay, but if I cosplay as anyone (past my personal shinigami character, Lance), it would be Excaliber.

OMG I just love Excaliber, he's so awesome.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on June 30, 2008, 09:38:22 PM
I don't know if I'll have the time to get/make a cosplay, but if I cosplay as anyone (past my personal shinigami character, Lance), it would be Excaliber.

Saying this now: if we start briskly walking away from you...it's not you personally it's the character -____-

Hirotona

LOL HAHA DO IT.

Btw needless to say but Soul Eater 49 = totally awesome.

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: ToshiX on June 27, 2008, 10:32:16 PM
Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on June 25, 2008, 12:49:01 PM

psh who wants to meet you fanime_lo-ve lol
I'm just kidding
I couldn't make it this year cause I worked T^T
but maybe next year.
when is it anyways I member somewhere along april right?

-gasp- I feel hurt by the both of you. ToT
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Black Kawaii Kitty on June 30, 2008, 09:45:31 PM
Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on June 30, 2008, 09:38:22 PM

Saying this now: if we start briskly walking away from you...it's not you personally it's the character -____-

I can't wait to see how all of this will turn out. = )
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Hirotona

Any chance of getting this moved to another day besides Sunday still? ^^;;

ToshiX

I may have to give up on Kidd or postpone hime
too many projects XP 
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Hirotona

Awww D: That's sad to hear.

... AX had such great Soul Eater cosplay >__< I hope we can match it and with any luck have some of the cosplayers from the join in ours as well.

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Hirotona on July 07, 2008, 04:38:20 PM
Any chance of getting this moved to another day besides Sunday still? ^^;;

Is Sunday not working ffor you. Would Saturday be better for you and everyone else?
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus