Soul Eater Gathering 2009

Started by fanime_lo-ve, May 29, 2008, 09:18:38 AM

Are you planning to cosplay for Fanime 09?

yes.
58 (89.2%)
No.
0 (0%)
perhaps??
7 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 65

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on July 23, 2008, 03:26:24 PM
@ Hirotona
We just took a lot of our friends to FanimeCon for their very first time ever last year! >.< I think there were...six?...of them who had never gone before. It was crazy, and it was fun, and we were already planning cosplays for next year before we had even arrived at Fanime! XD
And then we started to do the same thing as you, and coming up with more cosplay ideas then there were days. xP

@Hirotona

Not only that, our friends were so pleased with this years out come; everyone that went with us this year, is planning to go next year as well. :3 we're also planning to cosplay from three different animes together as a group. It should be three times as more fun then last year. *is juiced up* YEA! d(ToT)b (tears of joy & happines) EVeryone is really friendly so there should be no reason to worry about fitting in either. I can promise you that. (not unless your some sort of zombie or something then I take it back XD)
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Hirotona

LOL XD;; well I certainly myself don't be need to be convinced of the sheer excellence which is Fanime. And I defientely want to introduce as many people as I can to it. I hope I can even get some people from far away (such as kidchan on dA) to stop by. I have very high hopes for this year and the type of friends I'll meet and be able to bring to the con C: Fun for all!

And I look forward to rooming in a hotel room of decent size to (the Fairmont).

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Hirotona on July 23, 2008, 04:32:41 PM
LOL XD;; well I certainly myself don't be need to be convinced of the sheer excellence which is Fanime. And I defientely want to introduce as many people as I can to it. I hope I can even get some people from far away (such as kidchan on dA) to stop by. I have very high hopes for this year and the type of friends I'll meet and be able to bring to the con C: Fun for all!

And I look forward to rooming in a hotel room of decent size to (the Fairmont).

Lol. Don't get me started on hotels. >:3 2008 was the only year I wasn't pleased with the Mariott hotel. *shudders* other then that, everything else went smoothly. (^o^)/
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Hirotona

The St. Claire room was sure smaller then I imagined it would be >>;;

yamaneko

*really random / I'm-not-actually-in-this-gathering post ALERT!!*

Speaking of bringing people over, I'm infecting all my relatives (which, trust me, is, in itself, an army of asians >D) so I've got people coming from the east coast, the Phillipines, and the mass of land which is CHINA. >D Oh, and some Brittain peoples x3

yamaneko withdrawing now before fanime_lo-ve kills her for spamming the thread. . . *RUN AWAY!!*

On a side note, I might do Maka for 2010 ( yet another pair cosplay, Hiro xDD; )
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

Hirotona

Hehe excellent x3;;

And do feel free to post here to! Haha the more the merrier? And yes, yes it is C:

I want to get some of my Chinese friends to come ( as in those that live in mainland China since alot of my American friends happen to be Chinese as well xD ), and my friend from the UK.

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: yamaneko on July 24, 2008, 12:05:10 PM
*really random / I'm-not-actually-in-this-gathering post ALERT!!*

Speaking of bringing people over, I'm infecting all my relatives (which, trust me, is, in itself, an army of asians >D) so I've got people coming from the east coast, the Phillipines, and the mass of land which is CHINA. >D Oh, and some Brittain peoples x3

yamaneko withdrawing now before fanime_lo-ve kills her for spamming the thread. . . *RUN AWAY!!*

On a side note, I might do Maka for 2010 ( yet another pair cosplay, Hiro xDD; )

*is shocked* (0v0)/ I would never think of such a thing! I wouldn't get mad over this!  >:3 But am mad thinking that you would think I'd be mad.
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

yamaneko

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on July 24, 2008, 02:31:00 PM
But am mad thinking that you would think I'd be mad. [/size]

Hoeeeehhhh @____@ That was hard on the brains, lol xD;
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

Hirotona

XD;; well it could be worse.

Did any of you guys see the AX SE cosplay? I know I've mentioned it before but most of it is really good and worth checking out ^^

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Hirotona on July 24, 2008, 06:43:35 PM
XD;; well it could be worse.

Did any of you guys see the AX SE cosplay? I know I've mentioned it before but most of it is really good and worth checking out ^^

you are most certainly right X3
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

fanime_lo-ve

{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Hirotona

D:

Currently craving the new chapter @___@;;

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Hirotona on August 04, 2008, 02:50:21 PM
D:

Currently craving the new chapter @___@;;

both you and my blood sucking zombies. X3 I wish it was out now >:3
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Ska_Kitti

Well.. if I can get my act together, I'll go as Medusa and all her snakey goodness.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Ska_Kitti on August 07, 2008, 05:14:22 PM
Well.. if I can get my act together, I'll go as Medusa and all her snakey goodness.

Awesome! XD
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

ToshiX

I may drop this or postpone this project ><
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: ToshiX on August 15, 2008, 10:29:10 PM
I may drop this or postpone this project ><

-ouch- That hurts. T^T
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

pockystix

o hai guise

I watched this animu out of boredom, but eventually got hooked. I usually don't bother to watch/read shounen series, but I guess this one's an exception.

I originally planned to go as Medusa, but my SoCal friends recommended that I go as Tsubaki for AX (mostly because I'm taller than their Black Star ww) so I guess I'll go to this gathering as Tsubaki as well. D: I hope you don't mind another one~
New sn = Meirin

Hirotona

... were you one of those ace AX SE people I saw? * w*

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: pockystix on August 17, 2008, 10:14:48 PM
o hai guise

I watched this animu out of boredom, but eventually got hooked. I usually don't bother to watch/read shounen series, but I guess this one's an exception.

I originally planned to go as Medusa, but my SoCal friends recommended that I go as Tsubaki for AX (mostly because I'm taller than their Black Star ww) so I guess I'll go to this gathering as Tsubaki as well. D: I hope you don't mind another one~

Why would we mind? The more the merrier. ^_^

Cosplay 2010