Soul Eater Gathering 2009

Started by fanime_lo-ve, May 29, 2008, 09:18:38 AM

Are you planning to cosplay for Fanime 09?

yes.
58 (89.2%)
No.
0 (0%)
perhaps??
7 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 65

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on February 12, 2009, 04:21:08 PM
Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 11, 2009, 08:45:53 PM
Excalibur, excalibur.
From the United Kingdom
I am looking for him.
I'm going to Californiaaaaa

Never understood that "going to California" part. Why the heck California I wonder? ???

Cause we people in california are just that good

HiIdzuna

Okay, I guess I'm going as Crona.

=3

Leyoto

I feel like randomly bumping this up by saying I have yet to start my cosplay LOL Im so behind OTL

anyways ya, at least I have the plans sketched out and I have a pattern for the dress already.
Cosplays '09
---------
~*Walolita
~*Soul Eater - Mizune 3 mouse form
~*AJAA: Apollo Justice (maybe)

(icon by Croik)

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Leyoto on February 20, 2009, 10:39:38 AM
I feel like randomly bumping this up by saying I have yet to start my cosplay LOL Im so behind OTL

anyways ya, at least I have the plans sketched out and I have a pattern for the dress already.

LOL, you better get to work on it. I'm so glad mine is finished. :]
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Umeboshi

T__T My friend wont be coming as Maka :< Oh well, i will still be coming as blaire, she's still thinking though!

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny
and.. er ya

Leyoto

Wow I can't wait to see a blaire cosplayer up front >w<

I really can't wait to see all the costumes, and if anyone has any WIPs or pictures of any sort, Id LOVE to see them! since Im starting mine soon, Ill be likely to post them on my cosplay.com account

http://www.cosplay.com/member/140156/
Cosplays '09
---------
~*Walolita

(icon by Croik)

Umeboshi

Quote from: Leyoto on February 24, 2009, 12:24:24 PM

I really can't wait to see all the costumes, and if anyone has any WIPs or pictures of any sort, Id LOVE to see them! since Im starting mine soon, Ill be likely to post them on my cosplay.com account

xD I'm soo excited to do blaire! I ordered my costume.. /sad i was going to make it, but work is like overworking me, and school gah busy! Because of the recession they are hiring less people at my job, and the people that quit ( About 4 peope.. and 2 got fired) they're dumping all the hours on me.. guh..

But yeah! So excited, i have green eyes, but i dont know if i should go with yellow contacts or stick with green eyes?

OH? You will be death? <_____________________________< I'll cling to you the whole con xD -grabs onto legs- ( Shouldnt i be clinging to Soul? ;p) Oh scratch that you'll be Mizune she's soo cute

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

WrentheFaceless

Man I need to find a large quantity of cheap swords lol.

Umeboshi

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 24, 2009, 12:57:16 PM

For at home, or like.. Cheap wooden cool looking ones? <<'' that.. look real?

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

Leyoto

Quote from: Umeboshi on February 24, 2009, 12:31:41 PM

xD I'm soo excited to do blaire! I ordered my costume.. /sad i was going to make it, but work is like overworking me, and school gah busy! Because of the recession they are hiring less people at my job, and the people that quit ( About 4 peope.. and 2 got fired) they're dumping all the hours on me.. guh..

But yeah! So excited, i have green eyes, but i dont know if i should go with yellow contacts or stick with green eyes?

OH? You will be death? <_____________________________< I'll cling to you the whole con xD -grabs onto legs- ( Shouldnt i be clinging to Soul? ;p) Oh scratch that you'll be Mizune she's soo cute

Well that's understandable! I bought my lolita instead of making it :3

You should go with yellow contacts, if you have the money. I would have gotten some for Kid, but I don't have the money XDD
Ya, I'd like to go as both, but I don't think I can >:

Now it's cat vs mouse!~
Cosplays '09
---------
~*Walolita

(icon by Croik)

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: Umeboshi on February 24, 2009, 01:01:44 PM

Good looking cheap swords i can bundle to gether and wrap caution tape around

Umeboshi

Quote from: Leyoto on February 24, 2009, 01:06:15 PM
Quote from: Umeboshi on February 24, 2009, 12:31:41 PM

Well that's understandable! I bought my lolita instead of making it :3

You should go with yellow contacts, if you have the money. I would have gotten some for Kid, but I don't have the money XDD
Ya, I'd like to go as both, but I don't think I can >:

Now it's cat vs mouse!~

/dies..... Wahh Okay T___T Oh yeah? Hm! Yeah, i can. xD -shakes my money around until it blows away in the wind- I work xD Bwahhaha, i hate it. But payday is always nice.

Yellow contacts it is, i guess i will get them at the con! and it's okay xD i'd love.. I mean L O V E to see your fricking Death cosplay!!!!!

xD p.s

xD IF YOUR GOOD I'LL LET YOU TOUCH MY SHOULDER xD! Oh! Yeah i'm debating if i should wear cat ears under the hat? Oh and a tail, hmm whatya think? xD

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

Umeboshi

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 24, 2009, 01:27:57 PM

xD Were here lol, the internet! If you dont wanna go like... order online China town has some nice ones.. I was there like a month ago xD -shakes cat ornamate-

But they should, and if you dont wanna make that adventure.. then, uhm. Craigs list.. Locally... what to you is cheap?

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: Umeboshi on February 24, 2009, 02:20:24 PM
Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 24, 2009, 01:27:57 PM

xD Were here lol, the internet! If you dont wanna go like... order online China town has some nice ones.. I was there like a month ago xD -shakes cat ornamate-

But they should, and if you dont wanna make that adventure.. then, uhm. Craigs list.. Locally... what to you is cheap?

Probably nothing more than 5 dollars per, I need about 20 of them for my mifune outfit

Umeboshi

<____________________________<.......... You can get like wooden ones that look and feel pretty legit, xD till you open them and then you realize it's wood, xD but it's spray painted for like $7 a piece. Hm. let me look around for you

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

WrentheFaceless

$7 might work, but I'll have to get less, 15-20 is my target number for swords, i mean dont want something too heavy its a pain to carry and has to be held up with yellow caution tape

Leyoto

Quote/dies..... Wahh Okay T___T Oh yeah? Hm! Yeah, i can. xD -shakes my money around until it blows away in the wind- I work xD Bwahhaha, i hate it. But payday is always nice.

Yellow contacts it is, i guess i will get them at the con! and it's okay xD i'd love.. I mean L O V E to see your fricking Death cosplay!!!!!

xD p.s

xD IF YOUR GOOD I'LL LET YOU TOUCH MY SHOULDER xD! Oh! Yeah i'm debating if i should wear cat ears under the hat? Oh and a tail, hmm whatya think? xD

O: *catches money* Im too young for a job LOL

You can buy them at the con!? If so, I'm totally buying some yellow ones with you XD
I really don't plan to wear my Death The Kid cosplay, since the wig got ruined on a car ride home from a con, but I plan to re-wear it to Sacanime, and if I go to Anime Expo I'd wear it, but I HIGHLY doubt I'll be going to AX XD

You should get years and a tail that come on and off easily, so you can take different types of photos. Kinda like how I'm making it so that I can change from Mizune 3 mouse form, to Mizune 1 mouse form, the one with the barrel type of thing around her. (I have to make it super light weight though, or else I can't carry it around the con)
Cosplays '09
---------
~*Walolita

(icon by Croik)

Umeboshi

x3 goooooodddd!! Do you have msn? We can swap ideas and not flood the board

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
and.. er ya

fanime_lo-ve

sweet. I'm gonna check out your account out now.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Eboni ninja

I'm going as Death the Kid, haven't started it yet but it will be done in time for sure.
Cosplays for Fanime 2011: