Cosplay Mini Golf anyone? Tuesday August 19st

Started by Reno2003, May 29, 2008, 09:39:18 AM

mDuo13

Quote from: shy-cosplayer on July 16, 2008, 03:42:10 PM
wait, is it the 19th or 21st?
Obviously, as the post title suggests, it's on the 19st. ;)

short_storiesgl

Wewt -____________________________________-"
Dance Staff Second

Reno2003

So.... Yeah. Cosplay Mini Golf is 8 days away and I can't wait LOL. I hope this has a good turn out, we want to try to make it an anual event. Right now it has a 50/50 chance of being freaking amazing or failing. We don't want it to fail. If we do this next year, I want to set up some kind of pre regestration so we can get an idea of how many people are gona show up. If we get alot of people, we might be able to reserve the entire golfland, get a few bands and maybe some other stuff. I don't know just a few ideas.... Anyways, see you all in 8 days xD.

Yukari Kaiba

saw a thread about this on cosplay.com and already commented that me and a friend were coming, but i figured i should post in here too ^^.
I'm pretty excited for this :D sounds like it could be a lot of fun, and its great to have events like this that let cosplayers dress up outside of the convention setting. can't wait for tuesday!
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Runewitt

Schweet! I just found this!

:: eyes Mario Hat :: Mario Golf 2008?

I wish I had a better thing to cosplay, but golfing sounds fun and its only about a mile from my house! I'm in!
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

mDuo13

Wow, this is coming up sooner than I thought.

Tuesday's such an inconvenient day to drive all the way out there, though~

Paladin Cecil

This will be my first time going to this course. Who all here has been there before and what are some of your favorite things about it?

Yukari Kaiba

it's a pretty fun place ^^ the courses are pretty cool (my favorite ones being the one with the 3 dragons and the huge castle :D).
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Paladin Cecil

Does anyone attending live in or around Oakland? I'd like to be at the gathering till 11, but my ride doesn't want to pick before 10. I plan to show up at around 5 at the latest.

Barnes

I can't make it.

1)I don't really have a "cosplay" to use

2)I didn't talk to grandma about it

3)My sister's b-day party is tomorrow

Have fun!
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Paladin Cecil

I wanted to let everyone know that I have just started to upload video clips that I taped from the event. I have two uploaded so far.
The clips can be viewed at http://youtube.com/user/PaladinCecil

short_storiesgl

hehe i went. i was personally surprised there as many people as there was. GG richie :D
Dance Staff Second

Lactose

it looks like it was fun. =) if you make it a regular thing, ill probably go someday when ive got some extra money. =) great idea
Lactose = Liz

Paladin Cecil

I have all of the clips uploaded now, which includes a clip of Reno juggling golf balls.

http://youtube.com/user/PaladinCecil