So Tony

Started by Steve.Young, May 29, 2008, 11:46:27 AM

Pimpstress Rei

Quote from: milan on May 29, 2008, 04:30:24 PM
Congrats Tony! WHOO!! Oh, and I'm not sure if you'll read this thread again, but I forgot to show you this before I left on Monday. While my friend and I were waiting to ask you what room the An Cafe autograph session was, she drew this in my little notebook. :D

The reason why you were drawn like that is because when I came to the con on Thursday, I told my friend I had to meet you, and she predicted that you would look like Fabio...I don't think you look like him, but she does...  :-X

Anyway, thanks again Tony for getting me the badges and tickets!  :P

You can picture him anyway you want, just remember that he can only get all passionate and sexy with me! Rawr! *bat bat*

And remember, if things go wrong, you guys can blame me too. Goes with the territory ._. It's gonna be a long three years...
Marie F.
Vice-Chair 2009-2011
Assistant Director of Marketing 2008
Publications Manager 2006, 2007
Con Mom forever o.O

Steve.Young

Quote from: Pimpstress Rei on May 29, 2008, 07:39:23 PM
Congrats Tony! WHOO!! Oh, and I'm not sure if you'll read this thread again, but I forgot to show you this before I left on Monday. While my friend and I were waiting to ask you what room the An Cafe autograph session was, she drew this in my little notebook. :D

The reason why you were drawn like that is because when I came to the con on Thursday, I told my friend I had to meet you, and she predicted that you would look like Fabio...I don't think you look like him, but she does...  :-X

You can picture him anyway you want, just remember that he can only get all passionate and sexy with me! Rawr! *bat bat*

And remember, if things go wrong, you guys can blame me too. Goes with the territory ._. It's gonna be a long three years...

*Pat pat*, it's alright. Tony, more than anyone, will take all the blame =)
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Stormfalcon

Quote from: Steve.Young on May 29, 2008, 07:47:21 PM

But what about Ebner?
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com

Steve.Young

Quote from: Stormfalcon on May 29, 2008, 07:50:23 PM
Quote from: Steve.Young on May 29, 2008, 07:47:21 PM

But what about Ebner?

But I like Ebner, he was cool. But yes, I guess we do have to blame Ebner. Just cause.
Director of Marketing

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

ewu

as long as our relationship doesn't change, I'm happy.....

and I'm the guy for a bodyguard......you saw how quickly i put a security detail together:)
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Truten

Congrats Tony! I don't know you even though I've attended the con for 5 years but maybe I'll meet yous ome day!

I'll most likely be volunteering next year since I'll be living a few blocks away from the con center.

Steve.Young

Quote from: ewu on May 29, 2008, 08:27:41 PM
as long as our relationship doesn't change, I'm happy.....

and I'm the guy for a bodyguard......you saw how quickly i put a security detail together:)

PSH, I helped some sheesh! Who ran after Tony and Val and stuff to get confirmations on everything!!!
Director of Marketing

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Jun-Watarase

Tony has a good policy.

He's... never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. He won't turn around OR desert you!

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Barnes

ALL HAIL TONY!
Congrats, sir and best of luck to you.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Jerry

Always a pleasure to work with you and everyone @ FanimeCon. (too many names to list since it seems like I met everyone and somehow i think they know my name...)  :P

I do miss the Tyranical Board Moderator days though.  :D

Does that mean Sysadmin and Corak have an opening for a possible forum mod?

*wink wink*  ;)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Steve.Young

Quote from: Jerry on May 30, 2008, 11:55:51 AM
Always a pleasure to work with you and everyone @ FanimeCon. (too many names to list since it seems like I met everyone and somehow i think they know my name...)  :P

I do miss the Tyranical Board Moderator days though.  :D

Does that mean Sysadmin and Corak have an opening for a possible forum mod?

*wink wink*  ;)

Haha, me first! =p
Director of Marketing

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

PickleBunny

Congrats!  I am totally joining late in the game...but not really!

We're totally going to miss you here at Musicfest ;____;  But I'm looking forward to next year :D We'll make you proud!  Well, at least Val will XB

But please, never forget pancakes and elephants being in the way  ;D
MusicFest Staff 2005
MusicFest Second 2006-2011

Rei-Rei

A little bit late but Congrats Tony. ^^

Pimpstress Rei

I just have to say: I hate you Milton for giving out that picture to people who are not me.
Marie F.
Vice-Chair 2009-2011
Assistant Director of Marketing 2008
Publications Manager 2006, 2007
Con Mom forever o.O

PyronIkari

So why is Tony asking Jun to ask me to join staff?

Sunara Ishi

Congrats Tony. X3
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Steve.Young

Quote from: PyronIkari on June 01, 2008, 05:04:07 PM

Cause he felt like it?

Why don't you?

I'm sure some Rena could use some help in her Panel division.
Director of Marketing

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

OniCourseMusha

Congrats Tony!  Looking forward to next year's fanime!
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Tony

Quote from: Pimpstress Rei on June 01, 2008, 04:45:47 PM
I just have to say: I hate you Milton for giving out that picture to people who are not me.
Heeey... you don't get exclusive blackmail rights. You still have the wheelbarrow and Arcy-sandwich pictures...

Quote from: PyronIkari on June 01, 2008, 05:04:07 PM
Inside, we both know what's been going on. We know the game and were gonna play it.

Actually I don't remember asking, but I wouldn't mind you being on staff at all - we'd just have to talk about it a little first.  ;D To put it lightly, I think Jun made some interesting contributions to Maid Cafe, so given your relationship it would be staff by proxy, but I think that's as far as I've taken it. Besides, you have your panel to worry about... I hope. ^^

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on June 01, 2008, 11:47:46 PM
Congrats Tony!  Looking forward to next year's fanime!
Thanks! Heh, I still like the Brain Age thing.
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014