Star Wars Gathering 2009

Started by Gatsby, May 29, 2008, 12:26:36 PM

Gatsby

Eeeeeps. I'm no longer sure if I want to be Revan or the Secret Apprentice. >_<

Shinsengumi

I'm not really sure if I'll have the Jedi outfit by fanime 2009, but I'll try. I couldn't have it ready last year or this year. :(
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Gatsby

Well try your best and if you can't I'm sure there will be another Star Wars gathering in 2010.

Raymei

I'm still not cosplay-confident, if you will, just yet  :)  but I would definitely try if we could get this orchestrated  lol

Gatsby

Well a Jedi robe would be a fairly simple coslpay for a beginner! You should try it out!!!

Raymei

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on October 01, 2008, 09:29:31 PM
Well a Jedi robe would be a fairly simple coslpay for a beginner! You should try it out!!!

I wanna be a sith.  XD

Gatsby

Raymei

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on October 04, 2008, 11:17:16 PM
Even better! Sith pwn Jedi.

XD  For shizzle, my sizzle.  Put the pwnge on the jizzle  lol

Okay, that was odd.
But yeah!  I mean, if ANYTHING else you can always count on SOMEONE going as a Jedi!  Now what fun are Jedi to on-lookers when there are no Sith to fight?
None, that's what. :P

Gatsby

If only someone cosplays as a high ranking Jedi general there could be factions at the gathering!

Raymei

Quote from: Raymei on October 02, 2008, 01:15:32 PM
Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on October 01, 2008, 09:29:31 PM

I wanna be a sith.  XD

ooooooooh!  :D
I just finished reading what my roommate has so far of the "Knights of the Old Republic" comics by Darkhorse (he's got books 1-4)
I would *love* to dress u pas Jarael if I could possibly get a costume together.
I didn't like her too much at first, but now I'd think she'd be a lot of fun.  She's strong, and she's a warrior (which I like), but she's not SUPER skilled or anything (I loved seeing her swing around Zayne's lightsaber in that *scene I won't spoil just in case*) and I like her loyalty to Camper and other friends.

Trumby

Updating, seriously thinking of going again this year and my Snowtrooper is about 90% done. So if I go I'm bringing it.
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

ChaosApprentice

Well, this'll be my first FanimeCon that I'm going to go to with buddies who've gone to previous FanimeCons, since I've heard really good things about it from them.

I want to go as the Secret Apprentice, if I can get the costume done in time. ;D
"Fate is merely the war cry of those too scared to think for themselves."
-Penumbra: Black Plague

Raymei

Quote from: ChaosApprentice on January 03, 2009, 02:29:16 AM
Well, this'll be my first FanimeCon that I'm going to go to with buddies who've gone to previous FanimeCons, since I've heard really good things about it from them.

I want to go as the Secret Apprentice, if I can get the costume done in time. ;D

Huh...  That makes me think I could probably get a Juno cosplay together in time....  Hm....

Trumby

A bit of an update...if I am able to make it I might also have a rebel pilot (most likely xwing) to wear as well.

I'm also planning on doing a random male Twi'lek jedi sometime this year, though that most likely won't be until sometime during the summer.
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate

ChaosApprentice

Quote from: Raymei on January 07, 2009, 04:45:51 PM

Huh...  That makes me think I could probably get a Juno cosplay together in time....  Hm....

That would be pretty awesome. :D

I'm still not completely positive whether I'll have my cosplay done in time though. I'm almost positive I will, but there's always the chance of something happening. I'll probably be able to update in about a week on whether I will or not.

Gatsby

I changed my costume suddenly to Darth Nihilus. I've just had a KotOR Sith Lord fascination lately.

ChaosApprentice

Updating a lot later than I wanted to. I kinda forgot. My bad. :P

So I will have my Secret Apprentice costume done in time for Fanime. Dunno how fantastic it'll look, but I'll try.

Quote from: Darth_DicloniusI changed my costume suddenly to Darth Nihilus. I've just had a KotOR Sith Lord fascination lately.

KotOR I and II were awesome games, imo.

Oathkeeper

I will do what i can, but I am going to try my best to show up as Princess Leia (costume TBD as of yet)
^_^
fanime 2009
Kaname Kuran
...teh smexiest you'll ever see. ;)

Samurai Rocker

If this gathering is still going to happen then add me to the list.  I will bring my Darth Vader costume.  Let me know what day.

Trumby

Oh I never updated this..

I'll be bringing my Snowtrooper, not sure what day I'll be wearing it. What day works best for everyone?
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate