Star Wars Gathering 2009

Started by Gatsby, May 29, 2008, 12:26:36 PM

Gatsby

Meh not anime but I saw some Clonetroopers this year and I've long wanted to cosplay as my favorite Sith Lord Revan so here it is!

Darth_Diclonius: Darth Nihilus
Shinsengumi: Jedi Knight (Maybe)
samcarter: Queen Decoy

Shinsengumi

I'm hoping to be a Jedi Knight by next year I hope, put me as a maybe
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

samcarter

if there is to be a SW gathering next year put me down for the Queen decoy in ep1. I'd love to come in SW stuff ^_^ Star Wars is love.
Fanime 2014
* Princess Chibi Moon
* Loli Wolverine
* Loli Megaman

Gatsby

Yay! And correction Star Wars is GOD!

Raymei

I would LOVE to see more Star Wars at next year's con!

I was actually really surprised to see so little  o.o  I've only been to one other anime convention before (A-kon 2007 out in Texas) and they seemed to have a lot there (and a lot of Star Wars cosplay).
But I found only 3 dealers that sold anything, and it was very little  (and one actually just had the poster advertising their SW merchandise but didn't actually have it there for purchase).

:)  Come ooooon~!  There's Star Wars manga!  You can let more into an anime con, right?

AnimeEmperor

Well I do have a pretty great obi-wan cosplay, although I got no time to cosplay this year doubt i'll have time next year. Plus I don't really want to risk bringing my good lightsaber......

But there's a year left to decide. X3

Gatsby

Yup there's a hole year left. Besides you could always do a Jedi Knight or Sith.

Kouri Neko

It'll be questionable.  Whether to dust off the old Padme, Bana Breemu, or Star Wars Lolita.  I'll think it over.  Put me down as maybe..
I'm not a Mecha Anime fan..

XpHoBiaX

Dude, if you are there I'd love to meet up with all of you in my predator suit.

muahahah

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Shinsengumi

That scout trooper was the only one I've seen this year, I didn't anymore SW cosplayers  :(
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Gatsby

Hey I took a pic of you Phobia! I missed the scout trooper. :(

I only saw these two.

XpHoBiaX

Yeah those guys were only around Friday. I tried to beg them to show up Saturday, but they said they wouldn't be there. :(

Oh hey, send me the photo (s) if you can! ;)

2010 cosplay...?

Gatsby

That stinks they were quite nice troopers.

XpHoBiaX

Yeah those are garage kits they put together themselves. Real awesome work I say. ^^

2010 cosplay...?

AnimeEmperor

For the record, me in my Jedi outfit.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Darth_Diclonius on May 30, 2008, 08:14:54 AM
Hey I took a pic of you Phobia! I missed the scout trooper. :(

I only saw these two.

That's funny, I never seen those two  ???

XpHoBiaX

Prolly cuz they were only there Saturday and I only saw them a handful of times myself.

2010 cosplay...?

Trumby

If I decide to come next year I'll have my Snowtrooper. I would've had it this year, but ran into problems with the actual armor part.
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

Gatsby

w00t! I have all the reference pics for my Revan costume.

XpHoBiaX

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showforum=20

This site, and this particular area of the site could help you with your armor. There are a lot of SW people on the site as well. They may be able to give you a link if you can't find it.

2010 cosplay...?