I need help finding someone....

Started by uberwekkness, May 29, 2008, 01:55:00 PM

uberwekkness

I'm trying my best not to come off as a stalker or anything, BUUUT.... There was this really amazing Spike with perfect hair there this year. Answers to the name of James, or JD. I think he had a fan club. Anyway, I talked to him for the last hour I was there on Sunday, and when I left, I said I'd keep an eye out for him the next day so we could talk more. Terrible idea. I didn't see him at all. He was one of the few friends I made at the con this year, and I was really bummed out that I didn't get his e-mail or anything... If anyone knows him, or has any way of contacting him, please let him know that the Yuffie he met on Sunday is looking for him, and would love to stay in touch with him? I'd really appreciate it!

JohnnyAR

You mean Spike from Cowboy Bebop?

I think I took a picture of him on Saturday, he was in a video room watching Akira

FinalShadows

Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

NerdyBirdAsh

A friend of mine apparently stalked him.
And he got freaked out.

And I decided not to associate myself with said friend most of the time.
xD
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

uberwekkness

He DID say that there were some creepy stalker girls... He also said he had a fan club, which he actually sort of seemed okay with.