What was the most unfair thing at the con?

Started by Mister_E, May 29, 2008, 02:19:31 PM

Mister_E

For me I saw two girls and one guy win TWO! DSs and a PSP at stack block game in the arcade room with just 20 bucks!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Lcanti

getting kicked out of an cafe cause I had a digital camera MY BATTERIES WERE DEAD TOO >_<

Avriss_nyxx

mekalai

Quote from: Avriss_nyxx on May 29, 2008, 03:05:15 PM
No free hug signs...  :'(

I concur.

Well, that and also the fact that we aren't allowed to rave barefoot. I think that if you want to dance barefoot, you do it at your own risk. They shouldn't force you to put on shoes, especially when shoes actually cause some people more pain! My shoes SUCK, basically. They're pretty, they're flats, but they are poorly designed, and no matter what I do, they give me blisters, even though they fit perfectly.
:: poke ::

Raydere

$1.50 for WMMT3, Animelo 2 instead of FEVER, having to convince the person at the Fairmont bell desk that I missed a bag so I could search.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Avriss_nyxx

Quote from: mekalai on May 29, 2008, 03:07:36 PM

I concur.

Well, that and also the fact that we aren't allowed to rave barefoot. I think that if you want to dance barefoot, you do it at your own risk. They shouldn't force you to put on shoes, especially when shoes actually cause some people more pain! My shoes SUCK, basically. They're pretty, they're flats, but they are poorly designed, and no matter what I do, they give me blisters, even though they fit perfectly.

I was actually going to say that too. I had to dance in huge boots. I couldn't really move my feet. Ugh so lame.

mekalai

Quote from: Avriss_nyxx on May 29, 2008, 03:14:11 PM

I concur.

I was actually going to say that too. I had to dance in huge boots. I couldn't really move my feet. Ugh so lame.

Clearly we are brain-twins.

questionette

Having to wear shoes the entire length of the dances...my feat hurt >_<

that, and there was this HUGE guy in front of me at the lolita kisama fashion show, so I couldn't get a decent pictue...jerk.

mekalai

Quote from: questionette on May 29, 2008, 03:23:59 PM
Having to wear shoes the entire length of the dances...my feat hurt >_<

that, and there was this HUGE guy in front of me at the lolita kisama fashion show, so I couldn't get a decent pictue...jerk.

omg that sucks. I didn't go to the fashion show, since I think it's most fun if you actually have a camera... and uh, care. But if someone in front of me was big enough to get in my way at Yaoi Bingo, I would have been maaad.

XpHoBiaX

I know this sounds lame, but I would have bought shoes that where designed to dance/rave in. Less stress on the feet, and less bullcrap to deal with about shoes and bare feet.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Avriss_nyxx

Quote from: mekalai on May 29, 2008, 03:21:59 PM

I concur.

Lol. Yes, we are.

Kaura117

The shoe situation's a personal planning thing, I'll note. For example, personally, I don't see why anybody would wear anything other than their most comfortable, broken-into sneakers for dancing- treat your feet well, ladies, and they'll return the favor.

Believe me- the guys are not looking at your feet.

mekalai

Quote from: Avriss_nyxx on May 29, 2008, 03:31:16 PM
Quote from: mekalai on May 29, 2008, 03:21:59 PM

I concur.

Lol. Yes, we are.

x3 My feet DID get really heavy to the point I couldn't move them, eventually. Just thought I'd add that. XD

sykoeent

The most unfair thing for me was that I could only attend for 1 day. But, for sure, I'll be there the whole time next year!!!

crazychichi

Unfair Thing?  That the convention ended so soon....  :(
Fanime Safety on Site 2008
Fanime Rovers 2007

Steve.Young

That I didn't get to beat anyone down. *Sadface*
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

questionette

Quote from: Kaura117 on May 29, 2008, 04:08:00 PM
The shoe situation's a personal planning thing, I'll note. For example, personally, I don't see why anybody would wear anything other than their most comfortable, broken-into sneakers for dancing- treat your feet well, ladies, and they'll return the favor.

Tell that to the B&W ball dress code >_<

Kaura117

Quote from: questionette on May 29, 2008, 05:55:02 PM
Quote from: Kaura117 on May 29, 2008, 04:08:00 PM

Tell that to the B&W ball dress code >_<

...oh, right. B&W.

Well, the good thing is that you ladies aren't suffering alone. Hard leather shoes- blisters all over the back of my ankles. >_O I've yet to find dress shoes that don't suck in some way, form or method.

Steve.Young

Please, try walking a good 30 miles a day or running as a matter of fact, place to place catching evil doers! Me and my department second (Deonchan) walked to Walgreens to get Gels...

now the question for you all is..

Are you gelling?
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

questionette

GOOD IDEA!
Wow, I can't believe I didn't think about that

I'll definitely be gellin' next fanime con