You think that the protesters will return next year.

Started by Mister_E, May 29, 2008, 11:53:15 PM

PomCherry

You know, what people should do when the Protesters come back is to ignore them. WE give them POWER to continue on talking and saying such things. They would get bored because they would be tlaking to air. So what peopel should do is ignore them. Ignoring them is a power we should use them give them our power. I know it will be difficult for some of you (or most of you, I dont know) but please, ignore them and maybe then, they will dissapear and we can continue to enjoy Fanime without wasting our precious time and money (by that I mean it cost us to get there, buy the badge, etc.)

Again, we give them power by giving ours. We don't need to give them a piece of our mind, they aren't worth talking to and it should be obvious.

Don't let them ruin your fun, happy-go-lucky day. Go on and ignore them and enjoy your time at Fanime :3 that way no one will get arrested or hurt! ^^

Danger

Quote from: PomCherry on May 03, 2009, 07:00:34 PM
You know, what people should do when the Protesters come back is to ignore them. WE give them POWER to continue on talking and saying such things. They would get bored because they would be tlaking to air. So what peopel should do is ignore them. Ignoring them is a power we should use them give them our power. I know it will be difficult for some of you (or most of you, I dont know) but please, ignore them and maybe then, they will dissapear and we can continue to enjoy Fanime without wasting our precious time and money (by that I mean it cost us to get there, buy the badge, etc.)

Again, we give them power by giving ours. We don't need to give them a piece of our mind, they aren't worth talking to and it should be obvious.

Don't let them ruin your fun, happy-go-lucky day. Go on and ignore them and enjoy your time at Fanime :3 that way no one will get arrested or hurt! ^^

But that is just SO logical. We shan't have that here.

Flame on!

Mister_E

Oh, I hope they come this year, myself and some of my friends have some fun stuff planned out.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Danger

Quote from: Mister_E on May 03, 2009, 09:42:09 PM
Oh, I hope they come this year, myself and some of my friends have some fun stuff planned out.

Oh? Do tell.

Mister_E

Quote from: Danger on May 03, 2009, 10:02:37 PM

Oh? Do tell.
it's a surprise but nothing big and over the top just stuff to make them feel uneasy.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Danger

Quote from: Mister_E on May 04, 2009, 12:00:49 AM

Oh? Do tell.
it's a surprise but nothing big and over the top just stuff to make them feel uneasy.
Sodomy in front of them?

Mister_E

Quote from: Danger on May 04, 2009, 12:12:50 AM
Quote from: Mister_E on May 04, 2009, 12:00:49 AM

Oh? Do tell.
Sodomy in front of them?
uhhhh no

PomCherry

Quote from: Danger on May 03, 2009, 09:36:28 PM

Flame on!
whats wrong with being logical? everyone wants to do something to make them go away but even so, it would get annoying and boring. you're not really flaming either, its just being silly :3 i get it. but its just to make everyone safe you know? reality isnt gone when we hit Fanime. it creeps like a spider in the dark under your pillow! hee hee XD :3 im sure it would be amuzing to see them uneasy but in the end, they would still go at it and ruining the fun and gatherings for people. i just find it a waste of time and money. ok so you can poke at 'em but just go on about your time and enjoy it, unless your done for the day and you still want to bother the protesters. just dont get carried away...by that i mean don't touch them or they might get a cop on your sorry butt! >.<

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: PomCherry on May 04, 2009, 06:16:03 PM

Flame on!
whats wrong with being logical? everyone wants to do something to make them go away but even so, it would get annoying and boring. you're not really flaming either, its just being silly :3 i get it. but its just to make everyone safe you know? reality isnt gone when we hit Fanime. it creeps like a spider in the dark under your pillow! hee hee XD :3 im sure it would be amuzing to see them uneasy but in the end, they would still go at it and ruining the fun and gatherings for people. i just find it a waste of time and money. ok so you can poke at 'em but just go on about your time and enjoy it, unless your done for the day and you still want to bother the protesters. just dont get carried away...by that i mean don't touch them or they might get a cop on your sorry butt! >.<

I disagree. Not everyone wants them to go away. For instance, I don't. They are a fun attraction to laugh at. I gladly welcome them to Fanime so that they may amuse me.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Danger

Flame on!

i was being sarcastic....(damn you no-emotion/speech slurs showing internet)
i am most likely going to be like you and just not go by them. and if i do im just going to scream whenever they start talking.

OpheliaCat8

I heard about this.  And I just watched the videos on youtube.com.   Man that is so funny and blashphemous!!   I totally don't get what they have against anime.  And I'm not courageous enough to actively make fun of them....but I do wish I'd been there last year to see it.  And I do look forward to the surprise conducted by Mister E.   
"I like to quote myself."

Cosplays for Fanime 2011
Fri  -  Kanae Kotonami, Skip Beat!
Sat -  Relm Arrowny, FFVI
Sun - Sailor Jupiter, SMStars

Mister_E

Don't get your hopes up it's not even that big it's just something simple.

PomCherry

Quote from: Danger on May 04, 2009, 06:37:16 PM

Flame on!

i was being sarcastic....(damn you no-emotion/speech slurs showing internet)
i am most likely going to be like you and just not go by them. and if i do im just going to scream whenever they start talking.
Oh okie ^^ yeah internet has its problems with that. Hmm scream when they talk...i might do the same too if i happen to pass by them, but only if they say something that triggers the anger ^^ or maybe send them to hell (lol, im cosplaying Hell Girl)

Gekido 87

We should all pretend to be protesters and have cosplayer convert us into Otaku's. And yell out "I've seen the light and anime is the way to go."
I'm in Despair!

OpheliaCat8

I'm all for it.  Someone should write a script.
"I like to quote myself."

Cosplays for Fanime 2011
Fri  -  Kanae Kotonami, Skip Beat!
Sat -  Relm Arrowny, FFVI
Sun - Sailor Jupiter, SMStars

BumbleB

We should get Haruhi Suzumiya and Light Yagami cosplayers (both "God")
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: BumbleB on May 07, 2009, 10:45:13 PM
Light was technically never 'god', but I like the way your thinking.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

BumbleB

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 07, 2009, 11:08:52 PM
Yeah but it would be funny if he was all "I AM GOD!" in front of them
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Gekido 87

Quote from: BumbleB on May 07, 2009, 11:11:35 PM
Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on May 07, 2009, 11:08:52 PM
Yeah but it would be funny if he was all "I AM GOD!" in front of them

While holding up the Death Note in the air.
I'm in Despair!

G.I.R

A-hem.  May I suggest "Dogma" Cos-players?  You know, I'd love to see their reaction if Jay and Silent Bob Approached them.  :D