May 30th, Friday Night Hangouts! - After Fanime Edition!

Started by Jerry, May 30, 2008, 09:52:26 AM

Jerry

I was trying to find the "old" thread, but might as well make a new one!  :)

So as some of you may know, with FanimeCon only being last week, you still crave some random socialization with friends or new ppl that have similar interests with you. But you think you have no new friends or no place to hang out and gather?...

Not true!
Welcome to the Fanime forums - Friday Night hang outs!
A Core of Fanime Forum friends hang out almost every (other) Friday at place called Tapioca Express in Milpitas.

Time: usually 8~9pm til close or we disperse.

They/we usually for the most part hang out talk about anime, video games and whatever comes to mind while drinking pearl tea and snack on apetizers!

New Friends of Fanime are always welcome!
just look for the laptops, Psp's, DS's, and the generally nerdy vibe from a random group of 5+ people invading TapX as we now call it :D

If you're a bit on the shy side and still need to hide behind a computer screen, there's also another thread for Screen names via- aim, yahoo, hotmail, gmail, facebook, myspace and various chat server thingies and you could meet and greet people there as well!

Welcome to Forums and may you all have fun while making new friends and discussing random things on the internets! PM me or ask for my number for more details or carpooling.

C-ya around!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Rainbow Ichi

As much as i'd love to hang out today with you and get t meet you i'm a tad too far, I'm in the Calaveras/Park Victoria Area, and there won't be VTA buses anymore past 8:40pm

If you know of a nearer venue i'd love to check it out :D
"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com

Jerry

Quote from: Rainbow Ichi on May 30, 2008, 11:50:07 AM
As much as i'd love to hang out today with you and get t meet you i'm a tad too far, I'm in the Calaveras/Park Victoria Area, and there won't be VTA buses anymore past 8:40pm

If you know of a nearer venue i'd love to check it out :D

I know exactly where that is: thats "far" for you? my goodness. some of our friends from the boards travel from as Far south as Gilroy and I know I've driven as far South as Santa Barbara... and We have friends as far north as Sacramento and Placerville...
No THAT's far.  :P

Anyway, if you need a ride or arrange a carpool because of possible curfews just send me a PM!
If not this friday, the guys and gals who go almost do it EVERY Friday and with the summer around the corner we'll definately have at LEAST 1 beach party/gathering and 1 House party Gathering...

Ask about JERRY-CON!  ;D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Steve.Young

I might be there, whats your phone number to call you *PM me it*.

Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

RyuHayabusa

My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

crazychichi

Lemme recoup from my budget mayhem that was Fanime, and then I shall come down from the wary hieghts of Placerville!

Yays Jerry, if this is still happening by like a week from now, lemme know, cause thats when I get paid.... And I'll take the train down and party with you and like Emily and erick, and uh.....EVERYONE!
Fanime Safety on Site 2008
Fanime Rovers 2007

Barnes

Tap-X is all right, but I personally prefer going to Milpitas Golfland. I feel less bored there. But then again:
M Tap-X: Easier to get to and leave from, transit wise
MGL: Harder to get and leave from, transit wise
And the places are about 2 miles apart from each other
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes