Fanimecon 09' Concert, What band would you suggest?

Started by Gekido 87, May 31, 2008, 01:03:13 PM

lacus

rubymoonIII

Quote from: EvilBunnyKid on June 02, 2008, 01:41:01 PM
MIYAVI!!!  but mabey its just me.  :P 

I would also love to have AnCafe Back for a second year!!  It was awsome, but I think that the con should do something about the lines and find out a way to fairly give out the tickets!!

I wouldn't mind miyavi at fanime or maybe gackt :3
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

kaiora

I wouldnt mind seeing an cafe come back again, But maybe in a couple years.
Um Id like to see Danger Gang personally. Maybe SuG or Nami Tamaki again
Caffeko <3 ~

Kaiami

OOOH MY GOD.
I'd love w-inds to come
I love them to death <3

But having them come here for that is like..
probably not possible D: But I'd die to see them

Suiseiseki

I think i'd really like to see some 'Ali Project'  My friends and I are BIG fans

anomaly

PEELANDER Z AND FANTASY'S CORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no one would be dissapointed and I would enjoy a white tiger and my steak....medium rare
"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

--------------------------------------------------
Fanime 2008 ConOps

AbsolutelyCursed

I would love to have ZZ come back. Yes, I know they've been here a couple of times already. But still they're awesome.

outcast

anomaly

How about watching me armpit fart and belch on stage for an hour and a half?

Then an encore of some crappy emo poetry, followed by slitting my wrist on stage with broken pieces of the CD with the song every rose has its thorns.

o.0
"Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spend the rest of the day putting the pieces together." -rb

--------------------------------------------------
Fanime 2008 ConOps

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

PyronIkari

Quote from: otakuapprentice on June 12, 2008, 10:36:24 PM
high and mighty color, or polysics.

Polysics does hella shows in SF and the LA area. Just go to one of their concerts. I don't understand why people want musical guests... that they can already see.

IM@S EVENT CONCERT \o/

Loco:Neko

Quote from: Chiri Kcrinh on June 01, 2008, 07:56:51 PM
OMG...
HIGH and MIGHTY Color. <333

i second this request.  their newest album was so freakin awesome!!!!  XD

EvilBunnyKid

Quote from: rubymoonIII on June 10, 2008, 06:59:01 PM
Quote from: EvilBunnyKid on June 02, 2008, 01:41:01 PM
MIYAVI!!!  but mabey its just me.  :P 

I would also love to have AnCafe Back for a second year!!  It was awsome, but I think that the con should do something about the lines and find out a way to fairly give out the tickets!!

I wouldn't mind miyavi at fanime or maybe gackt :3

I would love to have both of them, Together!!!!  Along with Yoshiki and Sugizo!!!  S.K.I.N.!!!  Miyavi was talking about them in an interview not to long ago, and mabey after his second-half of the World tour!!!!  Seen Miyavi Live, would love to see Gackt That would be AWSOME!!!!!  Screw College and food!!! lol

Rhornez

L~Arc~en~ciel is that how u spell it? lol that band definately

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

otakuapprentice

a long shot, but i already know it ain't gonna happen:

Girugamesh
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

SOawesomeness

Supe would be great as one of the local band players... they hail from Long Beach. <3
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

soakrates`

Metal fan that I am, I would love to see Feel So Bad or Sex Machineguns make the trip over, even though the likelihood is slim to nil.

minakoluvsyou

Ok, I know she's overrated and all but I love Utada Hikaru no matter what any of you say =P

Glitch

Quote from: soakrates` on June 27, 2008, 03:23:59 PM
Metal fan that I am, I would love to see Feel So Bad or Sex Machineguns make the trip over, even though the likelihood is slim to nil.
Have the sex machineguns been in the US before? I can't really find info on it. That'd be cool if their american debut was fanime.