Fanimecon 09' Concert, What band would you suggest?

Started by Gekido 87, May 31, 2008, 01:03:13 PM

Kobun

Eh, what the hell..... 

prolly won't happen

Utada Hikaru
M-flo
Bonnie Pink
Teriyaki Boyz

might happen (or worth a shot)
Beat Crusaders
Nujabes (hell yeah!!)
Olivia
Lisa
AK48 (can SO see the fanboys hitting up this concert if it happens)

Member Of SNM Productions

Saving the land of Hyrule since 1987!!

A Tale of Swords and Souls, Eternally Retold!

iKuraudo

Quote from: Kazuko on September 12, 2008, 05:26:30 PM
Quote from: iKuraudo on September 12, 2008, 12:16:39 AM
Actually for the concert, I thought of Gackt-san and maybe Miyavi, Glay or GazettE would be a wonderful choice.
Maybe X-Japan. Something huge, someone all of us know. Would be great.
I only liked Flow's Colors (Geass Opening 1) , Utada ehh.. nope. I just don't see her coming to a Fan-based con like Fanime.
Sorry, but An Cafe already came and I really don't want to see them back. (I'm not that much of a fan of them.) I like Visual Kei more than Oshire Kei, chances are I spelt it wrong, but yeah you know what i mean.

And Gackt-san is not 'on Haitus', actually he's doing a tour right now in Japan which has like 60 preformances right now.
I would love to See Miyavi or Glay, GazettE too. =D

(I'm a massive J-rock fan...) =D
wow, Im going to have to agree with Pyron on this.
You do know visual kei dead right? its been dead for a looong time and those who were probally in visual changed their ways and not considered visual, though oshare kei came from it...its still pretty tasteless
X-Japan wwww they only got together for a touring special if Im correct
Miyavi and the gazette are horrible either their songs sound repeated or its just gobbldy goop
as for FLOW there are other songs out their than just the geass op.
Everyone knew gackt isnt on hiatus he dosent like to be in the public eye

Onmyo-za is an interesting choice to bring to fanime, not only did they do an op for basalisk but they toured in NY (correct me if Im wrong). Also Plastic Tree because I like how the group sound constantly change in each album also they did a global tour and did come to the US it was not announced massively if im right
Yes, I am well aware of it being "Dead" for 10 years or so now.
Now then, I used V-Kei as a type of Rock, you know a label.  I've been into Japanese Music,  my entire life, so I know who's good and not in my opinion. I liked GazettE due to their energy, as the background music. I know their lyrics suck. (Only song I really liked by them is Chizuru. ) Miyavi, Again.. just the music and energy he produces and not the lyrics themselves.
Gackt-san, Music, Lyrics.. just is surprising to me. (I've been a fan of him even when he was in Malice Mizer.) - Proof of that, Friends and cousins were listening to the group and I was like "This is good music, who is this? "And what ya know? It's Malice Mizer." was the response I received.
Most J-rock bands dress Lolita of some sort. Blends old fashions with the new, etc.
More Gothic Looking.
As for Oshire, I used that to describe groups like An CAFE for an example.

PyronIkari

Quote from: iKuraudo on September 15, 2008, 10:55:52 PM
Now then, I used V-Kei as a type of Rock, you know a label.  I've been into Japanese Music,  my entire life, so I know who's good and not in my opinion. I liked GazettE due to their energy, as the background music. I know their lyrics suck. (Only song I really liked by them is Chizuru. ) Miyavi, Again.. just the music and energy he produces and not the lyrics themselves.
Gackt-san, Music, Lyrics.. just is surprising to me. (I've been a fan of him even when he was in Malice Mizer.) - Proof of that, Friends and cousins were listening to the group and I was like "This is good music, who is this? "And what ya know? It's Malice Mizer." was the response I received.
Most J-rock bands dress Lolita of some sort. Blends old fashions with the new, etc.
More Gothic Looking.

Uhm... so you've liked JP music for a long time, and that some how proves you know quality, even though you say something quite contradictory to it... no more than two sentences longer?

You've been into Gackt since Malice Mizer was together... good for you. Malice Mizer were never really good. They have a few songs that are pretty well done, but as the whole, most of their music was pretty bad. Actually, I don't even get the point of this post you made. What are you trying to say?

QuoteMost J-rock bands dress Lolita of some sort. Blends old fashions with the new, etc.
More Gothic Looking.

And this more than anything shows you don't know anything. Most J-Rock bands do NOT dress anything like that. Most J-Rock bands dress... like rock bands do. Very very very very few bands like that dress in anything remotely gothic. You're pointing at an extremely small genre, the left over of last decade. Even last decade, most of the rock bands didn't.

In other words...

Open your horizons. You've been listening to JP music for a long time? Yeah, but clearly you've listened to a very limited amount of it.

Tsubasa

Quote from: jemz on August 13, 2008, 08:01:04 PM
Quote from: dealerJason on August 12, 2008, 08:24:58 AM
I am actually pushing for J-pop this year.  I feel Fanime is more of a J-pop convention than anything else.  Anyone else care to agree or disagree?

Ebner
The blamable one

:D MusicFest and I will take your opinion into consideration for bands. I know my staff is monitoring all the threads related to the bands very closely and have been working hard behind the scenes to make things possible for this upcoming Fanime.

So keep those suggestions coming!

A little late to reply to this (because I never check this section), but I agree, some J-Pop would be nice.

On a similar note, I realized something by going to AX this year.  I gave up on going to the Fanime MusicFest a couple years back because it simply didn't interest me enough.  On the other hand, I went to every concert @AX and enjoyed them.  Why?  Because they featured anime music.  Nakagawa Shouko and Jyukai's concerts had a heavy emphasis on their music for Gurren Lagann, Fate/stay night, and Aa! Megami-sama.  Then there was Ishida Yoko, who, for all intents and purposes, is only an anime artist.  Although I say I am a fan of JP music, I admit that I haven't kept up with it very well in recent years.  I have, however, watched a lot of anime and know a lot of anime music.  As a fan of anime music, I think it'd be cool to go to a concert at the con for said music.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

LastElixir

I've been into Japanese Music,  my entire life, so I know who's good and not in my opinion. I liked GazettE due to their energy, as the background music. I know their lyrics suck. (Only song I really liked by them is Chizuru. ) Miyavi, Again.. just the music and energy he produces and not the lyrics themselves.
More Gothic Looking.

You have to be kidding me.

j

Kazuko

I've been into Japanese Music,  my entire life, so I know who's good and not in my opinion. I liked GazettE due to their energy, as the background music. I know their lyrics suck. (Only song I really liked by them is Chizuru. ) Miyavi, Again.. just the music and energy he produces and not the lyrics themselves.
More Gothic Looking.

I just Lolita Raged over that sentance

Pengin-san

Quote from: LastElixir on September 16, 2008, 11:00:38 PM
More Gothic Looking.

DDD:.  I agree with all of the above.

First off, the whole "dressing lolita" is called visual kei.  It's not lolita, it's visual kei.  Second off, it's oshare kei.  I've noticed that everyone who says they are huge fans of J-rock (visual kei in particular), say they like Malice Mizer and Miyavi.  -facepalm-
I'm hosting a panel this year!  Come check out Visual Kei: More Than Music!  It will be filled with fun, glamor, and sheer awesome music!

PyronIkari

Quote from: Pengin-san on September 17, 2008, 07:32:49 AM
[

First off, the whole "dressing lolita" is called visual kei.  It's not lolita, it's visual kei.  Second off, it's oshare kei.  I've noticed that everyone who says they are huge fans of J-rock (visual kei in particular), say they like Malice Mizer and Miyavi.  -facepalm-

Fixed for you.

I don't even understand the point of your post now. It sounds like, you're agreeing with the guy's post, then put up contrary things about it.

I'm a huge fan of J-Rock. I like maybe, 3 Malice Mizer songs, and know that Miyavi is a talentless egomaniac.

Kazuko

Quote from: Pengin-san on September 17, 2008, 07:32:49 AM
Quote from: LastElixir on September 16, 2008, 11:00:38 PM
More Gothic Looking.

so you are saying all lolita is just visual kei?

wow...someone needs to go back to j-fashion school and get slapped by three mooks of the gothic and lolita bibles. Lolita is a fashion people who dress lolita in the music biz pretty much lolita fashion still

Lolita is still lolita NOT visual kei, its like if i called punk goth because they all wear black and shat.

iKuraudo

Quote from: PyronIkari on September 15, 2008, 11:14:12 PM
More Gothic Looking.

Uhm... so you've liked JP music for a long time, and that some how proves you know quality, even though you say something quite contradictory to it... no more than two sentences longer?

You've been into Gackt since Malice Mizer was together... good for you. Malice Mizer were never really good. They have a few songs that are pretty well done, but as the whole, most of their music was pretty bad. Actually, I don't even get the point of this post you made. What are you trying to say?

QuoteMost J-rock bands dress Lolita of some sort. Blends old fashions with the new, etc.
More Gothic Looking.

And this more than anything shows you don't know anything. Most J-Rock bands do NOT dress anything like that. Most J-Rock bands dress... like rock bands do. Very very very very few bands like that dress in anything remotely gothic. You're pointing at an extremely small genre, the left over of last decade. Even last decade, most of the rock bands didn't.

In other words...

Open your horizons. You've been listening to JP music for a long time? Yeah, but clearly you've listened to a very limited amount of it.

I honestly don't care what you think.
I have opened up my Horizons very much, thank you.

I have been speaking my own opinion of things, like you.
I don't need to be corrected.

If you seriously want to know all the people/groups I have heard:
Here is a grand list for you. I did not go to any sites for these groups, seriously I have heard them all and I have many songs of theirs on my iPod and computer itself.

* °C-ute
   * 10,000 Promises.
   * 3B Lab
   * 3nin Matsuri
   * 54-71
   * The 5.6.7.8's
   * 7 House

* Aa!
   * AAA
   * Abby
   * Abe, Yasuhiro
   * Abe, Yoshiharu
   * Access
   * Aco
   * Adachi, Yuji
   * Agatsuma, Hiromitsu
   * Aida, Shinichi
   * Aida, Shoko
   * Aikawa, Hiroki
   * Aikawa, Nanase
   * Aiko
   * Air
   * Aiso, Haruhi
   * Aiuchi, Rina
   * Ajico
   * AKB48
   * Akashi, Momoka
   * Akeboshi
   * Aki, Angela
   * Akiyama, Satoko
   * Asian Kung Fu Generation
   * The Alfee
   * Amber, see Eto, Rie
   * Ameku, Minako
   * Amuro, Namie
   * An Cafe
   * Anai, Yuko
   * Aonishi, Takashi
   * Aoyama, Yōichi
   * Aqua Timez
   * Arakaki, Hisako
   * Arashi
   * Arashiro, Beni
   * Asakura, Daisuke
   * Aural Vampire
   * Ayaka
   * Ayana

* B'z
   * BaBe
   * Base Ball Bear
   * Baroque
   * BeForU
   * Bennie K
   * Berryz Kobo
   * The Blue Hearts
   * Bluem of Youth
   * BoA
   * BON-BON BLANCO
   * Bonnie Pink
   * Breath
   * The Brilliant Green
   * Bump of Chicken
   * Buono!
   * Buzy
   * By-Sexual

* Candies
   * Capsule
   * Changin' My Life
   * Chara
   * Charcoal Filter
   * Chatmonchy
   * Chemistry
   * Chihara, Minori
   * Church of Misery
   * Chieko Kawabe
   * Chiba, Saeko
   * Chinen, Rina
   * Chinpara
   * Cool Joke
   * CooRie
   * Core of Soul
   * Country Musume
   * Crystal Kay

* D&D
   * D-51
   * Da Pump
   * Day After Tomorrow
   * Dicot
   * Dir en grey
   * Dizon, Leah
   * DJ Ozma
   * DJ Taka, see Ishikawa, Takayuki
   * Do As Infinity
   * Dōmoto, Kōichi
   * Dōmoto, Tsuyoshi
   * Dolly
   * Dreams Come True
   * DRM

* E.mu
   * Emyli
   * Eto, Rie
   * Every Little Thing
   * Exile

* Fairy Fore
   * Fanatic Crisis
   * Favorite Blue
   * Fayray
   * Field of View
   * FictionJunction Yuuka
   * Flipper's Guitar
   * Folder 5
   * Four Leaves
   * Fujii, Fumiya
   * Fukada, Kyoko
   * Fukuyama, Masaharu

* Gackt
   * Garnet Crow
   * Gazette
   * Girugamesh
   * Glay
   * Globe
   * Go-Bang's
   * GO!GO!7188
   * The Gospellers
   * Goto, Maki

* H-wonder
   * Hajime, Chitose
   * Hal
   * HALCALI
   * HaLo
   * Hamasaki, Ayumi
   * Harada, Shinji
   * Hayashi, Asuca
   * Hayashibara, Megumi
   * Head Phones President
   * Heartsdales
   * Hey! Say! JUMP
   * Hikashu
   * Hinoi, Asuka
   * Hinoi Team
   * Hinouchi, Emi
   * Hirahara, Ayaka
   * Hirai, Ken
   * Hirano, Aya
   * Hirose, Kōmi
   * Hisakawa, Aya
   * Hitomi
   * Hitoto, Yō
   * Home Grown
   * Home Made Kazoku
   * Honda, Minako
   * Heartsdales
   * Hearts Grow
   * Horie, Yui
   * Horie, Mitsuko
   * Hoshimura, Mai
   * Hosono, Haruomi
   * HY
   * Hysteric Blue
   * Hyde

* I WiSH
   * Iceman
   * Ichii, Sayaka
   * Iijima, Mari
   * Iizuka, Mayumi
   * Ikeda, Ayako
   * Ikuta, Aiko
   * Imai, Miki
   * Inaba, Koshi
   * the Indigo
   * Ishida, Yoko
   * Ishii, Tatsuya
   * Ishikawa, Chiaki
   * Ishikawa, Rika
   * Ishikawa, Takayuki
   * Isoya, Yuki
   * Itō, Yuna
   * Iwata, Sayuri

* Judy and Mary
   * June
   * Jungle Smile
   * Jyongri
   * Jyukai

* Kahala, Tomomi
   * Kahimi Karie
   * Kaji, Meiko
   * Kajiura, Yuki
   * Kamiki, Aya
   * Kana
   * Kanjani Eight
   * Kanno, Yoko
   * Katakiri, Rekka
   * KAT-TUN
   * Kato, Miliyah
   * Kawabe, Chieco
   * Kawada, Mami
   * Kawase, Tomoko
   * Kawashima, Ai
   * Kawasumi, Ayako
   * Kayo, Aiko
   * Ketsumeishi
   * Ketchup Mania
   * Kick the Can Crew
   * Kids Alive
   * Kikkawa, Kōji
   * Kimeru
   * Kimura, Kaela
   * Kimura, Takuya
   * Kingetsu, Mami
   * KinKi Kids
   * Kotani, Kinya
   * Kiroro
   * Kishimoto, Hayami
   * Kitade, Nana
   * Kiyokiba Shunsuke
   * Kobukuro
   * Kōda, Kumi
   * Kōda, Mariko
   * Kokia
   * Kome Kome Club
   * Kosaka, Riyu
   * KOTOKO
   * Koyanagi, Yuki
   * Kumaki, Anri
   * Kuraki, Mai
   * Kuroishi, Hitomi
   * Kuwata, Keisuke

* L'Arc-en-Ciel
   * Leilani
   * Last Alliance
   * Lia
   * Lindberg
   * Lisa
   * Little by Little
   * L'luvia
   * LM.C
   * Love Planet Five
   * Love Psychedelico
   * Lyrico

* M.o.v.e
   * Maeda, Naoki
   * Mai
   * Makihara, Noriyuki
   * Makino, Anna
   * Makino, Yui
   * Malice Mizer
   * marble
   * Marumoto Tomiko
   * Matsu, Takako
   * Matsuda, Ritsuko
   * Matsuda, Seiko
   * Matsutoya, Yumi
   * Mawatari, Matsuko
   * Matsuura, Aya
   * MAX
   * May J.
   * Mell
   * Melocure
   * melody.
   * Melon Kinenbi
   * Metis
   * m-flo
   * mihimaru GT
   * Minawo
   * Minekawa, Takako
   * Mini Moni
   * Mink
   * Minmi
   * MIQ
   * Misia
   * misono
   * Miyasato, Kumi
   * Miyavi
   * Miyazaki, Ayumi
   * Miz
   * Mizuki, Nana
   * Momoi, Haruko
   * MONGOL800
   * Morikawa, Miho
   * Moritaka, Chisato
   * Moriyama, Naotarō
   * Morning Musume
   * Mr.Children
   * Mucc
   * My Little Lover

* Nakagawa, Shōko
   * Nakahara, Mai
   * Nakajima, Miyuki
   * Nakamori, Akina
   * Nakamura, Masato
   * Nakanishi, Toshio
   * Nakashima, Mika
   * Nakayama, Miho
   * Natsukawa, Rimi
   * News
   * Nishikawa, Takanori
   * Nobodyknows+
   * Nomiya, Maki

* Oda, Kazumasa
   * Odani, Misako
   * Ogura, Kei
   * Ohguro, Maki
   * Okada, Junichi
   * Okamura, Yasuyuki
   * Okazaki, Ritsuko
   * Okuda, Miwako
   * Okuda, Tamio
   * Okui, Masami
   * Olivia
   * Onitsuka, Chihiro
   * Ono, Lisa
   * Orange Range
   * Oshima, Hanako
   * Oshio, Kotaro
   * Otsuka, Ai
   * Otsuki, Maki
   * Ozaki, Ami
   * Ozawa, Kenji

* P-chicks
   * Paris match
   * Penicillin
   * Perfume
   * Pierrot
   * Pink Lady
   * Pistol Valve
   * Pizzicato Five
   * Plastics
   * Plastic Tree
   * Porno Graffitti
   * Princess Princess
   * Psychic Lover
   * Psycho le Cemu
   * Puffy AmiYumi

* Quruli

* Radwimps
   * Rag Fair
   * Rats & Star
   * Remioromen
   * Rie fu
   * Rip Slyme
   * Rinoie, Joe
   * Romantic Mode
   * Round Table
   * Run&Gun
   * Rurutia
   * Rythem
   * Rina Koike

* S.K.I.N.
   * Sada, Masashi
   * Saijo, Hideki
   * Sakai, Mikio
   * Sakai, Noriko
   * Sakakibara, Yui
   * Sakamoto, Kyu
   * Sakamoto, Maaya
   * Sakamoto, Miu
   * Sakamoto, Ryuichi
   * Sakanoue, Yosuke
   * Salyu
   * Sandii & the Sunsetz
   * Satō, Hiromi
   * savage genius
   * Sawada, Kenji
   * The Scanty
   * Seagull Screaming Kiss Her Kiss Her
   * See-Saw
   * Sex Machineguns
   * Sharam Q
   * Shibasaki, Kou
   * Shibata, Jun
   * Shiina, Ringo
   * Shimabukuro, Hiroko
   * Shimamiya, Eiko
   * Shimatani, Hitomi
   * Shimizu, Ai
   * Shimokawa, Mikuni
   * Shinohara, Tomoe
   * Shintani Ryōko
   * Shintani, Sanae
   * Shishido, Rumi
   * Shonen Knife
   * sifow
   * SMAP
   * Snow
   * Soft Ballet
   * Sonim
   * Sophia
   * Southern All Stars
   * Sowelu
   * SPEED
   * Spitz
   * Straightener
   * SuG
   * Suga, Shikao
   * Sugar
   * Sukima Switch
   * Super Monkey's
   * Sunny Day Service
   * Suzuki, Ami
   * Suzuki, Masayuki
   * SweetS

* T-Bolan
   * Tackey and Tsubasa
   * Tainaka, Sachi
   * Takahashi, Hitomi
   * Takahashi, Yoko
   * Takushi, Nanako
   * Tamaki, Nami
   * Tamura, Eriko
   * Tamura, Yukari
   * Tarako
   * Tanaka, Rie
   * Tange, Sakura
   * Teriyaki Boyz
   * Teshima, Aoi
   * Terra
   * Thee Out Mods
   * TiA
   * tiaraway
   * TM Network
   * TM Revolution
   * Togawa, Jun
   * Tohoshinki
   * Tokio
   * Tokyo Jihen
   * Tommy february6
   * Tommy heavenly6
   * Transtic Nerve
   * TRF
   * Tsuchiya, Anna
   * Tsuchiya, Masami
   * Tsunku
   * Tube
   * Two-Mix

* U-ka Saegusa in dB
   * UA
   * Uchida, Yuki
   * Uehara, Azumi
   * Uehara, Takako
   * Ueto, Aya
   * Ulfuls
   * Utada, Hikaru
   * Utatsuki, Kaori
   * Utoku, Keiko
   * UVERworld

* V6
   * Van, Tomiko
   * Vidoll
   * V.I.D.

* W (Double You)
   * w-inds.
   * Wada, Kōji
   * Wada, Shizuo
   * Wao, Yōka
   * WaT
   * Watanabe, Miho
   * Watanabe, Misato
   * Whiteberry
   * Wink
   * wyse

* Xinlisupreme
   * XL

* Yaida, Hitomi
   * Yamada, Keiko
   * Yamaguchi, Momoe
   * Yamaguchi, Mayumi
   * Yamashita, Tatsuro
   * Yamashita, Tomohisa
   * Yamazaki, Masayoshi
   * Yano, Maki
   * Yellow Generation
   * Yokota, Susumu
   * Yonekura, Chihiro
   * Yorico
   * Yoshida, Takuro
   * Yoshida, Miwa
   * Yoji Biomehanika
   * Yoshiki
   * Younha
   * Yui
   * Yukana
   * Yuki
   * YURIA
   * Yusa, Mimori
   * YUUKA
   * Yuzu

* Zard
   * Zoey
   * Zone
   * Zoo
   * ZYX

Additional composers: Nobou Uematsu, Yuki Kajiura and many others.

Kazuko

you autofail Buck Tick isnt Listed and they are a classic man :U

ffff you didnt need to list your e-peen of a j music list just to be like HAY I KNOW MORE THAN YOU CUZ I LISTENED TO ALL OF THIS

Its all about understanding lyrics, melodies and the feeling from the vocals...well thats how I feel about it

Ajikan

I'd love to see Asian Kung-Fu Generation. I wanna see them perform their new single Fujisawa Loser.

PyronIkari

Quote from: iKuraudo on September 17, 2008, 09:03:34 PM

I honestly don't care what you think.
I have opened up my Horizons very much, thank you.

I have been speaking my own opinion of things, like you.

If you seriously want to know all the people/groups I have heard:
Here is a grand list for you. I did not go to any sites for these groups, seriously I have heard them all and I have many songs of theirs on my iPod and computer itself.

You obviously do care, or you wouldn't flash your e-peen with a huge list of hodgepodged stuff. I've listened to most of those groups, and more as well. I don't have most of them on my iPod, nor my computer, because... quite a lot of them suck ass. You listen to Leah Dizon? Because man... she's such an amazing singer... wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I could line item most of it and talk crap about your taste in music, but there's no point in doing so.

And most importantly, it doesn't change what you said before as being completely false.

Your list is interesting though... in a analysis point of view. What I mean by that, for the most part, you can name any "popular" band and they're on that list. But some really popular bands aren't. I.E. Luna Sea, X-Japan, Hide/Hide W. Spread Beaver. Then you mix that in with a lot of animu musics that's in there. What's great though, is how many bands on that list, that contradict everything you said earlier.

Just in case you forgot you said...

More Gothic Looking.
Here, I'll list, the SUPER SUPER SUPER well known rock bands you listed that don't.

* Whiteberry
   * UVERworld
    * Tokio
* Southern All Stars
    * Sex Machineguns
*Radwimps
  *Pornograffiti
  *Mr. Children
   *Mihimaru GT

To hell with this, this is taking too long. Just to let you know. The bigger bands on your list(in terms of actual popularity) do not fit what you say. In comparison, the ones that do, are very very very small comparatively.

Though, looking at your list reminds me of a lot of music I used to listen to... in the early/mid 90's.

wwwwwwwwwwww Sharam Q...

LastElixir

Quote from: iKuraudo on September 17, 2008, 09:03:34 PM

yeah you do.

Your list... is a mix bag of mainstream stuff from the last decade or two. Looking at that list, I don't see an identity nor any structure of what you call taste from you. It seems like you just listed whatever the hell you felt like listening just because it was Japanese. I mean, let's look at your list. You said The Candies, then then I see The Alfee, and then 3nin Matsuri then you state Gazette is your favorite band. You obviously have no idea what you are even talking about. And bringing that "Hey their lyrics sucks" don't cut it, because I'm sure you don't even know what they are singing about. I don't even know what to say, the fact that you state Gazette, Miyavi and SuG (lol) is on your list, but X Japan or LUNASEA are not? I'm surprised that you even know who The Blue Hearts are. Well maybe you don't, you probably just threw it on there because you heard 1 single. I could keep going, there's just too much, so I'll stop here.

j

Tony

The topic is suggestions for the concert. Let's get back on-topic. You can bash each other's tastes in another thread.  :P
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

iKuraudo

Quote from: Tony on September 19, 2008, 10:42:16 AM
The topic is suggestions for the concert. Let's get back on-topic. You can bash each other's tastes in another thread.  :P
Thank you. I was trying to give suggestions and this year was my first time ever posting in this forum and then a bunch of children jump on top of me as if I was trying to bash their music tastes, etc. Like I don't know what the hell I'm talking about, etc.

I was just opening up my own opinions of things, I could care less on how accurate I am on things,
because I am usually naive on these types of topics.

Steve.Young

Quote from: iKuraudo on September 20, 2008, 12:47:33 PM
Quote from: Tony on September 19, 2008, 10:42:16 AM
Thank you. I was trying to give suggestions and this year was my first time ever posting in this forum and then a bunch of children jump on top of me as if I was trying to bash their music tastes, etc. Like I don't know what the hell I'm talking about, etc.

I was just opening up my own opinions of things, I could care less on how accurate I am on things,
because I am usually naive on these types of topics.

Just....stop....k?

I would not mind seeing Crack 6 again. I seriously thought they were pretty sick in 06.

Other than that, I couldn't care less. I wouldn't have any clue who they are or what they do.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

punk_parfait

I'm a fan of j-rock rather than j-pop, in my opinion An Cafe was the best band I've seen so far at Fanime. More of that genre would be amazing~♥

Kazuko

Quote from: punk_parfait on September 23, 2008, 09:50:43 PM
I'm a fan of j-rock rather than j-pop, in my opinion An Cafe was the best band I've seen so far at Fanime. More of that genre would be amazing~♥
More Oshare kei?

I like An Cafe for their silly antics and a small few of their songs but other people in oshare kei arent so great =( sorry meli I looove you

lexibob

Younha and DOES pleeasee :D I fuckin' love Younha :DDD