Fanimecon 09' Concert, What band would you suggest?

Started by Gekido 87, May 31, 2008, 01:03:13 PM

PyronIkari

Quote from: lexibob on September 23, 2008, 10:37:04 PM
Younha and DOES pleeasee :D I fuckin' love Younha :DDD

... She did one animu song, and most of her music is Korean seeing that... she is Korean. So uhm... how would... ah never mind, you people never make logical choices and sense anyways.

J-Ro

I would like to see at fanime..
Long shot...B'Z
Back-On
Machine
ZZ once again
Acid Black cherry

Either one of these bands B'z would be awesome to get. But like I said long shot

shinjiboy

I just started getting into this band, but it would be awesome if Muramasa could come to Fanime '09. ♥ Yumi

the otaku god

i would love to see stance punks. after hearing tsuru as the end song for soul eater (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0l5aTgsMt4) i have to say i want to see them. just my 2 cents
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

blkriku

I would love to see FLOW at fanime. Them, The Pillows, or The Seatbelts. All are extremely awesome

yoshi

1) Solt (Tokyo)
2) Detroit 7 (Tokyo)
3) Akiko Higashikawa (Tokyo)
4) Tsushimamire (Tokyo)
5) Shonen Knife (Osaka) [MAJOR ARTIST]
6) Ketchup Mania

They are all independent artists that would love to play here.

SOawesomeness

Arashi.
Boy band. Jun Matsumoto in particular. <3
Hehe.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

ryuyasha

Heres my suggestion (FF fans back me up on this one)

The Black Mages

haetae

I'd love to suggest COALTAR OF THE DEEPERS.

- They contributed their song, h/s/k/s to the GREATFUL SOUND ~tribute to "BECK" CD and their songs were featured in the anime BECK episode 16

- Narasaki, the leader, started a side project Sadesper Record. Their song, Torso, is in the Boogipop Phantom OST

- Narasaki provided the music for Paradise Kiss

- Narasaki produced the first and second opening theme song for Sayonara Zestubou Sensei working with Kenji Ohtsuki from Tokusatsu

- Narasaki provided some of the music for the movie Master of Thunder

- Narasaki provided the ending theme for the movie Aquarian Age II- this song was under the name Goro Watari- Narasaki's alias

- Narasaki provided the music for the drama スミレ16歳!! (Sumire 16!! aka 16 year old Sumire!!)

- Narasaki is also in a side project band called, RUNAWAY BOYS with Kyo (D'ERLANGER). They performed at BUCK-TICK's On Parade Festival 2007.

- Narasaki produced and provided guitar for toroi merai and shirokuronikuru for Plastic Tree
  - Akira of Plastic Tree is sometimes the support member for Coaltar of the Deepers as well.

- Narasaki produced shion for MUCC

If you would like to know more about COALTAR OF THE DEEPERS, please visit my fansite.

http://www.geocities.com/cotd_fan/

Here's their official site.

http://www.musicmine.com/cotd/

Please consider! :]

sklpnda

I'd Tip My Hat To You, If I Weren't Currently Bare Headed

Ni-Sama

Any of these. OwO

MELL
Riryka
MUCC
Eiko Shimamiya

'Nuff said. =w=
Costumes:
Blair - Soul Eater 5%
Shiki - TWEWY 0%

chifunii

YUI
the GazettE (fat chance...)
alice nine. (but they just came for JRR)
miyavi (ditto)
NEWS (But they're JE, so probably not...)
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

Airi

angryazngirl

I think Miyavi is awesommeeee but I wouldn't want to see him perform at a con :B
My vote goes to Radwimps, Asian Kungfu Generation (Ahhh that band got me into jrock- sweet nostalgia *3*~), The Back Horn, Plastic Tree or Abington Boys School/TMR

Kazuko

Quote from: angryazngirl on October 28, 2008, 11:47:16 PM
I think Miyavi is awesommeeee but I wouldn't want to see him perform at a con :B
My vote goes to Radwimps, Asian Kungfu Generation (Ahhh that band got me into jrock- sweet nostalgia *3*~), The Back Horn, Plastic Tree or Abington Boys School/TMR

*O* another puritree fan! Its about time Plastic Tree comes here to the US and I would LOVE to see The Back Horn as well
hahaa TMR makes me smile X)

shina

An Cafe won't come back since they came last year.
My vote is on Bump of Chicken :D

deonchan

Can we get a little Nerd Core for the Music Fest stage. I love punk, rock and pop but we need some more flavors in there

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerdcore
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

Ayanami Rei First Child

I want to see either Bump of Chicken for Japanese...or Quarter Circle Jan for American.

MonkeyRikku

Quote from: EvilBunnyKid on June 02, 2008, 01:41:01 PM
MIYAVI!!!  but mabey its just me.  :P 

I would also love to have AnCafe Back for a second year!!  It was awsome, but I think that the con should do something about the lines and find out a way to fairly give out the tickets!!

I second both of those ideas. I liked having a fun band to go and see, plus both are easy to dance to.
Cuz thats how I roll, duh.

marisuga

Nana Mizuki is AMAZING!

I'd love to have her come to fanime~